[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this guy? What was his end game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Thoughts on this guy? What was his end game?
>>
>>2849937
His endgame was getting cucked by Bolsheviks
>>
>>2849937

fucking every last woman in the russian empire
>>
>>2849937
>What was his end game?

pussy
>>
>>2849937
>>2849976
>>2849977

>According to Rasputin's daughter, Maria, Rasputin did "look into" the Khlysty sect, but rejected it. One Khlyst practice was known as "rejoicing" (paдeниe), a ritual which sought to overcome human sexual urges by engaging in group sexual activities so that, in consciously sinning together, the sin's power over the human was nullified.
>>
ra-ra-Rasputin...
for me is this guy a mystery... not because I did not try to learn more about him, but due the huge differences of his description through various sources... spy, genius, cold-blood manipulator, crazed fanatic, honest converter to true faith, reasonable scholar who started to understand gaps of the Bible... nearly nothing around him is truly adding up.
>>
Making a living in a fucked up country where you were fucked unless you were rich or scamming the rich.
>>
Become relevant enough for Boney M. to make a fantastic disco track out of
>>
utter retard who should've been shot way earlier
>>
>>2849937
>What was his end game?

To become the most influential figure in the Russian court, with all the spoils that came with it.
>>
>>2849937
Why do people even care about him? He's the human embodification of a meme. He came from nothing, accomplished nothing (except cucking the tsar) and returned to nothing.
>>
>>2849937
>What was his end game?
heretical orthodox relation to god.

potentially stirnerism
>>
Fugg the queen with his hueg benis :DDDD
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.