[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Impact of Native American DNA in European Gene pool.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_2152.jpg (76KB, 602x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2152.jpg
76KB, 602x403px
Ive always been told by a crazy uncle of mine that Native American gene had a tremendous impact on European soil. He worked for a foreign treasury dept and was well aware of native american archeaology and dna...i thought he was crazy when he said that there were rumors Europe was trying to hide and doing the best to evade showing native american influx within its gene pool. The countries where I see a whole bunch of native american admixture are portugal and italy. It amazed me how many sicilians have native american features. Same in Spain, considering they gave castizos equal rights.

Do any of you know history native americans played in Europe?
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
wow. It's almost like people from different parts of the world can have similar features which is the accepted consensus among biologist.
>>
the truth would be easy to uncover with modern DNA tests, but tbqh I would be surprised if even 0.1% of europeans had a fraction of native American DNA
>>
>>2871263
I know that basque history involves basque merchants marrying mestizas in order to gain favor for navarre against spain. So they say that the quintessential countryside basque look is like 5-10%native american
>>
>>2871263
Played basically no history, most people kinda forget they exist. I have never, at least consciously met or seen a Native American. They had absolutely no impact on the gene pool.
>>
>>2871296

The worst is that I think that you are not trolling
>>
>>2871338
Im seeing here there are small communities in northern italy and southern germany with a predominant native american haplogroup in its population. Same with northern coast of spain and some islands in the mediterranean and communities in algeria.
>>
>>2871305
What are mexicans, south americans, i mean there pretty much native american
>>
>>2871542
I meant native to the americas
>>
>>2871263
>Native American gene had a tremendous impact on European soil

you uncle has it backwards. Native Americans actually have more in common genetically with Europeans than with East Asians like the Han because both groups diverged from a common ancestral group settled in the Eurasian steppe/Siberia/Central Asia and potentially Anatolia sometime before the wane of the last glacial maximum.

Let's put it this way, the two most common native parental haplotypes are Q and and an actually ancient variant of R predating the R1/R2 split. This is because there were several waves of migration over Beringia from Siberia. R haplotypes are also extremely common in Europe, though Q is rare there.
>>
>>2871385
Sounds like bullshit.
The only asiatic thing in the german genepool might be the huns, but newworldcontact is definitly never happened to a greater extend except of course you take samples from post 60s populations who get their brides and husbands from argentinia or wherever.
My cousins are german-spic mixes and so is one of my friends, back then this didnt happen.
>>
>>2871385
Sounds like bullshit.
The only asiatic thing in the german genepool might be the huns, but newworldcontact is definitly never happened to a greater extend except of course you take samples from post 60s populations who get their brides and husbands from argentinia or wherever.
My cousins are german-spic mixes and so is one of my friends but if you talk about earlier migrations then >>2872298 is right and you are probably confusing native american haplogroups with those of huns, magyars and other steppefolk.
>>
>>2871263

