[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Hitler didn't delay on the launching of German armor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

What if Hitler didn't delay on the launching of German armor on Normandy?
Could the invasion be repelled if the Panzers could be deployed at the beginning?
>>
What if?
What if?
What if?

Anyone tired of what might've been? I want to talk about what actually happened. Y'know, cuz history
>>
>>2840292
It didn't work at Salerno. Can you give me any reason why it would work out better at Normandy? They'd get chewed up by air and naval fire long before they rolled the Allies into the sea.
>>
>>2840292
What if America stayed the fuck out of foreign wars?
>>
>>2840292
What if OP didn't start faggot hypothetical threads about Nazi Germany winning the war?
>>
>>2840298
Okay. Hitler was totally rused by rubber vehicles and wooden tanks.
>>
war is won by economics

>germans defeat D-Day invasion.
>now even more german soldiers and others have to be stationed in France/Belgium/Netherlands. in case the Anglos try again.
>the Soviets still enter Berlin when they did anyways.
>>
>>2840507
Don't forget you have the Dragoon landings about a month later, putting the Americans and British in France unless that one also is thrown back into the sea.
>>
>>2840443
What if Hitler didn't declare war on America?
>>
>>2840507
Fuck it, shit thread, but I'll throw my two cents in.
If they lost the invasion and the Germans were succesfull, the death toll on the allied side would have to be insane, and since these are liberal democracies, not authoritarian shit holes, there'd be reason to believe the allies wouldn't try another mass invasion like that again, for public opinion purposes.
>>
>>2840539
we were already in southern Italy during D-Day. So we would have just diverted more to Italy and pushed up north through the Alps until the Germans diverted men away from France. Then landed somewhere else in france. southern end of the western coast maybe.
>>
>>2840624
Not him, but that wasn't really possible. Italy is geographically tiny, and both sides hit about the limit of what could effectively fight in the theater around November of 1943. Trying to pack more troops in there would be like WW1 all over again, with long, deep lines and no advance because there's just nowhere to funnel your firepower.

The Western Allies needed more space, which is what Normandy and Dragoon were all about.
>>
>>2840292
What if daddy hadn't walked out on your mom when you were only two years old, resulting in her mental breakdown and becoming a crackwhore. Could you have not turned out to be a complete fucking worthless idiot?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.