[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about Indians that makes them so beta and servile?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: pathetic currynigger.jpg (76KB, 600x269px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic currynigger.jpg
76KB, 600x269px
What is it about Indians that makes them so beta and servile?

Virtually every group from turkics to iranics to euros that have crossed the indus river into india has seen them as non-humans only fit to be conquered, raped and enslaved. No other group aside from blacks (and even then, blacks were forcefully enslaved) are so servant-like.

>inb4 sikhs are bros and martial race
even sikhs are pathetic betas, used as fodder for brits during the world wars, anybody with dignity would have fought for their solidarity

So why are indians (and indic pakistanis by extension) so docile?
>>
Oh really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrpXXxRlD_Q

That doesn't seem beta to me.
>>
File: flvstcnjvwwy.png (302KB, 540x788px) Image search: [Google]
flvstcnjvwwy.png
302KB, 540x788px
>>2821235
Indians are alpha though
>>
File: 1494434544136.png (660KB, 1314x570px) Image search: [Google]
1494434544136.png
660KB, 1314x570px
>>2821235
Those are North Indian's. The thing you need to understand about India is that it's never been a single central state.

And it's probably because of their "Aryan". Persian and Afghan blood.

I'm from South India and my state repelled the Delhi Sultanate. We were only occupied by the Mughal Empire under Aurengzab for a few decades (and still it was a South Indian empire that put the Mughal Empire into the ground) at most.

>even sikhs are pathetic betas, used as fodder for brits during the world wars, anybody with dignity would have fought for their solidarity
Punjab's and Rajputs have always been bribed by outsiders into helping them take down other Indian nations.
>>
>>2821432
>he thinks Afghans are more servile than the southern shitskins
All of my wew
>>
>>2821437
>couldn't repel the Arabs despite meme tier rajputs doing it for centuries
>got ghaznavid'd by Turk's after
>only relevant empire is the Durrani
Hmm
>>
>>2821451
>value freedom and independence
>always wage war against foreign rulers
>when running out of foreign rulers, attack domestic ones
vs
>some pudgy shitskin faggots only known for growing tea

Hmmm
>>
>>2821432
Um no, I mean all of india including north and south

all of them are poo in loos who are subservient to their white masters

niggers at least fuck white wimmen now, indians still seek approval from their white masters even now
>>
File: Rajendra_map_new.svg.png (237KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
Rajendra_map_new.svg.png
237KB, 1200x859px
>>2821461
>value freedom and independence
Wow how unique. We never did such a thing!
>always wage war against foreign rulers
Wow how unique. It's almost like there's a reason Mughal Empire collapsed when they tried annexing the Deccan.
>when running out of foreign rulers, attack domestic ones
You mean like every nation with its neighbors?
The fact that you still can't stop infighting today in the modern age, isnt because you're '''alpha"" but because you're savages.

>some pudgy shitskin faggots only known for growing tea
We also invented Damascus steel (wootz), created iron cased rockets which were the reason Hinduism and Buddhism spread around SEA/Asia for a few things.

>>2821498
:^)
>>
>>2821502
Refute me instead of just writing :^) and your original post to my OP

poos are literally a slave race
>>
File: south indian POO.jpg (120KB, 900x671px) Image search: [Google]
south indian POO.jpg
120KB, 900x671px
>>2821432
They're south indians too. Also, north indians don't have afghan or iranian blood, they're mostly indic which is why they revert to the desire to be enslaved that's been engrained into their blood for centuries.

poos have been slaves for over a millennia to turkics, iranics and finally euros
>>
>>2821509
>Refute me instead of just writing :^) and your original post to my OP

The territories that were being directly by the British were mostly Northern states, coincidentally with the most foreign blood

>poos are literally a slave race
And yet my state (not country) has been independent for much longer than Afghanistan and we still practice our native religion instead of bowing to an Arabic warlord.

Afghanistan's main claim to fame is being conquered and then fighting against their rulers until their empire declines and they fall.