excelent thread
>>
File: 0.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>2871263
There's a hip hop and house music artist named Tony Scott who's a Dutch Native American. He has roots from Suriname to be exact. Basically, they exist, but they're extremely rare. I think his parents might actually be from there, come to think of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MigTD6hZSzs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AmqbQWG9g0
>>
>>2872298
There is the theory that native americans have the same "gene stock" as european. Black and Mongol. White is just selecive breeding whereas native american is devoid of selective breeding.
>>
>>2871263
The natives actually had a minor effect on the DNA of Icelandic people but mainland Europe has almost none at all.
>>
>>2872328
When you say German are you thinking of Bavaria or Prussia? Idk from what I heard latin americans with native american ancestry controlled central european exotic woods, rubber and spice exchanges for a long long time.
>>
>>2872337
You know they say if you left out recent immigration to the americas incl united states and analyzed their gene over 70% of the peoples would be related to eschother through pizarro, cortez, yupanqui, and monteczuma. Now imagine those descendants trading luxury goods and foods in europe full year growing season, 3-5 crops a year. Instead of 1-2. Sell it to European at 25%less. Western Europe in turn could make a killing selling it to eastern europeat their original price.
>>
>>2871263
There is a lot of latin americans living abroad, just look up the most recent census and it should tell you more or less what their impact on Europe's gene pool is. There is no conspiracy to hide it.
>>
>>2872298
The R in North America is R1a
>>
wat
>>
>>2871542
>what are Iberian rape babies?
>>
>>2873217
What about the criollo merchants from the 1500-1800s. I know their markets were more expansive than anyone realizes. They set uo brokerages in munich/frankfort, rome, sicily, genoa, venice, santander/bilbao, andalusia, tangier, algiers, tunis...
>>
>>2875233
Thats not inc east india, phillipines, indo china...
>>
>>2871263
People like the Quakers brought Natives back to Europe, I know of Native Americans living in Waterford, Ireland.
>>
>>2871296
>I know that basque history involves basque merchants marrying mestizas in order to gain favor for navarre against spain. So they say that the quintessential countryside basque look is like 5-10%native american
This 110% bullshit.In fact Navarra was part of Spain before mestizos were a thing.Where did you heared this?
>>
>>2875257
I read a research paper on european sephardim and they ALL descend from castizos which are native american european mix. The promiment sephardi houses descend from the carvajals (this icludes the montefiore) of mexico and caribbean coasts of latin america.
>>
>>2875304
>I read a research paper on european sephardim and they ALL descend from castizos
Ok this is enough.You didn't do any research.In fact you are making things up to b8 people.Stop.You are lying.Modern sephardic people have nothing to do with natives.Most went to Salonika in Greece or Morocco.I don't know if you are trying to WE WUZ but it is pretty pathetic
>>
File: cro-magnon-homo-sapiens-AY3TEC.jpg (330KB, 1290x1390px) Image search: [Google]
cro-magnon-homo-sapiens-AY3TEC.jpg
330KB, 1290x1390px
There's some truth to it, both native Americans and Europeans get part of their ancestry from a group of ancient Siberians who contributed on one hand to proto-Indo-Europeans and on the other hand to some ancestors of native Americans especially from north America.
Moreover, this group seem to have been more related to upper paleolithic Europeans than to proto east Asians, which is why some reconstructions of cromagnons have a somewhat native american vibe to them.
>>
File: 1484025660056.jpg (17KB, 545x545px) Image search: [Google]
1484025660056.jpg
17KB, 545x545px
>>2875335
>this post
>this thread
>>
File: model.png (70KB, 720x729px) Image search: [Google]
model.png
70KB, 720x729px
>>2875369
>nigger can't into anthropology
how...non surprising
>>
Incas were still superior to europeans. Deal with it.
>>
>>2875318
You forget that the new world discovery was 22million sq miles. It was full of indian trails and great farming land. It had land with whole year growing capacity for hot, temperate and cold crops. Also the traders here did the best they could to keep production here. For example indian rubber seeds were robbed from the americas and resulted in masacres in Asia.
>>
>>2875757
What does this have to do with castizos and sephardic jews? Current sephardic jews have no relationship with America.They were expelled in 1492 and the jews that stayed became catholic so they were detached from current sephardics
>>
>>2875757
Thats why you have to be weary of history when analyzing modern genetics. Many peoples from the islands south of indian sub continents were kicked out or genocided for production of expensive crops not native to them that were introduced by pirates. For a long time many of those islands were desolate.
>>
>>2872298
>you uncle has it backwards. Native Americans actually have more in common genetically with Europeans than with East Asians like the Han because both groups diverged from a common ancestral group settled in the Eurasian steppe/Siberia/Central Asia and potentially Anatolia sometime before the wane of the last glacial maximum.

