[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Hitler was the only one who fought to save this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0337.jpg (192KB, 833x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0337.jpg
192KB, 833x1024px
Daily reminder that Hitler was the only one who fought to save this
>>
File: 1495553266358.png (76KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1495553266358.png
76KB, 1280x853px
Substantiate your claims faggot
>>
File: IMG_0336.jpg (102KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0336.jpg
102KB, 960x600px
>>2861043
>>2861043
Hitler wasn't anti white. Every white country that fought against him besides maybe what would be current day Russia is now on its way to replacing its native population with foreigners of a different race. Therefore, hitler was literally the only power who turned out to not be anti white outside of the USSR which doesn't exist anymore. It's pretty simple.
>>
>>2861002
Hmm. And instead he got it raped. Oops, that's what happens when an idiot who is in way over his head and has limited geopolitical skills takes over a nation.
>>
>>2861143
Better to try and succeed than simply flood your nation with shitskins because Jews told you to.
>>
>>2861151
Not succeed I meant
>>
>>2861101
>. Every white country that fought against him besides maybe what would be current day Russia is now on its way to replacing its native population with foreigners
Czech republic doesn't.
>>
>>2861151
1930s Germany was in no danger of being flooded by shitskins on the orders of Jews, though. As for modern Europe, if the people want to stop immigration they can vote for tougher immigration laws. No war is necessary - what's happening in Europe is happening by the consent of the majorities of Europeans.
>>
>>2861158
I was there few months a ago. Lovley people, lovley girls nice place. If a was aa nigger that would be the first place i'd invade hahahahha jokes aside immigrants use your country just to go to germany
>>
>>2861166
>No war is necessary - what's happening in Europe is happening by the consent of the majorities of Europeans.

Do you honestly believe the representative "democracy" meme? The majority of Europeans and of people of every country in the world for that matter have no say about the direction of their country the elites and the representatives after they are elected don't give a fuck what anyone thinks.
>>
>>2861002
Post what aryan "women" actually look like
>>
>>2861002
Looks like something from the Netherlands which he invaded without any legitimate reason
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.