[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did black people play any important role in the eastern front of WWI?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 12

File: 1495509246695.jpg (71KB, 480x719px) Image search: [Google]
1495509246695.jpg
71KB, 480x719px
Did black people play any important role in the eastern front of WWI?
>>
>>2853048
>eastern front
None of the fighting countries had any blacks so no
>>
Only those people who magically became black when they shaved their head
>>
>>2853049
>None of the fighting countries had any blacks
This nigga serious?
>>
>>2853048
Why is everyone calling that girl black?

Haven't you fuckos seen a butch Slav chick before? Especially when shaved? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>2853048
Are you blind? she has white skin
>>
File: jpg.jpg (7KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
7KB, 301x167px
>>2853049
bu-bu-but muh black German recon class
>>
>>2853071
T. Amerimutt
>>
>>2853087
I didn't say she was white, I said that she has white skin, like Slavs
>>
shit, they're going to make the bolsheviks the good guys aren't they
>>
>>2853058
>France
>eastern front
>>
>>2853172
bolsheviks did not fight in wwi idiot. look at op's pic and tell me if it says "in the name of the revolution"
>>
>>2853058
>EASTERN FRONT
Can this nigga even read?
>>
>>2853172
>he's a tsarfag

please kys
>>
>>2853048
>>2853076
Are there seriously black germans and russians in the game?
>>
>>2853186
>he think the only alternative to Bolsheviks is the Tsar

Take your own advice.
>>
>>2853198
>germans
Yes
>russians
no, people are just freaking out about op's picture which has a slavic woman who is standing in front of a light source.
>>
File: 1485316799729.jpg (2MB, 5000x4510px) Image search: [Google]
1485316799729.jpg
2MB, 5000x4510px
>>2853172
Why not question why there's no nazis in the game while you're at it.
>>
>>2853184
>t.I do not know that small contingents of western allied forces fought in the Eastern Front/Russia.jpg
/his/
>>
>>2853048
It's clearly a white woman.
>>
>>2853176
the womens battalions didnt come into the war until after the revolution

the whole DLC is fucking retarded
>>
>>2853215
>small contingents
When they hardly sent any men, it is very doubtful they sent a single black combatant
>>
>>2853048
>first a black guy on the cover
>now a woman

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2853220
There were two revolutions, dumbass, the one that forced the Tsar to Abdicate, and the foundation of the provisional government. That was when Womens Battalions showed up.
>>
>>2853231
Viral marketing.
All publicity is good publicity.
>>
>>2853231
Means you need to read more history.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_Battalion
>>
>>2853241
no february revolution was followed a few days later by the establishment of th provisional government. a bolshevik revolution destroyed the provisional government in october the same year
>>
No.
>>
>>2853244
>lets have a couple of thousand women and blacks represent millions of white men
>>
>>2853241
Yes dickhead, the womens battalion was founded after the first, so the tsar had abdicated, making the title of the DLC fucking retarded
>>
>>2853253
>X thing didn't happen in history (like Black German soldiers in Europe)
/pol/ rage.
>Y thing did happen in history (like the edgy Women's Battalion of Death in the last days of Imperial Russia)
/pol/ STILL rages lmao.
>>
>>2853253
And? Gimmicky abstractions are literally what define video games
>>
>>2853048
>Did black people play any important role in the eastern front of WWI?
You already know the answer is no, why bother making a thread?

BF1 is trash in almost every aspect except visuals and audio design.
>>
>>2853246
>>2853255
Except anon back there insists Women's Battalions were Bolsheviks.

The Bolsheviks didn't pull off the one that abdicated the tsar. In addition they were for ending Russia's part in the war, while the Wimmins Battalions wanted to join in. They even fought each other.
>>
>>2853048
Why are people so mad they put in a black dude for a WW1 game? Their numbers may have been small but they did participate.

