[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for peace to come to the Middle East?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 16

File: Mid_East_Ethnic_lg.png (3MB, 7287x5797px) Image search: [Google]
Mid_East_Ethnic_lg.png
3MB, 7287x5797px
If so, how? It is a shame that an area with such a long history and diverse, rich culture is so unstable now.
>>
No region on earth has peace. The Middle East isn't special in this regard.
>>
I don't wanna admit it but we need a new Ottoman empire.

Since the Arabs have proven over and over that they can't run shit and the Perscucks are too weak and tolerant for their own good.

Atleast the Turks managed to keep the entire thing relatively stable for over 600 years, with or without a iron fist.
>>
>>2831498
Do you consider the region at peace if is a radioactive wasteland?
>>
>>2831514
Go to sleep tayip
>>
>>2831498
>is so unstable now.

It's literally 100% Israel's fault and no one elses
>>
File: frane.jpg (132KB, 438x1395px) Image search: [Google]
frane.jpg
132KB, 438x1395px
>>2831570
Just as this would destabilize Europe
>>
>>2831507
This guy knows.
>>
File: antizionists.jpg (26KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
antizionists.jpg
26KB, 320x240px
>>2831573
It truly takes a brown person to make an equivalence this false.
Tell me, how many of your school plays involved Radical Muslim Mickey Mouse?

>>2831544
makes a lot of sense to me
>>
>>2831573
Ironic considering most French cities look like Ramallah.
>>
File: muslims-3543.jpg (39KB, 388x310px) Image search: [Google]
muslims-3543.jpg
39KB, 388x310px
>>2831498
>Is it possible for peace to come to the Middle East?

Not until there is some kinda “reformation” of Islam as despite the valid complaints from Muslims about Israel and the U.S., the fundamental problem is the medieval nature of Islam, that traps its adherents in an assbackward and ever more obsolete culture while the rest of the world moves on without them, resulting in Muslims lashing out at everybody around them.
>>
>>2831498
One certain nation needs to take over the entire place again and rule with an iron fist because that's the only way you can get arabs in line
>>
There will be a conventional Arab only "world war" by the end of the decade. Most Arabs will die and the area will be severely depopulated.
>>
>>2831589
>memritv
>a channel run by 3 israel jews, one of them a former Mossad agent, to go collect clips from the fox-news tier channels of the ME and compile them to make Arabs all look like cartoon-tier bogeymen

No.
>>
>>2831618
No?
Memri makes Fox News look like a Platonic Academy.
Jews can't capture Arabs being retarded on camera if the Arabs aren't being retarded in the first place, anon.

With or without the screencap, the post still stands. Take thirty seconds to analyse the differences between the formation of Israel IRL and the one in that grainy third world jpg scenario above. Your people are deluded.

>>2831603
This man is correct.
>>
>>2831618
MEMRI has plenty of uploads representing the more sane elements of the arab world desu
>>
What does /his/ think of these borders? I know it would be unrealistic for borders like this to actually occur, given the political situation in the Middle East. I based them off of ethnic and religious lines, using
http://gulf2000.columbia.edu/images/maps/Mid_East_Ethnic_lg.png
and
http://gulf2000.columbia.edu/images/maps/Mid_East_Religion_lg.png
>>
>>2831693

Shia Iraq and Jurdistan should be part of Iran, Sunni transjordan should be part of Arabistan, the Druze shoudl be exterminated along with the Alawites and their land turned over to breed pigs (in b4 "but it already breeds pigs")
>>
>>2831693
Would Iran lose its armenians and kurds in that scenario? Also palestinians are pretty attached to their own independent nation state at this point. Whats Druze country?
>>
>>2831693
Also why does Israel remain territorially intact when it has large arab minorities?
>>
>>2831711
I doubt it would lose its Armenians since most live around Tehran and Iranian Azerbaijan.
>>
>>2831693
>neat, tidy, clean borders based off of Western geopolitical concepts such as "civilization", "nations", and "nation = nationstate = country = government".

No. Our ancestors had two thousand years to murder each other and force populations to move or assimilate until things roughly (ROUGHLY) fit. The Middle East is an enormous disparate hodge podge filled with numerous powers that will not, under any circumstances, allow things to change.

