[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frankfurt School

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

When did this meme start?

How did a character like Adorno who

>thought modern culture was degenerate
>thought the jazz of his era was degenerate
>glorified high culture
>hated the soviets
>hated the left movements of the sixties (and even got some of the protesters arrested)
>basically saw that capitalism had "won" and all marxists could do was go back to "interpreting the world"
>basically has little notable presence in modern college courses compared to Foucault, Baudrillard, Butler etc.

Get wrapped up in some batshit insane conspiracy where he wanted to weaponize trannies and cuckolding to destroy the white race and western society.

Unless you've read the guy I don't think its possible to fathom just how retarded this conspiracy sounds.
>>
It's not a conspiracy. It's true. Kikes were instrumental in normalizing trannies and homosexuality.
>>
What he thought is irrelevant because stormniggers are allergic to reading so they'll never find out anyway.
>>
>>2864585

because its not Adorno, but Marcuse whos the problem.
>>
>>2864593
>Kikes were instrumental in normalizing trannies and homosexuality.

That's true, but Adorno was clearly not one of those kikes
>>
File: 1494143866468.jpg (174KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494143866468.jpg
174KB, 750x1200px
>>2864593

>A high level of discourse is expected.
Coming form a anglo-saxon atheist, anons like this guy are the reason God doesn't talk to us anymore.
>>
>>2864625
>anglo-saxon atheist
Opinion disregarded.
>>
>>2864593
Ah yes, stormtard ideas only make sense if one believes that all Jews form a hive mind, and all Jews deserve blame for the actions of some. But they hate it, they really hate it when other people apply the same thinking to white males.
>>
>>2864593
>I have effectively rejected my human essence, giving up the openness of my Dasein by accepting a stupid, hermetic conspiratorial view of reality

You can still make a turn if you want.
>>
>>2864640
>He thinks Jews didn't have more solidarity than the many ethnicity encompassing "White" males
I don't think Jews are a hivemind but you can't possible think the two are analogous.
>>
>>2864646
Considering most of the jews that are accused by stormfags of being part of conspiracies didn't give a fuck about judaism I don't think that's true.
>>
>>2864657
They mean Jew in the secular, ethnic sense.
>>
>>2864666
I know, which is why your implication that they had more solidarity is incorrect.
>>
>>2864585
Do you think these people ever read a sentence of Adorno? I just looked up Breiviks manifesto and he does not distinguish between the following concepts:

"Western Europe’s
cultural relativist elites (cultural relativism=cultural Marxism)"

"It documents how the political
doctrines known as multiculturalism/cultural Marxism/cultural relativism was created and
implemented. Multiculturalists/cultural Marxists usually operate under the disguise of
humanism."

they just appropriated the term as a catch-all for non-racist middle class
>>
>>2864675
Not really. Secular Jews and Religous Jews by and large support the same things in the West at least. Whites on other hand means literally 87 ethnic groups which have various sub-groups within those ethnic groups.
>>
>>2864640
>people don't like it when their race's enemies plot against them
Well this is just insane
>>
File: 1490050102571.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490050102571.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>2864738
>their race's enemies
>>
>>2864725
Do they? What do they support? Seculars are usually liberals while orthodox are more conservative, and there have been large groups of them in every segment of the political spectrum. On the other hand, I don't see how supporting something in common implies ethnic solidarity, unless the thing they support is somehow related to the ethnicity.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.