[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Constantine_XI.jpg (69KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
Constantine_XI.jpg
69KB, 440x660px
You wake up may 29, 1453 in constantinople

What do you do /his/?
>>
>>2848555
Watch the city burn. There is nothing I could do about it.

However, I would take a boat and ask the Spanish crown to fund my expedition to sail west.
>>
>>2848555
Probably die from smallpox or something
>>
Dress up as a turk and hide in my house until the Ottomans have entered the city so I can join in on the raping and the looting.
>>
File: 1486645856756.png (215KB, 2658x2298px) Image search: [Google]
1486645856756.png
215KB, 2658x2298px
I don't speak Greek or Turkish so probably just skidaddle
>>
>>2848562
There wasnt looting thou.
>>
>>2848589
there was I belive hagia sophia was the only building unharmed, and Im not even shure about that.
>>
>>2848555
Make sure that damn door stays shut. Don't want to let in a draft, Romanos.
>>
>>2848555
Teach Romans the secrets of the modern world, help them defeat the vile turks, and lead them to reclaim all of the lost clay from Hispania to Arabia.
>>
>>2848555
Teach them sudoku.
>>
fuck some greek sluts
>>
open the gates
>>
>>2848555
Watch the fucking gate house.
>>
>>2848555
Open the gates for my Roman masters.
>>
>>2848555
>can't wait a goddamn week to make the thread on an anniversary
>>
File: Osmangazi.jpg (93KB, 997x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Osmangazi.jpg
93KB, 997x1300px
Join my Ottoman ancestors in retaking our rightful lands the first and final time.. as well as maybe pounding that thicc Greek puss
>>
>>2848589
Mehmet allotted his soldiers 3 days, and 3 nights to sack and loot the city. Unfortunately for them, the latin crusaders that sacked the city 2 and a half centuries prior took all the valuable shit so there wasn't really much to loot.

If I was in the city on the morning Constantinople fell to the Ottomans, I would disguise myself as a Turkish levy, steal a sizeable sailing vessal, and kidnap as many Byzantine women as I could. I would keep one as my wife, one as a sex slave, and sell the rest at some slave market somewhere in eastern Anatolia.
>>
>>2848555
Find my Genoan ancestors and get the fuck out before it's too late
>>
>>2848555
>You wake up may 29, 1453 in constantinople
>What do you do /his/?
WAKE UP DRINK WATER SMOKE BLUNT CLEAN ALL MY KALISHNIVOKS
>>
>>2848751
for real? shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.