That explains why most mestizos pretty much look exactly like Europeans just with darker skin. And why Native Americans could be convincingly played by Italians back in the day.
>>
>>2875792
What I have to say is that many of those sephardi are mixed with native americans especially their elite. And if you know the berber language some of the villages and towns in mexico and central america are in berber and not native american tongue.
>>
Hello there, I am sicilian, and I have never seen someone that looks like a native American honestly. Do you maybe think that all the European people are pale, with light coloured hair and blue eyes?
This is how most of the sicilian guys looks like.
>>
>>2875829
>What I have to say is that many of those sephardi are mixed with native americans especially their elite
No they aren't.Where the fuck are you pulling this crap?
>>
File: Colombiano.jpg (177KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Colombiano.jpg
177KB, 1252x1252px
>>2875822
>That explains why most mestizos pretty much look exactly like Europeans just with darker skin
They look like weird chinks
>>
File: IMG_2153.jpg (161KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2153.jpg
161KB, 1200x1200px
>>2875844
Many castizos look like this guy.
>>
>>2875844
That's honestly how most Latin Americans with no obvious Amerindian features look.
>>
>>2875860
Dont tell many latinos they are descended from Chinese. In the 1700 & 1800s they came here by the millions. They worked on the cotton farms and collected guano. They usually married black and indian women. Quite a few people that claim native ancestry and have chinky eyes are part chinese. Many from guatemala, salvador, ecuador, peru, honduras, mexico descend from Chinese they just say they are native. Even Filipino ancestry.
>>
>>2876006
>Dont tell many latinos they are descended from Chinese. In the 1700 & 1800s they came here by the millions. They worked on the cotton farms and collected guano. They usually married black and indian women. Quite a few people that claim native ancestry and have chinky eyes are part chinese. Many from guatemala, salvador, ecuador, peru, honduras, mexico descend from Chinese they just say they are native. Even Filipino ancestry.
I have hear about this recently.The Manila--Acapulco--Veracruz trade brought tons of Chinese into America as they were very qualified workers.They manufactured a lot of things and helped the local economy.Mexico had some Chinese restaurants and Chinese barbers in the XVII century.But I think you have exagerated the number.The stimates that I heard were like 50 thousand Chinese in over 3 centuries
>>2875947
Castizos are 75%+ European.Of course they resemble Europeans more than anything else
>>
>>2876006
There arent many pure natives in the americas. Even the amazonian ones are mixed or at some time have been indoctrinated with christianity so are always treated "feral." They wear the same hair cut the priests gave them. Or when they move to cities they wear hats. Wearing hats means they are civilized. There is an important political history about hat wearing.
>>
>>2876040
It means they are of indigenous descent but not "indians." Women wear them supposedly in memory of rapes.
>>
>>2876046
During the age of the gatling and automatic weapons the white forces would find a city full of women while the men were out warring them. Basically they would party and theyd put their hats on the indian girls and sit them on their laps as they drank.
>>
>>2876029
According to Cuba, Panama (papers) and Peru the numbers hits millions. Apparently the spanish tycoons found the chinese better fit than africans because many muncipalites respected the 7 partitions (laws) with utmost respect. Africans that spoke spanish could basically sue their masters for negligence and ill treatment. Wheras chinese didnt know spanish or the law. Many people believe "native americans" with qing dynasty haircuts are technically of more recent chinese/asian ancestry.
>>
>>2876322
>According to Cuba, Panama (papers) and Peru the numbers hits millions
I highly doubt it.You should bring some sources
>>
>>2876322
As for a conspiracy as to who discovered what or who made first settlements. Many native american tribes had names others than the once they are know today. Many tribes had names that began with Bin.
>>
>>2876378
So many ppl of native american descent say they are descended from native americans and moors. Others say they are descended from native americans, moors and chinese/pacific islander.
>>
>>2876384
>This retard again
I don't understand what is the point of openly lying in a history board Mohammed
>>
>>2876393
Mahoma. Amo Ham.
Hogar(home) Hog (pig) ar(stone;dwelling)
>>
>>2875233
Criollos are american-born pure europeans.
>>
>>2876729
Well castizo made em 'criollos' theyd hide their mancha anyday in the baptismal records.
>>
>>2876748
I know we have a couple of fala..fa lang...falangists in here.
>>
>>2871272
>it's almost like

Nice reddit phrase faggot. Go back there.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.