[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the arab slavery of nigs never talked about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_1122.jpg (72KB, 502x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1122.jpg
72KB, 502x335px
Why is the arab slavery of nigs never talked about?
>>
>>2858821

Cause you learnt all your History from some Western movies.
>>
>>2858821
Because the Transatlantic Slave Trade was way more cruel. Islam treats slaves good, unlike the West where you are a permanent slave generation after generation. We gave them the opportunity to convert and be free, the Europeans never did that. There are also strict guidelines and you're supposed to treat your slave with a lot of respect. Maybe if Europeans showed this level of compassion they wouldn't be known as the epitome of evil.
>>
>>2859135
>gave them the opportunity to convert and be free
I'd rather die a slave than be """peacefully" converted to Islam
>>
Hard to have more generations when you castrate the males anon.
>>
>>2858821
Because history in the west is eurocentric. It's why we hardly talk about the bad stuff japan did and downplay the agression of the mongols. We only focus on the great things and cruel things euros did to each other and the world.
>>
>>2859135
>chopping balls of slaves off
>good
>>
File: slavery.jpg (468KB, 1600x1462px) Image search: [Google]
slavery.jpg
468KB, 1600x1462px
>>2859135
>Maybe if Europeans showed this level of compassion

This. The Arab Slave trade was not nearly as brutal as the type of slavery in the west
>>
>>2858821
Because white people are supposed to feel guilty obviously.
>>2859135
>Islam treats slaves good
Is that why black africans are treated like complete shit in Saudi Arabia today?
>>
>>2859160
>>2859135
>castrates every male nigger
>farms them to death
>not as bad
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2859160
>arab slave trade good
The only reason it ended is because of white people, were it not for us the africans in north and east africa would still be enslaved by Arabs.
>>
>>2859169
Probably an actual muslim thats why he thinks treating blacks like complete shit is perfectly normal behavior towards abeeds.
>>
Because Islamic slaves (after the Zengi Rebellion in the 8th century) had it pretty good compared to American slavery.

Unless you were chosen for castration - then you were fucked.
>>
>>2859135
Slavery still exists in Africa and it is horribly inhumane. It has always been far worse than western style slavery which was actually created by an African and modeled after African style slavery. Also there isn't a concrete delineation between blacks and Arabs, they mix, and it results in a racial gradient.

I don't know why some people push this meme of African slavery being "nice" slavery. Slavery itself as we know it is just a matter of language manipulation. There are plenty of people today that are functionally slaves, but are not referred to as such, so believe they are free.
>>
>>2858821
Why does this (obvious) modern papyrus keeps being posted? I mean, just look at it closely, look at the texture, it's not a wall painting, and look at the colors.
>>
>>2858821
>Why is the arab slavery of nigs never talked about?

There are no descendants of them to speak up, unlike lets say American slavery
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 963x993px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 963x993px
>>2859261
There is a whole ethnic group of their descendants. They are called haratins.
>>
>>2858821
Because why would you bother learning about an inferior empire when you have your own superior one
>>
>>2859205
Because it's a replication of a wall painting
>>
>>2858821
It is?
>>
>>2859292
Let's see the original then.
>>
>>2858821
Because arabs are too poor and or far away to ask reparations to and criticism of non-western culures isn't pc.
>>
>>2858821
The difference between being a slave under Europeans and Arabs is a very big difference. Any sane person would rather be a slave under Islam.
>>
>>2858821
>>2859222
Because nobody cares. Why are you making these threads?
>>
>>2859365
Afro-Arab slavery was/is far worse and still exists today.
>>
>>2858821
It's always talked about. Now it is discussed even more often than the Atlantic slave trade.
>>
>>2859172
Top kek, slavery was abolished in Tunisia earlier than it was abolished in the US.
>>
>>2859365
are you retarded ?
>>
>>2859389
It was never really abolished, they just stopped using the word "slave" after the loaded it with negative connotations.

It always has sucked to be of the impoverished class, but it has almost always been worse to be so in Africa.
>>
>>2859389
>slavery was abolished in Tunisia
..at the urging of Thomas Reade, so his point stands.
>>
>>2859155
>>2859169
>le every male slave was a eunuch meme

>>2859165
more like pakis and bengalis, there isn't a lot of actual nigs in saudia

>>2859192
>thread is about arab slavery
>talks about african slavery
>>
>>2859403
The slaves of the Barbary pirates were largely white.
>>
>>2859389
the US didn't work to abolish slavery in Africa, the British did.. And we are talking about sub-Saharan Africa, the primary target for slavery. The Tunisian commitment to anti-slavery might be the same as many US states, to keep blacks out

>>2859381
Sorta, in the media it is an issue forced forward to by right-wingers to counter anti-white narratives. Otherwise it is ignored, except for some history books that treat it very differently than they approach any Western history
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 800x535px
>>2859405
Pic related is a Saudi general
>>
>>2859401
>It was never really abolished, they just stopped using the word "slave" after the loaded it with negative connotations.