>Israel
>Iran
>Saudi Arabia

None of these three will ever give up what they've got now and anything you attempt would result in nuclear war, be it from the Iranians finally getting their nuclear program off of the ground, the House of Wahab taking over and the House of Saud saying fuck it, or Israel wiping out Europe as part of the Samson Option.

The only way """"""""""""""Peace"""""""""""" in the Middle-East can come about is if we were to lock the entire thing in a bubble, let everyone murder Israel, let Saudi Arabia and Turkey fall apart, and then let Iran pick up the pieces while playing Center Of The World to a bunch of tribal bumfucks and trade based city states.
>>
>>2831711
>Would Iran lose its armenians and kurds in that scenario?
It shouldn't, like >>2831723 said
>Also palestinians are pretty attached to their own independent nation state at this point.
The map is really just an idealistic scenario that puts aside regional differences between same ethnic/religious/linguistic groups (in this case, Sunni Levantine Arabs).
>Whats Druze country?
An ethnic nation state for the Druze. Lebanon is pretty tough since there a hodgepodge of different religions and ethnicities, with enclaves everywhere due to the mountainous terrain.

>>2831717
I based it off the majority in those areas, with a few exceptions here and there to prevent exclaves.

>>2831733
Again, it's an idealistic scenario mostly based around the premise that European colonial powers (i.e. France and the U.K.) weren't retarded and split the Middle East up by arbitrary lines.
>>
>>2831733
>>2831760
Yeah sorry was thinking of Azerbaijanis my bad
>>
Some totalitarian regime on par with maoism and stalinism with a "lol who cares about religion culture and ethnicity really" mentality basically genocides all resistance, makes people wear the same autistic garb and builds roads and rail linking the country into a military industrial complex supporting a tightly controlled national army.

Starving peasants line up begging to do anything for food/leniency and the government places them into collective farms and commie blocks where they focus on immediate material problems. After decades a generation grows up in state schools and doesn't take religion as seriously.
>>
>Afghanistan
>Middle East
>>
>>2831819
That's amerifag education for ya
>>
>>2831825
I'm Tajik you fucking retard and we're in South Asia
>>
File: Screenshot_20170518-230111.jpg (494KB, 1414x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170518-230111.jpg
494KB, 1414x1350px
>>2831825
>borders china
>hurr durr they're brown, must be the middle east! Let's turn eye-ran into glass!
>>
File: the power of tengri.jpg (81KB, 419x372px) Image search: [Google]
the power of tengri.jpg
81KB, 419x372px
>>2831693
>Kurds, Arabs and Baluchs get their own piece of Iran cause of "muh ethnic" groups
>not Azeri's that are around 20-30 million and the second largest "muh ethnic" group
come on now, if you gonna balkanize around meme ethnicities then you gotta commit all the way
>>
>>2831866
Iranian Azeris are very content with being part of Iran. In fact, they hold a disproportionate amount of government positions compared to other ethnic groups in Iran, and are the second largest ethnicity behind Persians themselves. If anything, Azerbaijan should become part of Iran.
>>
File: hello darkness my old friend.jpg (246KB, 1024x480px) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness my old friend.jpg
246KB, 1024x480px
>>2831881
man, I just want to see this become a reality for the clusterfuck factor.

eventhough most Iranian Azeris have nothing against Armenians but I am sure a couple of decades of Turkish "we wuz Oghus n sheit" propaganda might change their opinions.
>>
>>2831573
But Israel isn't unique in that sense since the United States removed native people from their homes anyway lmao.
>>
>>2831693
>giving kurds any land
You already fucked it up.
>>
>>2831693
Give Copts their own piece of land so they stop getting bombed in their own churches and revive the Coptic language
>>
>>2831972
Might as well start doing the same for Assyrians then.
>>
>>2831498
>Now
>>
File: IMG_0398.jpg (163KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0398.jpg
163KB, 1024x768px
>>2831972
>>2831982
>perfect maps don't exis-
>>
>>2831919

>Hamadan, Gilan, and Mahabad being a part of "South Azerbaijan"

