[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lebanese Civil War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IYetCy3.jpg (88KB, 944x629px) Image search: [Google]
IYetCy3.jpg
88KB, 944x629px
Who were the good guys, /his/?
>>
>good guys
>Middle Eastern conflict

I mean, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad were objectively the worst factions, but nobody was playing by Queensberry rules here.
>>
>smoking during an armed patrol where you may find a firefight right around the corner
um sweetie no
>>
It's so weird. I see pictures like this and of the Syrian civil war and the soldiers are always smiling and flashing peace sighs. Like aren't you nervous of dying?
>>
>>2834703
the Phalangists
>>
File: gemayel_bashir02.jpg (58KB, 533x794px) Image search: [Google]
gemayel_bashir02.jpg
58KB, 533x794px
>wanted to free lebanon from syrian rule, pan-arab bullshit and invading pali refugee hordes vying for control of lebanon
>didn't take shit from the israelis and refused to become a vassal

literally the most based middle eastern figure on the 20th century and lebanon's last hope, so of course he had to die and be succeeded by his spineless cuck brother.
>>
File: eqw51y.jpg (115KB, 640x406px) Image search: [Google]
eqw51y.jpg
115KB, 640x406px
>>2834703

The Kataeb, defending themselves from atrocities.

Worst was objectively the PLO.
>>
>>2834849
>The Kataeb
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Saturday_(Lebanon)
>>
>>2834703
The answer is obvious, the picrelated bros that wanted Lebanon as a 1st world phoenician economic and tourist powerhouse instead of a synonym of terrorism it became.
>>
>>2834849
>ME Christian populations dropping like flies
>ancient Christian
>oh boy, looks like you have to become Muslim as well
>"ID please..."
They only give crocodile tears until they settle themselves as a sizable portion of the population. Then comes the tax and Islamic jurisprudence. No sympathy for Muslims in non-Muslim lands, whatsoever.
>>
>>2834754
they are vigilantes, not soldiers.
They aren't here to throw a parade, they are there to patrol their neighborhood cause their neighborhoods have been reduced to a state of anarchy.
>>
>>2834820
that is obviously sylvester stallone.
>>
>>2834887
Whole lotta [citation needed] on that
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.