[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitler was a junkie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Hitler.jpg (67KB, 746x953px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
67KB, 746x953px
Hitler was addicted to opiates towards the end of his life. I found this interesting.
>>
>lust for life starts playing

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose an ideology. Choose a fucking big party, choose Hugo Boss, Volkswagen, Leni Riefenstahl and killing Jews. Choose good health, a vegetarian diet, and being good to animals. Choose recovering your country's economy. Choose building a new capital. Choose your friends. Choose fancy military suits. Choose invading Russia on winter. Choose replenishing the industrial output by going to war. Choose sitting on that seat watching mind-numbing, astonishing Olympic games. Choose committing suicide at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable bunker, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got opiates?
>>
>>2870831
Yeah he took morphine because of an injury in his leg iirc (he got shot in ww1 or it was assassination attempt or something) and became quite addicted
>>
yea and he had a small dick and only one testicle and his mother was a jew and he was a closeted homo and fucked his dog and compensated for his retard iq with loud voice and he was a trans sexual and his moustache wasn't real
>>
>>2870860
A fooking replicah. I mean how the fook can it be a Third Reich if its a fooking replicah?
>>
>>2870860
>Choose invading Russia on winter.
June isn't winter

Why do people think he invaded in winter?
>>
>>2870868
I think you're confusing him with Goering
>>
I'd be addicted to opiates too if the people I just tried to exterminate a few years ago were shelling my city into dust de ga arimasu.
>>
i've always wondered how taking all that meth impacted his sex drive. did he masturbate a lot, or was eva always there for him?
>>
>>2871058
He really loved his dog.
>>
>>2870894
He had a few months to force the soviets to their knees, before winter hit. It didn't work, obviously and he overstated his welcome. When Hitler failed to pull his forces back or even equip them properly for a russian winter, he committed the same mistake napoleon did.
>>
>>2870860
I appreciate this post.
Both the book and the movie are great.
>>
>>2871058

Himmler was the blowjob guy.

During every meeting, at some point Hitler would shout "JETZT". At that point every aingle official in the room would unbotton their pants, and Himmler would crouch under the table, pleasing everyone with his fine fellatio skills. Let's be clear, he truly was a virtuoso: he could deepthroat furiously (and that's what he did for the most part), with no gagging involved. His favourite trick was to deepthroat the entire dick, then slip his tongue out and start licking the balls too. He would also swallow like a champ.

Apparently this had a good effect on the official's morale: without Himmler and his sissy tendencies the Nazi hierarchy could have not lasted as much.
>>
>>2871085
This is hot
>>
>>2870831
HE COULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT ARTIST, TOO BAD HE TOOK THE EASY ROUTE.
>>
>>2871071
Lel
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.