Wew pan-Turkism truly is a mental illness.
>>
File: boycott-israel.jpg (76KB, 564x604px) Image search: [Google]
boycott-israel.jpg
76KB, 564x604px
>>2831573
Not to mention killing MILLIONS of Palestinians didn't help either. Imagine if they did that while killing MILLIONS of frenchmen, women and children. Israel is the biggest terrorist organization in the world
>>
>>2831986
So where will you put Turkey? Or does it not exist anymore?
>>
>>2831998
DELETE THIS OY VEY
these facts are anti-semitic
>>
>>2831998
Did you know there are MILLIONS of plants in my city. The government spent MILLIONS on a greening project.
>>
>>2831986
Did Islam ruin the Middle East?
>>
>>2831998
>5100000 Palestinians killed by Jews

Got any proof?
>>
>>2832022
The Mongols ruined the middle east
>>
>>2832022
Islam could be ok if they would just modernize but they want to go back back to what they believe was the Golden Age.
>>
>>2831986
I unironically want this.

But then again I wish the Aztec civilization was still here.
>>
File: facts.jpg (53KB, 445x455px) Image search: [Google]
facts.jpg
53KB, 445x455px
>>2831998
It's sad people still deny the Holocaust happening in Palestine. So ironic after all this time the Jews have learned nothing whatsoever. Even after they were allowed to live in peace in Muslim lands for centuries. This is how they repay us.
>>
>>2831986
Babylonians don't exist anymore though
>>
>>2831994
It's like the Kurdistan map.

It just keeps growing.
>>
>>2832054
Oh please, there's plenty of old literature which shows the Muslims held contempt for Jews and non-Muslims were still considered inferior.
>>
>>2832072
No, Islam is peaceful and perfect religion where everybody is equal.
>>
>>2832072
That's bullshit. Jews and Christians have lived in peace under Islam, way better than they've treated Muslims historically. Jews were oppressed by Christians and we let them in no problem.
>>
>>2831972
>>2831982
Technically, they already live isolated from the rest. I'm not sure if it's the same for Copts. And I'm not sure if language revival is a good idea even though it's 'worked' in the neighboring country.

I just think, line borders for the desert are pretty, but terrible on land occupied for 12000 years (i.e. Gobekli Tepe). That's besides the ethnic cleansing based on those borders, destroying antiquity overall. So I don't like that giant shish kebab skewer from the Mediterranean sea to Persia.
>>
>>2832134
>Jews and Christians have lived in peace under Islam
No such thing as "peace". It might have been "better" but you are still second-class.
>>
>>2832134
Shut the fuck up. I'm a Copt and my family has never been living in "peace" with Muslims. We just can't complain much because we fear for our reputations. I guess you think it's peaceful because we can't scream.
>>
>>2832164
I like how every time a bunch of Copts die, the Egyptian government just says: "THIS WILL NOT DIVIDE US! RELIGION IS NOT TO BLAME! WE ARE ALL EGYPTIANS! WE ALL BLEED RED!".

Fucking hell lmao.
>>
>>2832176
What else can Sisi say?

On the one hand he has Christians that have tolerated this kind of shit for centuries and on the other he has on-the-edge Muslims that get triggered at the slightest insult and could start another Arab spring 2.0 with Sisi as your Mubarak.

I'm not trying to make excuses, just stating how retarded the situation is and the Copts with sadly have to bear with it.
>>
>>2832164
As a Muslim i'm sorry and apologize for what we have done to you. And no i don't think it's peaceful because i can't hear you scream, this is clearly not peace. The terrorists that have attacked you deserve nothing less than death.
>>
>>2832164
You people will cease to exist in another hundred years.
>>
>>2831693
>implying Yemen will kneel
The people love their country more than Sunni's supposed pre-eminance over Islam. Additionally, their Sunni populace is preodminantly Shafi'i, the Hanbali theo-maniacal delusions hold less sway than the Zaydi Imam there.

Great example of why people who don't know anything about a country shouldn't dick around with random demographics Fox News told them rule the region unilaterally and pretend they can cook up a <<<solution>>>, although to be fair you put more thought and research into your lines than any Anglo responsible for actually doing the job his/torically.
>>
>>2831498
Nope never ever, the middle eastern caucasoids are more violent than sissies in Europe so violent that jews would rather live around whites instead of their cousins.
>>
>>2832072
Yes, inferior.