It doesn't mean you should put them in every game but if it rarely happens then I don't see where all the autist rage is coming from.
>>
>>2853273
>Except anon back there insists Women's Battalions were Bolsheviks.
No, i didn't, i never once said that.
>>
>>2853286
They have blacks in the German army on the western front which outright didnt happen.
>>
File: Necrovisionfront3331.jpg (46KB, 540x425px) Image search: [Google]
Necrovisionfront3331.jpg
46KB, 540x425px
>>2853048
This is why I hate "realism" in videogames, first because most of the time they can't really pull it off, and second, even when manage something it comes out half-assed and silly.

If they wanted to make it truly fun they should have thrown away Realizm and just go full scifi fantasy with all sorts of crazy stuff.
Then I can be a muscular redheaded French girl in power armor killing hordes of German werewolves and steampunk robots with dual miniguns.
>>
>>2853286
racism backed by some history autism
Yeah, German African regiments never set foot outside of Africa, but they did exist and this gave dice enough of an excuse to put blacks in the German campaign.
The rest is "BUT I DON'T WANT TO PLAY AS ANOTHER RACE."
>>
>>2853293
Battlefield 1 is full sci-fi fantasy
>>
>>2853300
They're in the multiplayer.

It would be alright if they were in their colonial uniforms but theyre not.
>>
>>2853302
>Battlefield 1 is full sci-fi fantasy
Except it isn't "full" at all. That's the problem
It's a "low level" alternate history that is still stuck being "realistic".
I doesn't even fully take advantage of all the possibilities that period had to offer, like all the prototypes and weapons initially intended for WWI.
>>
>>2853303
>>2853302
>>2853307
The multiplayer would have been awfully boring if it held strictly true to WWI history anyways.
>>
looks like a russian woman whose face is covered in dirt
>>
>>2853309
Ever tried Verdun?
>>
>>2853318
yeah, its shit and even deader than bf1
>>
>>2853309
I disagree: it wouldve been unique.

How many shooters do you reckon have only single shot bolt action rifles and not automatic faggotry that allows even a kid to score?
>>
>>2853327

>that allows even a kid to score?
You know that you are talking about a game, don´t you?
>>
>>2853309
Ha no, there's a reason rifle only servers are so popular and games like red orchestra are too. And why do you think theres such a demand for proper trench maps.

It's just ADHD kids like you that cant feel entertained without 60 round imaginary SMGs

Anyway they could have easily made it much more authentic without changing the nature of battlefield. Assault could have you choose between pistols or smgs/shotguns and bags of grenades, medic should be renamed rifleman and have infantry rifles (which get buffed) or semi autos, support should have LMGs which actually kill people in less than 1000 bullets, and scout should be sniper and have scoped rifles only with scopes more like in Red Orchestra with double rendering and generally harder to use
>>
>>2853327
You say that like the bolt action rifles aren't high tier and half the automatic weapons don't have a higher time to kill for some reason. I swear LMGs are just shooting rubber bullets
>>
>>2853340
Yeah.

Except BF1 treats automatic weapons as the "main weapons" while the bolt action rifles - which historically were the main weapons of the day- were just marksmen's rifles.

Really just makes me feel like I'm just playing a weird WWiI shooter.
>>
>>2853367
They should honestly just have went for the ww2 scenario instead
>>
>>2853334
It is still a video game, and that carries its own baggage. Like with assault, as you pointed out it should have been shotguns, but assault rifles had to be included because its a video game and how people expect shotguns to work in video games. People react badly when a shotgun can actually hurt you when fired more than a couple yards away. For example, Destiny's community got its panties all wadded up because shotguns didn't fire cotton candy.
>>2853367
I never really got that feel, but I rarely ever played assault.
>>
>>2853375
Just making excuses, people will play it no matter what, no one would bitch or whine if they made it 15% more realistic, DICE were just too afraid of changing the formula, the game is basically a reskin, they're so afraid of alienating people by changing the setting that they didnt portray the setting even 1% authentically. And they're so obsessed with showing the unknown conflicts of WW1 that they never show the famous conflicts of WW1. And this is educating this generation of youth about WW1.
>>
Americans do realise there are other non-white races, right?

