[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>christian wiccan >atheist christian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1462232932029.jpg (18KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
1462232932029.jpg
18KB, 480x712px
>christian wiccan
>atheist christian
>>
>>2870555

I know a Christian Atheist, nice guy. He says he takes the Bible at it's word when it says God sacrificed himself for us, only he doesn't credit the "came back to life" part and says God killed himself so we could be free as the ultimate act of love.
>>
>>2870555
>>2870556
have you ever met people who are so devoid of thought and spirituality as to be comparable to animals?
>>
>>2870579

No I don't know your mother personally.
>>
>>2870556
Heh, I like that idea.
>>
>>2870555
>>2870556
>atheist christian
That doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>2870579
Yes. You.
>>
>>2870556
That's not an atheist.
>>
>>2870745
nonsense im on the history board aren't i?
>>
>>2870556
The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 15 that if Jesus did not come back to life Christians are to be pitied above all people, as they deny themselves earthly pleasures and easy lives for no good reason at all.
>>
>>2870865
>& Humanities
Checkmate.
>>
>>2870555
I suppose you could create a bizarre merger of Christianity and Wicca if you equated God with the Horned God and added a partner. The really early Jews actually worshipped Asherah as the consort of Yahweh.
>>
File: imreddy.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
imreddy.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>2870555
>>2870579
>>2870738

It's pretty ridiculous to expect that everyone identifying with a particular ideology should be bound by the popular or scholarly interpretations of said system of belief, ESPECIALLY when it regards a system that has been politically exploited ad nauseam for literal millennia.

>>2870776
To think that there currently exists nothing which one could reasonably refer to as "God" is atheistic, even if one would theistically consider it likely that at some point there was/ will be such entity. In the broadest, yet still meaningful, sense of the terms atheism and theism are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

>>2872283
Paul says that. You can revere Biblical scripture while still thinking Paul fucked up from time to time (or that he was a complete fuck up altogether) despite his enormous influence.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>2870555
>cultural christian
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.