The fact that you haven't taken by your land from fucking Porkistan 70 years after it was made is pretty embarrassing by itself lmao.

>>2821525
Fun fact, I learned from /his/. There was never an independent Iranian empire until the 16th century. Eight centuries after their conquest from the Arabs.

Top kek
>>
>high level of discourse.
How about we discuss actual fun stuff about history?
>>
>>2821568
I'm not afghan, I don't even know where you get that from, the guy mentioning afghans earlier isn't me (OP)
>>
>>2821502
>wootz
Cringe
>>
>>2821502
>being a savage is bad
Urbanites should burn.
>>
>>2821568
>poo thinks hinduism is native to south india
kek, your white aryan vedic masters introduced that religion to you shitskins
>>
>>2821578
it looks cool.
>>2821502
The mughal empire collapsed because aurangzeb pissed off everyone in his empire and destroyed his economic base. Dumb ass madrasi.
>>
>>2821587
>We wuz hindus and sheeit
>>
File: afghanistan.jpg (47KB, 462x350px) Image search: [Google]
afghanistan.jpg
47KB, 462x350px
>>2821432
>Afghan
>servile
Fuck off m8
t. actual Afghan
>>
>>2821592
it's fact that aryans brought hinduism into where modern day pakipooland and india lie today

your white vedic masters introduced the caste system thats still engraved into every etch of your society even today
>>
>>2821595
>become muslim overnight.
>regularly get invaded by all it's neighbors.
>only invade india when the states are even more irrelvent that you are.
>get kicked out immediately.
>>
>>2821606
>varna is the modern day caste system.
good shit.
>>
>>2821609
not him but more like

>be from where afghanistan lies today
>invade and rape and enslave poos nonstop throughout history from the kushans to the samanids to the ghaznavids to bollywood

Like I said man, poos are a slave race.

>>2821614
Poos want to be white so bad, that's why they all want to lighten their skin, why your women want to be with sandniggers or whites so bad, why your men are docile and subservient and want praise from their white masters.
>>
>>2821621
>bollywood
>afghan
KEK, afghani delusions are fun. In their mind they are alpha warriors but they forget they were the bitches of everyone from the persians down to the pakis.
>>
>>2821631
again, I'm not afghan KEK
>>2821235
>>2821498
>>2821509
>>2821525
>>2821577
>>2821587
>>2821606
>>2821621
^
all my posts
>>
>>2821437
why the fuck would you mention afghan you stupid shitskin, the guys post didnt even imply that

now this disgusting designated faced poo thinks I'm a shitskin
>>
>>2821621
>Kushans
Not afghan
>Samanids
Not Afghan
>Ghaznavids
Turkroaches and sand niggers that forced all afghans except nuristanis to convert immediately

Go fuck a goat pashtun
>>
>>2821609
>become muslim overnight
>overnight
Some parts of Afghanistan remained non-muslim until 19th century.
>>
>>2821587
>kek, your white aryan vedic masters introduced that religion to you shitskins
What they introduced is vastly different to what we have today. And
>implying I care about what happened millennia ago
Lol
>>2821590
>The mughal empire collapsed because aurangzeb pissed off everyone in his empire
Mostly just South India. Not to mention the Maratha Empire destroyed it.
>and destroyed his economic base.
And who do you think did that?

>>2821595
I don't have anything against Afghans personally lol but don't even bother bringing in history as banter

>>2821621
>invade and rape and enslave poos nonstop throughout history from the kushans to the samanids to the ghaznavids to bollywood
Again. Most of them Turkic while Afghans come along to die for their Turk masters kek. And you say you're not related to Northern Indians.