This memetic idea of them being evil manipulators doesn't spread to the region until after Israel crops up, they acculturate to the Western contempt for Jews as malicious masterminds.
>>
>>2832164
I guess people think that because the Copts and other minorities have remained quiet about their pain for hundreds of years then people think the Muslims dindu nuffin. Whereas Muslims are loud as fuck about anything bad happening to them.
>>
>>2832022
No, jews ruined the middle east. If Israhell never existed it would be a better region.
>>
>>2831881
Azerbaijan *was* a part of Iran before the Russians showed up
>>
>>2832308
Well what they consider "bad" can be really twisted. A Coptic woman refusing to marry a Muslim man will be kidnapped, raped, and forced to convert but many will consider her in the wrong for rejecting the Muslim man's marriage proposal.
>>
>>2832299
That's because Europeans were retards.
>Oh, we can't handle money because that's a sin!
>Let's have the Jews do it!
>Why the fuck are the Jews controlling the finances?
>Sneaky bastards! Jews control the whole world!
>>
>>2831498
Copts need their own nation desu, but look how spread out they are.
>>
>>2832325
Also everything is Islamophobia. Saying they treat their women badly is Islamophobic and we just don't understand their religion.

t. ex muslim
>>
>>2832164
What did the Copts ever do to the Muslims for them to get persecuted so bad?
>>
>>2831998
>Be Palestinian Arab
>Tries to ethnic cleanse Jews since the 20s
>Coddles up to the Nazis
>Chimp out immediately when UN partitions Palestine
>Gets btfo
>'but we dindu nuffing'
>Goes to Jordan, the Jordanian king welcomes them with open arms
>Chimp out again
>Gets btfo by the Jordanians
>'b-but muh Pan-Arabism'
>Goes to Lebanon
>Chimp out yet a third time
>Gets btfo by Lebanese Christians and Israelis
>'its the world's fault'
>>
>>2832362
Fucking nothing.
>>
>>2832362
Be non-Muslim and better educated.
>>
>>2831998
amen
>>
File: ISRAELI-APARTHEID.jpg (218KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
ISRAELI-APARTHEID.jpg
218KB, 600x597px
>>2832363
Why do you defend apartheid so passionately?
>>
>>2831998
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAEFu7qGYKM
>>
>>2831603
>mideast is doing its own shit
>multiple american "peaceful" interventions and killing """"""""tyrannical"""""""" leaders later
>entire region turns into a terrorist filled shithole
>"its their fault they were always like this"
>>
>>2832164
>guy talks about the past
>make it about yourself anyways

Why are jews autistic /lit/ ?
>>
>>2831498
Remove Islam
Destroy SA
>>
>>2832565
>Copts are Jews
>/his/ is /lit/
>>
>>2832565
What the fuck are you even going on about.
>>
>peace
>when Wahhabist faggots exist and control the region

"Lah"
>>
>>2832176
I understand why they do it but it still pisses me off.

>>2832258
You're fine, my brother. The Islamic bullshit is the reason why so many Copts no longer live in Egypt.

>>2832288
Fuck off.

>>2832308
Exactly.

>>2832362
We exist.

>>2832565
What you said doesn't make any sense but I guess you just like to blame Jews for everything, huh?
>>
>>2831498
>It is a shame that an area with such a long history and diverse, rich culture is so unstable now

Here's a complete list of Arabia's civilizations:
Muhammad's Rule
The last 100 years of Saudi Arabia
>>
File: 1494538990526.png (4MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494538990526.png
4MB, 1600x900px
>>2833136
>Being this retarded.
>>
>>2831514
>Atleast the Turks managed to keep the entire thing relatively stable for over 600 years, with or without a iron fist.
under ottomans the fighting was 10x
psince you can speak english you should widen your horizon into reading english books instead of your erdogan propaganda
>>
>>2832308
>I guess people think that because the Copts and other minorities have remained quiet about their pain for hundreds of years then people think the Muslims dindu nuffin. Whereas Muslims are loud as fuck about anything bad happening to them.
so 100 copts die over 30 year is equal to america killing 5 million iraqis over the same 30 years under the banner of christian conservatives
them muslims and their complaints man
>>
>>2832366
>and better educated
funny because most copts work in garbage recycling and are illiterate
http://www.yourmiddleeast.com/culture/turning-waste-into-wealth-with-cairos-garbage-people-photos_31874
>>
>>2833198
Copts have face systemic discrimination in employment and limitations on their ability to access public services and education. Most of the highly educated ones have fled the country. Apparently Egypt is suffering a brain drain now.
>>
>>2831693
lol kurds would be a minority in that disgusting monstrosity
>>
The Middle East will see peace if there was less interference in their countries not just by the West of course but the surrounding regional powers.