E.g. When people were complaining about the "lack of diversity in the Witcher 3". They didn't mean asians, arabs, indians, polynesians or what have you. Immediately what came to mind was the lack of black people, specifically African-American looking black people.
>>
>>2853383
>Lawrence of Arabia
>Red Baron
>Galipoli
>early tank warfare
>unknown

come on, stop spewing shit out your ass, and this is only talking about the single player. Stuff like the Lost Battalion and Verdun are represented in multiplayer maps. A lot of the early WWI battles weren't included because the french were decided to be DLC for some reason and the Brits already had all but one story mission centered around them. Throw an American mission in there and you would be complaining about how Americans barely fought in the war. The only unknown conflict they focused on was the alps, which no one cares about because >italians and austrians
>>
>>2853389
Dice is swedish
>>
>>2853396
None of those are major battles of WW1 barring galipoli
>>
File: abzakh-negr.jpg (136KB, 680x1014px) Image search: [Google]
abzakh-negr.jpg
136KB, 680x1014px
>>2853048
There were a lot of blacks in Russian empire. They were former slaves from territories conquered from Ottomans and even formed Black Cossack Voisko. Many of them made brilliant careers at Czars Court. The commandant of Reval (now Tallinn) for instance was a Black man, grand-grandfather of prominent Russian poet Pushkin. Some say that even today many Estonians has slightly tanned skin compared to their neighbors. Black battalions fought valiantly in Prussia and Galitsia, many cavaliers of Cross of Georgy were black people. They played prominent role in Russian revolution, saving Jews from pogroms and peasants from starvation. Maly Sovnarkom even appointed Red-Black Cossak Mumbak Tereschenko as personal bodyguard of Lenin. There was also considerable Mulatto community, during Civil War they fought for independence under program 'Beat whites until they are black, beat blacks until they are white'. In 1930s Stalin exiled into Siberia and killed many blacks and their once-thriving community was decimated. In 1991 many of them emigrated to USA and the numbers of them dwindled earlier. Now they numbers are very low.
>>
>>2853538
When you make the sniper class black you make 50% of the force black because everyone plays sniper
>>
And that black military man's name was...

Gannibal.

No, seriously, you read that right. As if two sides of /his/ had reached into real history and tried to style him as Hannibal or Cannibal. Does it amuse?
>>
>>2853571

Gannibal wasn't in WW1, he lived in the 18th Century.
>>
>>2853647
Yes, well, I was just talking general negroes-in-russia history, and ignoring the OP topic. Because nothing good can come of it.
>>
File: German+soldiers.jpg (78KB, 508x805px) Image search: [Google]
German+soldiers.jpg
78KB, 508x805px
Yes.
>>
>>2853662

>Sheeeeiiit
>>
>>2853404
>swedish

All of these SJW shits are making sense now
>>
>>2853211
>woman
Even worse
>>
>>2853058
>five black
>eastern front
>relevant for the western front
Pick one then kiss
>>
>>2853048
She's not black

Please stop this meme
>>
File: 5709643-724305.jpg (150KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
5709643-724305.jpg
150KB, 1200x800px
>>2853048
Looks like girl from the movie, just with shadow and dirt
>>
fucking swedes
>>
>>2853934
They had professional eyebrow pluckers in soviet russia?
>>
Why are whitebois so triggered by diversity?
>>
>>2853996

They know they can't compete with the BBC.
>>
somehow I knew that battlefield 1 would just be one racial revision after the other until WW1 is as diverse as the cast of a cable sitcom and further that it would take too many liberties and fail to capture the WW1 feel, and I was right ok both fronts.

