[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FOOD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: heroes left in man.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
heroes left in man.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
/his/, I want to come to you with a serious problem. What the fuck is good and bad when it comes to food?

Besides the fact that refined sugar is bad, is there anything at all to trust in what these people say? I feel I'm surrounded by all these different cultists from the keto fanatics to moralfag vegetarians. All seem to back themselves up by different sources, saying that the other is cancer while their own eating habits provide good results.

So, as far as /his/ is concerned, what counts as healthy?
>>
>>2832873
>board for fitness
>board for food
>board for science
>fuck it I'll dump my shit question on /his/, aka /b/ for pseudo-intellectuals
>>
File: 1456031165994.png (4MB, 3664x3536px) Image search: [Google]
1456031165994.png
4MB, 3664x3536px
>>2832873
How the fuck is this remotely related to history or the """"""humanities"""""""
>>>/ck/
>>>/sci/
>>
File: humours-228x300.jpg (38KB, 228x300px) Image search: [Google]
humours-228x300.jpg
38KB, 228x300px
what's good for you depends on the state of your humors, retard. Are you fucking stupid?

If you have too much blood or yellow bile cucumber is good, and if you have too much black bile cucumber might fucking kill you. This is just common knowledge.

This is what fucking happens when you retards don't get a basic medical education.
>>
>>2832895
Kek
>>
>>2832881
>How the fuck is this remotely related to history or the """"""humanities"""""""
The philosophy of food obviously
>>
>>2832880
/fit/ is shit the rest checks out.
>>
>>2832881
Food is actually very relevant to history AND humanities. Eating and preparing food is one of the most primal and pure forms of human interacton and culture. This being said, OP's question isn't /his/ related as health is a more biological thing.
>>
>>2832873
>What the fuck is good and bad when it comes to food?

girls poo when they eat it so i don't lick their buttholes
>>
There's actually no food that is "bad for you".

The problem is how much of it you eat.
>>
>>2832895
>Caring about (((humors)))
>Not caring about your chi instead
ISHYGDDT
>>
Find out what populations have the highest life expectancies around the world. Then find out what they eat. Generally too much of anything is bad for you, or anything in a concentrated form consumed in high doses.
>>
>>2834547
>Find out what populations have the highest life expectancies around the world. Then find out what they eat.
Diet is not the only factor. Not by a long shit.
>>
>>2832873
>what counts as healthy?
Drink more bear
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.