[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is literally everything that came out of the Steppes was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Steppeniggers.jpg (62KB, 938x527px) Image search: [Google]
Steppeniggers.jpg
62KB, 938x527px
>Huns
>Cripple the Western Roman Empire and start the Great Migration crises leading to it's end.
>Their leader was literally known as the SCOURGE OF GOD.
>Turks
>Destroy the Eastern Roman Empire and annex Constantinople.
>Mongols
>Kills so much people that the earth literally COOLED and started a mini Ice Age.
>Ended the Chinese and Islamic Golden Ages.
>Destroyed the House of Wisdom.
>Timurids
>Kills 5% of the worlds population.
>Literally built towers of skulls of their victims.
>Black Death.
> killed 30–60% of Europe's total population.
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with desert?
>>
>>2855873
they destroy decadent and feminine people anon
>>
>>2855881
>Chinese
>Muslims
>decadent and feminine
Shit bait.
>>
Don't forget
>Indo-Europeans
>>
>>2855873
Thank God Gunpowder made the Horsefuckers obsolete.
>>
>>2855892
Chinese
>builds useless palaces , ruled by men with literally no balls
Muslims
>wastes resources on mosques , nobility spend whole time fucking concubine's
Steppe cultures
>rape and constant warfare
ultimate masculinity
>>
>be farmfaggot
>need iron thingy
>go to blacksmith's forge
>get iron thingy
Compared to:
>be patrician normad
>need iron thingy
>wow forges are really heavy
>end up pillaging iron thingy from the farmfaggots
It's hard to develop a manufacturing base you can carry around on your back.
>>
File: images-39.jpg (37KB, 465x316px) Image search: [Google]
images-39.jpg
37KB, 465x316px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>2855915
So what you're basically saying is Steppes people were the niggers of their time?
>>
>>2855923
Doesn't matter. The Black Death was still able to reach Europe and fuck their shit up just as they fucked the Middle East's and China's shit up.
>>
>>2855927
the steppe culture may be dead but its people succeeded
>>
>>2855873
The Steppe is natural selection on steroids since there are no trees to hide around meaning your tribal war tactics have to be the best to live another day.
>>
File: The Nomad Hordes-42.jpg (493KB, 1500x1962px) Image search: [Google]
The Nomad Hordes-42.jpg
493KB, 1500x1962px
>>2855873
It was basically the ghetto of the Asian continent where Steppenigs fuck each other up in large gangs (they're what confederacies are anyway) and running protection rackets (basically how confederacies get revenue), where the Street-Cred of the leading clan was everything.

They then take this niggery into the civilized world, robbing, killing, and raping, and then blaming society for it.
>HURDURR YOU COULDVE PAID TRIBUTE
>W-WE JUST WANTED TO TRADE NIGGA
>N-NEED MO TRIBUTE FO MUH KIDS
>I JUST WANT TO BECOME KING NIGGA WHY YOU PUTTIN A STEPPE FOLK DOWN NIGGA DIS RACISM.
>>
>>2855892
The muslims and chinese were known for their extravagance and excesses, especially at the expense of coherent military as they feared coups, like they still do.

Interesting side note, the muslim crescent isn't actually an islamic symbol. The Mongol+Turkic hordes brought it with them. IIRC it was the sigil of Genghis Khan/his hordes and denoted the Sky God.
They would go onto become the Ottomans and thus the Caliphates rulers, and so the symbol was perpetuated into the islamic zeitgeist.
>>
Not everything is niggers

Your minds have been poisoned by this website if you're going to compare the Mongols to niggers, when they were very skilled and technologically advanced in terms of horseback warfare and logistics. I don't care how many niggers you throw together, they're not going to be able to even come close to subduing the amount of territory that the mongols did.
>>
>>2855986
>Interesting side note, the muslim crescent isn't actually an islamic symbol
its byzantine
>>
>>2855992
Every Central Asian nomad is a nigger.
>Literally thinks nothing wrong of riding up to civilizations and demanding tribute from them or face violence.
Literally niggers.
>>
>>2856013
Well I never, the Byzantine usage predates the mongols by some time.
themoreyouknow.gif

Thanks anon
>>
File: Black SLave, Yuan Dynasty.jpg (61KB, 383x428px) Image search: [Google]
Black SLave, Yuan Dynasty.jpg
61KB, 383x428px
>>2855986
>*snickers*
>tch, the settled people are of extravagance and excess.
>While you were out partying, I studied the bow...
a generation into ruling some conquered kingdom.
>OMG HOW CAN I MAKE ALL MY TEETH GOLD XDDDD

Steppeniggers couldnt even handle excess well. The founder builds the empire, the immediate successor loses it.
>>
>>2856051
Yeah, between really unfortunate cultural customs regarding succession, and the perennial "new money" issues, they were a very short lived out of context problem for the world.

Christianity nearly went down this path, but for the examples set by a few select kings like Charlemagne.
>>
>>2855881
>>2855910
Ouch the edge here actually hurts.
>>
>>2856279
>"Ouch the Truth here actually hurts"
fixed
>>
>>2855927
>>2855942
the truth about the world is that crime does pay
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.