The current conflict would die down by a significant magnitude if Turkey-Saudi-Qatar and Iran would stop trying fight each other
>>
>>2833198
That's not "most Copts". They are descended from farmers who were always poor. Due to the discrimination they face, the Muslims have no problems with them being the city's garbage collectors.

>Many Copts are university graduates in the professions, such as medicine and engineering. Marked differences were observed in the socioeconomic characteristics of the Muslims and Copts. Copts were more likely to reside in urban areas and tend to rent their homes, while Muslims more often reside in rural areas and own their dwellings. Copts were also more likely to have completed secondary and some higher education compared to Muslims. Among Copts, wealth index quintiles distribution tends to be more skewed towards the richest category, while Muslims were more evenly distributed across the different quintiles.

And of course many of the ones with the money had left Egypt years ago.

>The Coptic diaspora began primarily in the 1950s and was driven by the result of growing Islamization in Egypt, as well as discrimination and persecution of Copts in Egypt. After Gamal Abdel Nasser rose to power, economic and social conditions deteriorated and many wealthier Egyptians, especially Copts, emigrated to Europe and the United States. Emigration increased following the 1967 Arab-Israeli war, and the emigration of poorer and less-educated Copts increased after 1972, when the World Council of Churches and other religious groups began assisting Copt immigration. Emigration of Egyptian Copts increased under Anwar al-Sadat (with many taking advantage of Sadat's "open door" policy to leave the country) and under Hosni Mubarak.
>>
File: coptic diaspora.jpg (85KB, 598x391px) Image search: [Google]
coptic diaspora.jpg
85KB, 598x391px
>>2833249
Also here's a section from 'Eastern Christianity in the Modern Middle East' edited by Anthony O'Mahony and Emma Loosley.
>>
>>2833192
I just love seeing this false equivalency shit.
>>
>>2833192
Yeah because the war was totally about religion and the same thing as civilians killing each other.
Try harder, retard.
>>
>>2832164
Their are muslim policemen and security services dying for coptic lifes in Egypt.
>>
>>2833294
*there
>>
We need a global caliphate
>>
>>2832164
Victim complex much?
>>
>>2833249
The article describes a few poor Copts providing a service that no one else will but they twist it into "most copts work in garbage recycling and are illiterate" lmao
>>
>>2833311
From what I can see, the Muslims look like the ones with the victim complex.

t. atheist because I'm not a fucking idiot
>>
>>2833311
>Copts get bombed from within their own churches
>"Victim complex much?"

Hmmm...
>>
>>2832288
Hopefully, Copts are fucking cancer, they do nothing but whine about "oppression"
>>
>>2833318
A couple of terrorist attacks do not make them victims of oppression. Do you think that because Muslims in the West have been attacked several times by the far-right extremists they are an oppresed minority too?
>>
>>2833316
It's true. Muslims are fucking annoying.
>>
>>2833319
Too many edges to this post.