Also Kushans got buddha'd into attacking Afghanistan later
>>
>>2821649
>kushans
native to afghanistan, prior to afghans existing as an ethnicity

>samanids
from balkh, afghanistan, now tajik afghans

>ghanzavid
half turkic half tajik from ghazni, afghanistan, invaded pooland
>>
>>2821657
>maharashtra is south indian.
*tips
There are 4 directions my south indian friend
>>
>>2821657
>Also Kushans got buddha'd into attacking Afghanistan later
what? they started off in afghanistan and invaded india, conquered it and then adopted buddhism

either way, it's yet another historical example of indics getting conquered by foreign groups
>>
Gotta agree with OP. Indians have a huge inferiority complex, perhaps stemming from the fact that they've been conquered and enslaved for so long of history. The analogy to niggers is a bit off since niggers sold their own off, indians on the other hand willingly became slaves without much resistance.
>>
>>2821650
>Some parts of Afghanistan remained non-muslim until 19th century.
As a whole you're mostly Muslim from centuries ago lel

>>2821648
>first post talks about Afghans being le alpha males out of all the ethnicities I talked about

>>2821649
He's Afghan so just give him an eight year old boy and let him run wild lmao

>>2821668
>what? they started off in afghanistan and invaded india, conquered it and then adopted buddhism

Right but they're not pakhtun. Lol. That's what matters.
>>
>>2821648
Afghans are white.
>>
>>2821685
again dude >>2821636
^ my posts
>>2821437 <--- not me, don't even see why he would bring afghans into this

They're likely the descendents of those original invaders

>>2821690
No, they're shitskins like iranians and arabs, but I'll give it to you muslims as a whole that at least you resist whitey, indians bend over and take it
>>
File: pashtun man.jpg (262KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pashtun man.jpg
262KB, 683x1024px
>>2821694
>Afghans
>shitskins
"No."
>>
>>2821679
>Indians have a huge inferiority complex, perhaps stemming from the fact that they've been conquered and enslaved for so long of history.
India isn't a behemoth lol.
>>
>>2821696
That's a tajik, from panshir so a persian afghan. Still an anomaly, afghans, like iranians have been raped to shitskindom, so while at one point in history they were white, now they're a mongrel mess like most of greater iran thanks to islam
>>
>we wuz aryans and shit

india bro, afghan here don't reply to these retards deliberately provoking you
>>
>>2821694
>biggest colonial rebellion in the 19th century largely done by hindu brahmin sepoys and suppressed by a bunch of sikh and pathan mercenaries the british hired.
nice historigraphy there.
>>
>>2821707
it's fun though.
Everyone thinks india is one common ethnicity or a monolithic entity.
>>
>>2821275

where can i download this movie?
>>
>>2821707
the proof is there with white looking iranians afghans pakis and indians

they are genetic remnants of the original peoples who inhabited both greater iran and the subcontinent
>>
>>2821725
yes, phenotypes, not actual genetic studies are what matter.
Just go back to fucking goats and boys abdul.
>>
>>2821707
I honestly like afghanistan. barring sikhs they're some of the warmest, friendliest people I've met.

It's just this shitposter that's annoying.
>>
>>2821726
what the fuck are you saying abdul for? the guy you're replying to is a white we wuzzer

maybe this guy is right in that indians really DO want white approval really badly, do you really think only arabs or muslims talk bad about indians?
>>
>>2821727
I like indians too for the most part, I only really dislike the extremist hindu ones, the ones that really hate islam (despite myself being an atheist). My only experience is with punjabi and kashmiri indian/paki diaspora though.
>>
>>2821740
>I only really dislike the extremist hindu ones, the ones that really hate islam
Uhhh yeah. You probably don't pay attention to our politics but far right-wing Hinduism is booming right now.

I don't like it as well. These people have such a us vs them complex they're dividing an already divided nation.
>inb4 some idiot comes in with Modi is le saviour of the Indian race bullcrap
>>
>>2821235
Tiny, tiny dicks. Their "men" know they aren't real men, and follow the leads of ones who are.
>>
>>2821568
>we still practice our native religion instead of bowing to an Arabic warlord.
Doesn't Kerala have a large Muslim population? Weren't there Muslim princely states in Southern India, too?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.