[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam has never produced anything notable to socie-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: arabic-numerals-evolution.png (55KB, 973x314px) Image search: [Google]
arabic-numerals-evolution.png
55KB, 973x314px
Islam has never produced anything notable to socie-
>>
>>2837023
Indians did that
>>
>>2837023
Those are Hindus, but things such as the algorithm and some medicine improvements belonged to Muslims
>>
You do know that Islam is a relatively recent religion and only goes back to 600 a.d. right?
>>
>>2837023
Pretty sure Indians made those.
Another thing, Middle East was a scientific powerhouse before Islam.
Islam completely destroyed all scientific exploration from the region.
>>
>>2837425
Middle east was a scientific powerhouse during islam you fucking moron
>>
>>2837445
No it wasnt, that was just them stealing bits and pieces of knowledge from antiquity they didnt get around to destroying, and having a bunch of indian and christian slaves who knew their shit.
>>
>>2837445
Middle East is still under Islam. Tell me what major fucking scientific research are they doing down there right now, you fucking stupid mongrel.
>>
>>2837425
That was the Mongols (namely Hulagu Khan) you knuckle-dragging mouthbreather.
>>
>>2837459
Alright now you are just being retarded on purpose
>>
>>2837036
>>2837046
>>2837425
Indians MAY or MAY NOT have made it (it's still debated) but we carried it around the globe
>>
>>2837471
Ah, right. Middle East is such a fucking scientific powerhouses, am I right? It's full of theocracies and therefore still under Islam.
>>2837467
Sure, almost 700 to 800 years later, the pure Arabs still didn't recover? Arabian peninsula is absolutely loaded with oil wealth and all they did was set up regressive theocracies for hundreds of years.
>>
>>2837477
it's not debated lol, arabs themselves called the numerals 'rakam al-hind' meaning numerals of the hindus.

>but we

thanks for revealing yourself ahmed, next you'll tell us muslims invented the steam engine first
>>
File: jpg.jpg (126KB, 850x498px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
126KB, 850x498px
>>2837471
W E W
Just ignorant or lying?
>>
>>2837513
Oh boy, it's a world map with random ass markings on it with no context to them. My favourite.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.