>>2833324
>comparing treatment of muslims in the west to copts in egypt
wew
>>
>>2833336
>comparing treatment of muslims in the west to copts in egypt

Yeah, Muslims have been attacked in the West a lot more than Copts have been attacked in Egypt, so the comparison is wrong.
>>
>Muslims killing innocent Christians
>Muslims making excuses about it

Typical.
>>
>>2832521
>Defending apartheid

I'm only talking about how Palestinians played their own cards in the most retarded manner possible. That they're in such a poor position now is as much down to themselves as the Israelis if not more so, and getting angry about it means they'll be in the same shitty situation for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>2833338
>Muslims have been attacked in the West a lot more than Copts have been attacked in Egypt
What?
>>
>>2833379
>"An elderly Coptic woman stripped naked and paraded through streets by mob or Coptic children dying in church bombings is exactly the same as a Muslim woman in America getting her hijab pulled off."
>>
>>2832362
Their only crime is that they exist.
>>
>>2831498
The Arab gulf region will probably be much more secular and atheistic in 1-2 centuries. It's why they're stocking up on wealth before oil runs out and energy use transfers to renewable technologies. Being in between the major sources of rare earth minerals it'll probably benefit from the flow of commerce and develop affluence and become like Switzerland being used as a place to launder money and such.
A lot could therefore come out of not having oil financed Wahhabism around any longer.
>>
>>2832362
Muslims chimp the fuck out when they have non-Muslims living near them.
>>
>>2833389
>A couple of rapes and church bombings is exactly the same as hundreds of thousands of innocent Muslims killed by Christians in the last decade and hundreds of mosque burnings taking place every year throughout the West
>>
File: KEKS.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
KEKS.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>2833431
>hundreds of thousands of innocent Muslims killed by Christians in the last decade
>>
>>2833431
>hundreds of mosque burnings
Please do provide proifs for your claims.
>>
>>2833431
Wars don't count and those wars weren't even in the name of religion
>>
>>2833431
FIVE GORILLION MUDSLIMES
>>
>>2833438
>what is Iraq War
>what is Second Chechen War
>what is Russian military intervention in the Syrian Civil War
>what is Central African Republic Civil War
>>
>>2833431
The fact that you're comparing acts of war to civilians really says a lot about how bad the civilians are then.
>>
>>2833452
epic xDD
>>
>>2833438
I started cracking up too.
>>
>>2833447
>Wars don't count

Why not?

>and those wars weren't even in the name of religion

Are you implying that Evangelical Christianity didn't influence the decision to invade Iraq?
>>
>>2833461
Indeed.
>>
>>2833457
Well if they didn't derail it into something about wars then the idiot couldn't argue about anything
>>
>>2833475
The first anon just said they couldn't live in peace amongst other civilians due to their faith but now you're bringing war into the mix. Hoo boy.
>>
>>2833475
What? You want us to start talking about international terrorist organizations now?
>>
>yeah those things happen to Copts BUT I AM THE FUCKING VICTIM HERE GUYS
t. Muslim
>>
For a stable middle east we just need to convert everyone to Alevism
>>
>>2833180
Source?
Aside from during ww1 there weren't many arab uprisings.
>>
>>2833544
Wow, you are such a fucking cuck
>>
>>2833820
>cuck
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>2833820
Shut up, mudslime.
>>
>>2831693
That map gives the Kurds way too much land. Reality is that their borders in Turkey should be based on the Euphrates River primarily.

Transjordan should probably be a part of Arabia (although I understand the impetus for splitting them up) which is then subdivided into a sort of federation.
>>
>>2831693
>>2833986
Relevant map to help with further subdivisions of the Sunni arab world.
>>
>>2833994
fugg
http://gulf2000.columbia.edu/images/maps/Islam_Branches_in_Middle_East_lg.png
>>
>>2833820
Wow you're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: Kurds simple.jpg (630KB, 982x802px) Image search: [Google]
Kurds simple.jpg
630KB, 982x802px
>>2833986
Proper Kurdish territory.
>>
>>2833431
lol which mosques have been burned in the West? Our good goyim police protect the mosques more heavily than they do banks and even synagogues.
>>
>>2833431
this. christians are stuck in their head. they truly believe their lives are worth more. that's why they are fine with what happens to Iraq, Syria and Gaza.
>>
>>2831498
That train's pretty gone by now. We can only let them fight it out and try to divert the refugees.
>>
>>2833136
He's talking about the whole middle east, not just Arabia you retard.
>>
Removing the remains of colonialism (including the zionist cancer) should help stabilize the region.
>>
>>2832544
>Germany is doing its own shit
>multiple american led allies intervening and killing """"""""tyrannical"""""""" leaders later
>entire region turns into a democratic and prosperous region
>"its their fault they were always like this"
Indeed.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.