People don't realize that by revising history your are erasing the reasons why minorities had to fight for their rights in the first place, you're trying to make them forget or you're teaching children that these weren't problems 100 years ago. History is a whitewash but trying to revise that at every opportunity is doing history an injustice. If we forget it's a whitewash then we no longer read about it with that knowledge of the inherent bias and we allow hateful people the moral high ground of actually knowing their history
>>
No. Blacks did not fight all over the world. No, Blacks have not been there in every corner of Europe for every moment of European history. Those who perpetrate this meme do so because of an ideological agenda. Not because of honesty.
>>
It's a video game inspired by the real events.
>>
>>2854024
>inspired

code word for "we have studio heads that want to see some changes"
>>
>>2854014

They were only a small minority so claiming they played an "important role" would probably be overstating it but it's already been shown in this thread that some small number of black fought on the Eastern Front.
>>
>>2853221
See >>2854083
This thread proves no Blacks fought in the Eastern Front.
>>
>>2853662
That's not a Russian uniform
>>
>>2854096

I said some blacks did fight on the Eastern Front. >>2853662

http://www.visit-potsdam.de/2004/01/elo-sambo-kesselpauker/
>>
>>2854138

No, it's German.
>>
>>2853996
Imagine Shaka Zulu played by Ryan Reynolds or Mansa Musa played by Christian Bale.
>>
Blacks are yuge market, the developers want to earn a buck and don't give a shit about bunch of dirt poor losers on neo-nazi forums. Instead of whining you must prepare and embrace for more black, hispanic and asian people in every media in every genre.
>>
>>2854246
There's some pretty good evidence that they will introduce a Japanese faction actually.

What i dont get is why don't Call of Duty put China into their new WW2 CoD, blasting the Japanese, they could tap into the massive chinese gaming market and western market at the same time.
>>
>>2853987
>soviet russia
That's where you're wrong, buddy
>>
>>2853307
>no turkish chainmail Ottoman hlemets
>no German Helmet and breastplates
>no French splatterguard visors
>no serious trench clubs/knives

Just bad all-around.

Ernst Junger only encountered about 60 non-Europeans (British Indian soldiers led by a white Briton). They wiped them all in a few seconds. That was all, in all the years and battles he saw.

The white Turks, black Germans and female Russians are ridiculous and pure revisionism and forced normalization of untrue histories, to influence political opinion towards the developers personal biases.
>>
>>2854265
Because Chinese people don't buy games. The video game market is borderline dead in China due to rampant piracy. The only games that make money are MMOS, F2P/P2W, and mobile games.
>>
>>2853260
I don't really think its appropriate for a DLC that has battles spread out over the entire eastern front to be represented by an irrelevant 300-person strong unit with subpar preformance when compared to other russian shock groups
>>
>>2853293

So just so I understand your assertion here, you think that if they're going to include minorities in a WW1 game then they should also include ray guns and other sci-fi/fantasy bullshit?
>>
>>2856012
If they aren't going to treat the setting with respect they might as well go all out
>>
>>2855984
And also westerners aren't going to want to play as chinks.
>>
>>2856029

That's stupid logic. NO historical first person shooter has ever treated wars or events with 1:1 accuracy. Not Battlefield, not ARMA, not CoD, not even Rising Storm- they all make concessions for the sake of fun-factor. Per your thinking the historical shooter genre wouldn't even exist. Quit being assblasted.
>>
>>2856047
Except those are sacrifices made for the sake of gameplay, here we just have history being re-written for the sake of diversity.
>>
>>2856012
>black people
>minorities.
If battlefield has a world wide market pick one. More non-Whites exist than Whites.
>>
>>2853538
>Mumbak Tereschenko
this is all made up
>>
>>2856053
It's got nothing to do with "diversity" or whatever. EA see black Americans as an untapped market and really pushed for the overrepresentation of black people in the game.

t. work in sales and my company had EA as a client

I have absolutely no problem with the women though. I don't work there anymore, I suspect it's still a sales-driven decision, but at least they actually existed, unlike the bizarre Afro-German cavalry troops.
>>
>>2853048
She's not black you fucking mong
>>
>>2856067
Fine, sacrifices made to get more money, same difference
>>
>>2856053

Having black soldiers was done to make the game more enjoyable for a demographic of players, just like every other concession made for a game. The only difference between this one and the others is that this one triggers your autism.
>>
>>2856047
this guy is a fucking retard
>>2856053
this guy isnt
>>
>>2856076

