[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one thing America ever did wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: america-vs-europe.jpg (92KB, 780x468px) Image search: [Google]
america-vs-europe.jpg
92KB, 780x468px
Pro-tip: you can't. Everything we do is a part of our master plan.
>>
File: sitkabattle.jpg (391KB, 504x373px) Image search: [Google]
sitkabattle.jpg
391KB, 504x373px
Shh, don't lead on the uninitiated brother
>>
>>2840155
Thought Trump would be a good president
>25 year rule
Thought Reagan would be a good president.
>>
>>2840183
Honestly, I'll admit so far that Trump is a bad President, but it's just a part of our master plan. Reagan was a great President, though.
>>
>>2840196
>deregulated financial institutions to sow the seeds for economic collapse from banks that were "too big to fail"

Reagan was a senile nutjob
>>
>>2840220
Economic collapse was nobody's "fault". It just happened. You can blame the government for deregulating the market. You could blame the banks for giving mortgages to people that can't afford it. You can blame the people who bought mortgages they can't afford.
>>
>>2840235
The government is responsible for managing the system under which the economy operates, so its the govenments fault when things fail. Also thinking Reagonomics could be anything but retarded and thats not even taking into account his horrible foreign and domestic policy
>>
>>2840266
The people have like a million times more power over the economy than the Government.
>>
>>2840155
Allowed Soviets to rekt their education system.
>>
>>2840271
People act to maximize their own value and happiness, knowing this the government must create and maintain a system which promotes the general good, which Reagan failed to do.
>>
File: IMG_0920.jpg (159KB, 748x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0920.jpg
159KB, 748x745px
>America invades your country

>she decides to rape you as war loot

What do you do?
>>
>>2840919
Do the raping because I'm American and pick me up a virgin
>>
>>2840919
>mfw Arab prisoners in Iraq were sexually harassed by female interrogators.
>mfw ARABS SPAZ OUT BECAUSE MUH RELIGION AND ACTUALLY BECOME PSYCHOLOGICALLY SCARRED.
If some fit white chick smeared her menstrual blood on my face while im tied to a chair, I'd be hard as fuck.
>>
>>2840935
>If some fit white chick smeared her menstrual blood on my face while im tied to a chair, I'd be hard as fuck.

Sometimes I forget how fucking weird people on this board are
>>
>>2840919
> America invades my country
> Soldiers get raped
>>
>>2840155
Was becoming a shithole part of your plan?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.