You know nothing about Tunisia, do you? You are confusing it with the Gulf states
>>
>>2859408
>The slaves of the Barbary pirates were largely white.
I doubt whites were even a majority. Regardless, it doesn't really make any difference to my point.
>>
>>2859422
with actual nig I mean saharan / subsaharan african
>>
>>2859408
Maybe for some periods, but they were overwhelmingly black for large periods of time. The aspect that has been mostly white through it's history is the sex slavery of women.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 470x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 470x758px
>>2859425
Because the slaves were white it was seen as inhumane. Part of the reason slavery was abolished in the US is because the one drop rule relegated white looking mulattos to the slave caste. Pics like this one were part of a major propaganda campaign in the run up to the civil war.
>>
>>2859413
>The Tunisian commitment to anti-slavery might be the same as many US states, to keep blacks out

No, they prohibited slavery because Islamic clerics of Tunisia issued a fatwa demanding its abolishment

>>2859403

Source?
>>
>>2859437
He is largely of East African sub-Saharan ancestry.
>>
>>2859165
>black africans are treated like complete shit in Saudi Arabia today

If that is true, then why so many senior members of Saudi government and religious establishment are black?
>>
>>2859471
It's more complex than most white people understand or care to admit, their arguments are always absolutist, and reductionist in the name of a white supremacist narrative whether overt or covert(which is the far more insidious sjw style).
>>
>>2859135

/his/ and /pol/ will cry about this, but this is objectively true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_slavery

Compare this to Judaism or Christianity.
>>
>>2859471
Exceptions but blacks are still seen as subhuman slaves to arabs today, most anti black racism in the U.K is done by muslims.
>>
>>2859522
You do know that there is a hadith which reports that Muhammed said that an Arab is not superior to a non-Arab, right?
>>
>>2858821
>Why is the arab slavery of nigs never talked about?

It is. A lot.
>>
>>2859497
Oh it's literally the same as the wests slavery practices. good to know
>>
>>2859698
No it isn't literally never once mentioned in America
>>
>>2859192
>It has always been far worse than western style slavery which was actually created by an African and modeled after African style slavery.

Prove it. This is simply not true, African slavery has never been as cruel as the white man's slavery.
>>
why should I feel guilty for things I never did again ?
>>
>>2859192
>There are plenty of people today that are functionally slaves, but are not referred to as such, so believe they are free.
Like who?
>>
File: 615-dayum-shame.jpg (80KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
615-dayum-shame.jpg
80KB, 393x393px
Muslims largely used slaves as palace guards, elite soldiers, administrators, harem guards, scribes, bookkeepers, tax collectors, royal advisers, and concubines.

They stopped using slaves for rough manual labor a la plantation style Western slavery with all the chains and whipping after the 8th century following the Zengi rebellion.

Overall slaves in the Islamic world had it better than in the Americas, except for the harem guards, who were castrated.
>>
>>2859875
Like me
>>
File: 1494236477550.jpg (86KB, 347x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494236477550.jpg
86KB, 347x500px
>>2859902
>>
>>2859381
I'm willing to bet that most people in the West don't even know it existed
>>
>>2859901
>Overall slaves in the Islamic world had it better than in the Americas, except for the harem guards, who were castrated.

This is indisputable
>>
>>2860527
No it's not. I know white people like to push a narrative of merciless white dominance, but the truth is they bought African prisoners and treated them better than they could have ever hoped to be treated in Africa or the Middle East.
>>
>>2859533
Arabs still act like they're superior towards non-Arab people in MENA
>>
>>2859135
Wait, so castration and frequent mutilation, as WELL as being slave for centuries is somehow better than being made to work, but never being mutilated and living in conditions far better than one could ever hope for in pre-modern sub-sahara Africa?

Are you really stupid or biased enough to think that an Imam telling you that you could convert means that that was the case? Islam and Arab supremacy are synonymous, and that's always been the case.

Also, the people responsible for the transatlantic slave trade were exclusively jews, every single ship that brought slaves to America had a Jewish owner.
>>
>>2859135
The first slave owner in America was black, blacks owned slaves alongside whites.
>>
>>2859533
And who the fuck follows that hadith? Give me a break, hypocrisy thy name is muslim.
>>
>>2859172
It never stopped, slavery in the middle east and africa is still happening as we speak.
>>
File: 1482416311391.jpg (40KB, 599x389px) Image search: [Google]
1482416311391.jpg
40KB, 599x389px
>>2859135
>>
File: 1445907358757.png (834KB, 789x859px) Image search: [Google]
1445907358757.png
834KB, 789x859px
>>2859135
I WONDER WHOS BEHIND THIS ONE
>>
>>2859496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
>>
>>2858821
Because americans know fuck all about things outside their backyard? How the flying fuck is that even a question?
>>
>>2861934
Just like in the West, or any other part of the world for that matter. Making a certain practice illegal doesn't make it disappear
>>
>>2861930
>And who the fuck follows that hadith

Every single Muslim I know does. And I know a lot of them, since I live in a Muslim region of a non-Muslim country
>>
>>2861927
>Islam and Arab supremacy are synonymous, and that's always been the case.

See:>>2859533
>>
>>2858821

Ummm islamophobic much?
>>
>>2862663
Are these Muslim's Arab? Even non-arab Muslims believe Arab's are incredibly conceited and egotistical.

All these discussions over which white race is superior to the other /pol/. Well, have these discussion in our own circles too, and everyone can agree that arabs think they are superior to other middle eastern and southern asian muslims.
>>
>>2859135
Uh wut?
>>
>>2862937
not him but if you look at it from history you will see that the slave class somehow managed to become the privileged elite in muslim society, often even usurping their own master in governing the empire, you can see this with the jannisaries and the mamlukes
>>
>>2859533
>You do know that there is a hadith which reports that Muhammed said that an Arab is not superior to a non-Arab, right?

What is descriptive versus proscriptive?
>>
>>2862953
>Military orders who are enslaved decide they don't want to be wholly subservient and overthrow or coopt government

Really stirs your yogurt.
>>
>>2859135
(You)
>>
>>2859405
>90% death rate
>100% castration rate
Keep crying, Jamal. We should have done the same in the States.
>>
>>2858821

J E W S
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.