[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the greatest honor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 220px-VCstone.jpg (12KB, 220x196px) Image search: [Google]
220px-VCstone.jpg
12KB, 220x196px
>>
>>2839879
Fucking the women of the men you just killed
>>
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
>>
File: IMG_0302.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0302.png
12KB, 420x420px
>>2840202
Hello Genghis
>>
>>2840206
That is good.
>>
>>2839879
MTV VMA
>>
>>2839879
There is none.
>>
>>2840352
Whys that?
>>
File: Pericles.jpg (103KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Pericles.jpg
103KB, 600x400px
>>2839879
To be remembered through history and have people look back at you and smile knowing that you did something good.
Pretty sure a Spartan king once was asked how big he would like his statue but he responded that they should save the marble because if he was truly great he wouldn't need one to preserve his memory and if he wasn't then why would they want a random statue. If anyone knows/has the quote that would be much appreciated. The fact that I can't remember his name shows that he should have got a statue.
>>
>>2839879
I'd say when humanity start a solar wide breeding program to spread your DNA species wide because you are universally accepted as the perfect human being.

Like when century laters your semen samples are hoarded like the biggest treasure there is and only 100% perfect women have a chance to ever bear your child in their wombs. Your children are revered to something as demi gods and are above every human law. Even their 50% diluted semen will give them a free shot at pretty much every vagina there is.
>>
>>2840392
i agree with this, a good legacy

>tfw after you die there will come a time when you are remembered for the last time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.