All actions a game dev or publisher take is with the intention of making more money.
>>
>>2856077
I fail to see how having black germans makes the game "more enjoyable"
>>
>>2856067
>Desecrates European history to make shekels
Liberal capitalism was a mistake
>>
>>2856076
I already called you retarded in the last post but this post deserves another:

you're a fucking retard
>>
>>2856089

Are you black?
>>
>>2856091
You're the retard, retard
>>2856093
im antarctican
>>
>>2856089
>yo mofo I ain't buyin dis WW1 shooter unless I can play as a Black German Calvary-man
>>
>>2856097

Well, there you go. Mystery solved.
>>
>>2856099
Wouldn't he just steal it anyways?
>>
>>2856093

wanna know how I know youre dumb?

Look up the percentage of black populations in western countries, it's fucking tiny. Even in America it's tiny, and there's more in America than the rest of Europe combined.

Devs don't add blacks for black people, they add them for SJWs all all genders and races. A black guy won't give a shit about white people in a game about white people. However some black guy that happens to also be a retarded SJW would care.
>>
>>2856077
So how come triple A war games barely had any black people before like 2010
>>
>>2856106
> A black guy won't give a shit about white people in a game about white people. However some black guy that happens to also be a retarded SJW would care.
One of the truest things I've read on /his/
>>
>>2856106
>wanna know how I know youre dumb?

Wanna know how I know you're dumb?

Because this rant you just made doesn't contradict my point in any way, shape or form.
>>
>>2856123
but those people don't play videogames.
they only whine about them on social media.
>>
>>2856110
IIRC before 2010 war games were as fuckhuge popular as they are now.

The greater a genre grows, the more it has to include more demographics to ensure more growth.
>>
>>2856164
>IIRC before 2010 war games were as fuckhuge popular as they are now.
Call of Duty, Battlefield and Medal of Honor were all huge for the entirety of the mid-to late 2000's.
>>
>>2856186
10 years ago those games were largely PC oriented which has always had a drought of colored people. I could be wrong.
>>
>>2856012
>>>2853293
>So just so I understand your assertion here, you think that if they're going to include minorities in a WW1 game then they should also include ray guns and other sci-fi/fantasy bullshit?
They already do though.
>>
>>2856201
I think call of duty was marketed towards console gamers more, but it started out as a PC geared franchise.

t. played Big Red One on the PS2
>>
>>2856215
Yeah, that's the crux of my argument. It started out has a PC driven franchise and as it got more popularity on console it had to pander to other demographics to ensure it's growth.
>>
>>2856224
But I really don't remember any marketing or even black characters in the WW2 console CoD's.
Even Black Ops didn't have any black characters.
>>
>>2856236
black ops had that one guy who gets killed when the gooks capture you and force you to play russian roulette
at least he looked black idk
>>
>>2853538
You're laying out bait trying to get " WE WUZ" and (you)s
>>
>>2855991
Who said they were "representing" shit?

They clearly picked a unit that stood out for whatever reason.
>>
>>2856282
>>
>>2856305
БЫЛИ
>>
>>2856299
Why not the czech legion then? They put the death battalion to shame.
>>
>>2856322
Цapи и дepьмo
>>
>>2855792
>Ernst Junger only encountered about 60 non-Europeans (British Indian soldiers led by a white Briton). They wiped them all in a few seconds. That was all, in all the years and battles he saw.
Source? Iirc there were thousands of volunteers from India to counter Japan interests in the sub-continent.

>The white Turks,
A lot of turks are white idiot.

You're forcing an agenda yourself.
>>
>>2856342
>turks
>white
The sauce is storm of steel btw. Its a good read.
>>
>>2856348
I'm not surprised they were taken out quickly tho. A lot of them weren't trained and were mostly civilians.

