[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The purpose of life is to spread your genes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: mfw.jpg (24KB, 480x439px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
24KB, 480x439px
>The purpose of life is to spread your genes
>>
This is objectively true
>>
>>2861303

Life doesn't have a purpose. The FUNCTION of life is to spread genes, but not really "your" genes, just the genepool to which you belong.
>>
>>2861387
This. learn to think species wide and take one for the team!
>>
I spread my genes all over a sock every night.
>>
>>2861374
>This is objectively true

>Observes repeated action
>Repeated action tends to x
>Create arbitrary moral framework
>The purpose of life is to do x
>>
File: camus.jpg (52KB, 300x305px) Image search: [Google]
camus.jpg
52KB, 300x305px
>>2861303
Embrace the absurd. There is no real meaning to life. You have to create your own.
>>
>>2861303
If frogposters were at the top of eugenicists' shit-list I might have more sympathy for them
>>
>>2861303
The purpose of life is to create something that is better than life, free from the "eat, fuck, die" paradigm.

Create the eternal AI successor to mankind, anon.
>>
File: Adeptus_mecanics.jpg (28KB, 400x407px) Image search: [Google]
Adeptus_mecanics.jpg
28KB, 400x407px
>>2861418
>Create the eternal AI successor to mankind, anon.

The soul is the conscience of sentience. A soul can be bestowed only by the Omnissiah. The Soulless sentience (i.e. Artificial Intelligence) is the enemy of all, heretic
>>
>>2861406
>creating one at all
>not embracing the raw naked absurdity of it
>>
File: IMG_0990.jpg (47KB, 333x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0990.jpg
47KB, 333x441px
>not spreading your jinns
>>
File: al maari quote.png (145KB, 850x401px) Image search: [Google]
al maari quote.png
145KB, 850x401px
>>
>>2861453

Nigga, shut the fuck up
>>
>>2861653
>>>/ktt/
>>
>>2861303

The purpose of life is to practice higher hedonics.

Your mastery, though, will only last as long as you can fight against entropy.

Genes are a way of encoding phenotype so that a future homology of yourself can express that same mastery. Unless your mastery folds under different environments/entropic regimes.

In the long run, everyone is vulnerable packets of elements for utilization by massive warring AI complexes.
>>
>>2861453
This is where meme magic comes into play.

>summon ancient frog god with internet memes
>ancient god dwells within computers
>ancient god bestows a soul upon the AI
>>
File: 1480841800564.jpg (170KB, 1439x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1480841800564.jpg
170KB, 1439x1374px
>>2861649
>>
>purpose
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.