[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Return of Fascism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1494776288610.jpg (235KB, 1600x1231px) Image search: [Google]
1494776288610.jpg
235KB, 1600x1231px
Is there any feasible way for fascism to return in modern day Europe or North America?
>>
>>2820991
Not any time soon. Maybe in the future if it can be romanticised
>>
Fascism can't exist in a country like America that values the individual as much as it does.
>>
>>2820993
I think it's already being romanticized to a certain extent today, desu. It's anti-communist platform, more specifically. This won't lead to fascism, at least not in the short-term, but I think people are more willing to look at it from another perspective other than it being "Evil: the Ideology".
>>
>>2820991
>for fascism to return in modern day Europe or North America?
In Europe maybe. In America no, because it never was there in the first place.
>>
>>2821014
>It's anti-communist platform, more specifically.
cold war has been over for 26 years, idiot. i have a feeling though you're gonna pull out the cultural marxism meme in response
>>
>>2820991
Yes, through our "president"
>>
>>2821032
I think it's more precisely because in the last few years, mainstream right-wing parties saw a certain shift to the left in terms of policy, making them less appealing to their voters. They saw this as the left gaining power, and without alternatives, turn to the ideology that always seems to harbor mistrust for it, i.e. fascism.
>>
>>2821015
/thread

>>2821035
>>>/leftypol/
>>
>>2820991
Fascism is the expression of traditional European collectivism and togetherness, American don't understand this and will never able to adopt it.
>>
Fascism is the kind of illiberal, pseudo-intellectual, and collectivist shit that continental Europe eats up. Not something that appeals to the superior anglosphere
>>
>>2821032
Yeah, the soviet union's collapse means no leftists are around anywhere at all, they're all just hiding behind the curtain. Pay no attention to the leftists behind the curtain!

>/leftypol/ seriously thinks this smokescreen will work in the age of every-country-a-social-democracy
>>
Possibly in the distant future, but nobody would be conscious of it. It would be fascism, but everybody would call it something else.
>>
>>2820991
No not really. There's too much cultural memory and modern
"fascists" keep trying to ape the bonafide retard Hitler instead of people like Strasser and Rohm. Strasserism can make a comeback if only the alt-right and related groups weren't so fucking dumb.
>>
File: 1490290784685.jpg (17KB, 232x292px) Image search: [Google]
1490290784685.jpg
17KB, 232x292px
>>2820991
Hopefully. It's the only chance the West has of saving itself from genocide.
>>
>>2820991
trump has some fascist characteristics desu

he isn't ideological enough to be a real fascist and the democratic system is too strong to be so easily dismantled (nor do i think trump really wants to dismantle it) but it shows that something similar to fascism could arise in america or europe in the future if things continue going to shit.
>>
>>2821212
Alt right isn't even natsoc, many of them are just white nationalists who love jews.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.