>turks
>white
Yeah?
>>
>>2856363
its a meme
plus they were facing sturmtruppen if they were fighting agaisnt ernst
>>
>>2853049

Harlem Hellfighters?
>>
>>2856399
he means on the eastern front anon
>>
Wew
>>
>>2856907
[spoiler] lass [/spoiler]
>>
>>2853048
>Swedish gaming developers
>>
>>2853286
>It's bullshit because they aren't black colonial soldiers.
>It would be cool to fight brush war style battles as mostly black units in cool African maps with colonial uniforms.
>Instead they just re skinned the white European troops as black.
>That is why its bullshit.

If I was black I'd be mad.
>>
>>2853309
This train of thought is why we can't get good historical shooters pre 1940. People like you can kindly go die.
>>
>>2854010
Underrated post.
>>
>>2856099
I do not believe that if the characters weren't black, black people wouldn't buy the game. It is just ridiculous. Put Colonial troops in, put Harlem Hellfighters in. Bam diversity achieved, historical representation maintained. I don't get why there are all the black Germans.
>>
>>2853049
France had a small number senegalese fighters, but they aren't in battlefiled one, so....
>>
>>2853048
why the fuck do the swedes keep doing this?
when people were asking "why doesnt this game have russia in it" they didn't mean "why doesn't this game have more women in it".
also what happened to the ordinary irrelevant protagonist meme and why did they replace it with this shit.
>>
>>2853198
Yes, it's a mess.

Britain has a Sikh as a medic which is fine by me (although their efforts were actually concentrated in the Middle East, not Europe)

I think they also have a black sniper too which is stupid.

The Ottomans are basically the whitest team in the game, it's fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>2857717
>I do not believe that if the characters weren't black, black people wouldn't buy the game.
You're smart enough to know that, but the faceless suits who trickle down these suggestions aren't.
>>
>>2857883
Its for the brand/company. Creating positive associations with your brands sends COD sales to your other games too, incld cod games in the future.
>>
>this triggered /pol/
>>
>>2853048
WE
>>
>>2853048
ONE
FUCKING
BATTALION

NO
MORE
THAN
1000 WOMEN
IN THE WHOLE RUSSIAN ARMY

Well considering how they added black germans...
>>
>>2853309
>history board
>bored by history
>random niggers makes the game fun
why do people try and defend this shit? do they get paid? do they think they're fighting /pol/ or racism or something? having played every battlefield since 1942, this is the only one I haven't bought, not just because of the race crap but also because it's a bad game. the retarded race crap is just icing on the shit cake
>>
You know, it will be supremely odd if they don't include the civil war in some capacity
bf1 is clusterfuck battles and battle trains
the civil war had both of those things in significant doses
there could be battle trains fighting battle trains
basically ww1 bf2142
I would fucking love that
>>
>>2855792
Robert Graves writes of the non-white soldiers regularly enough, and apparently soldiers had an agreed on hierarchy of the groups based on how they smelled
Naturally, the french were the smelliest.
>>
>>2853048
It's retarded that the US has any presence in this game at all. Where the fuck is the German or Austrian campaign? That should have been in the base game and not as fucking dlc.
>>
If they really wanted to have black in game couldn't they make a level about Askari's in German Africa? Wait can you play as the germans in single player?
>>
>>2853048
She isn't black, and the Russians did have female battalions for a bit at the end of the war.

Important role? No.
>>
>>2853048
That's a short haired white woman
>>
>>2853372
If they really wanted to be inclusive, they should've went Vietnam, they could have all the blacks and Asians they wanted
>>
I lived in Stockholm for a while. I have been through the DICE/EA building. And let me tell you something, you know all those absurd stereotypes about deranged SJW leftists, no matter how ridiculous? They are actually true for a good part of people who live in Stockholm and especially the nu-males who work in video game design.
>>
>>2853048
No. The martial races of India played some role, almost entirely non-european theaters though. Outside of that very few blacks fought, you'll find Walter Tull, some Ottoman pilot and a few other token representations.
All european countries objected to coloreds fighting in Europe.
>>
>>2862669
Absolutely no sources. No credibility to what you're saying. Total bollocks.
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.