[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one man BTFO the entire german race?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1494905366150.png (1009KB, 760x920px) Image search: [Google]
1494905366150.png
1009KB, 760x920px
How does one man BTFO the entire german race?
>>
>german race
There are only five races.
>>
Voltaire was born before the age of nationalism
He cared about enlightenmend and fighting religious authorities, not BTFO Germans.
If anything, he was a pan-European, and the protagonist of his most famous book was a German
>>
File: IMG_0507.jpg (86KB, 644x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0507.jpg
86KB, 644x335px
>>2818939
Truly a man ahead of his time.
>>
>>2819036
>the protagonist of his most famous book was a German
You mean the retard Candide created primarily to mock Leibniz?
>>
>>2819062
Yes, but Candide was a positive figure, so was Cunégonde.
He mocked Leibniz with the character of Pangloss
>>
>>2818998
You mean one.
>>
>>2818939
A lot of germans lived outside of the
>HRE
>>
>>2818939
Reich doesnt mean the same as "empire/l'empire" in english or french

The last
>
didnt work in german.
>>
>its a German hating Jew using Voltaire to mock the HRE learns about his anti-Jewish knowledge episode
>>
>>2819120
Do Jews genuinly hate Germans?
>>
>>2819159
Oh yeah. I knew one from work who was unabashed in her hate, she thought I was sympathetic. Of course they won't openly state it.
>>
>>2819184
wow thats a bummer.
I thought that our image would have improved in the last 70 years
>>
>>2819193
Jews are pretty big never 4get types of people.
Keep an eye put for anyone who gloats over the end of the Romans, Germans, Persians, and Turks in the same post.
>>
>>2819197
thats sounds to me like a gross generalisation
>>
File: IMG_0508.jpg (77KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0508.jpg
77KB, 850x400px
>>2819237
Not really. Look up how many holocaust movies exist.
>>
>>2819242
I dont think this is a proof that Jews hate Germans.
The protagonist of the most famous Holocaust Movie is a German, by the way
>>
>>2819247
What better way to spit in your enemy's eye than exult one of their own acquiescing to your kind?
>>
>>2819252
to dehumanise them, like nazis did with jews?
>>
>>2818998
Do you consider snowniggers honorary black?
>>
>>2819264
Schindler is a vector for guilt, you can only beat your audience over the head a few hundred times before they begin to resent it- so you introduce a character who encompasses the feelings of guilt and, since he is a gentile and thus the audience target is relatable to, introduces it into the audience member. The movie was garbage, using M Night tier color to invoke "depth" and like all holocaust movies shock imagery.
You can't dehumanize the inhuman, and you shouldn't humanize the parasitical.
>>
>>2819242
So they aren't allowed to make movies about the struggles they have been through?
>>
>>2819275
But don't you think that the character of Schindler could lead to many Jews sympathizing with him, and thus sympathizing with Germans?
>>
>>2819289
The Jews weren't the intended audience.
>>
>>2819184
It's sad because they hate swedes too swedes are probably the nicest people on earth and they want them dead like 95% of swedes hated hitler and gave steel to the Americans
>>
>>2819283
I'm sorry anon, I was larping as Voltaire. Or was it Martin Luther? Or maybe Henry Ford? I think it was HL Mencken, doesn't matter since they all shared the same views regarding the Jews.
Honestly the movie is very innacurate, Schindler was an opportunist who kept his Jews under his control for massive profit, towards the end of the movie he is seen pleading whether he should have saved abother Jew by selling his ring, when in truth he lined his car with diamonds and fled before the Soviets arrived. Just read Schindler's Ark, I would lend you my copy if possible. But regarding the Jews, either they're the most hypocritical people alive or their holocaust is a shame- not one generation later they're genociding a minority, after being lebensraumed they themselves force another people out. They have their spoils, they don't deserve my pity.
>>
>>2819310
then how comes this movie was succesful in Israel?
>>
>>2819328
That doesn't mean it was the intended audience.
>>
>>2819311
I think they see in the Swedes the ability to become what the Germans were- nationalist blue eyed, blond haired xenophobes.
>>
>>2819335
I am just saying, portraying your enemy in a positive light can backfire, because your own people might symphatize with him
>>
>>2819341
I can't figure how anyone would sympathize with Schindler.
>>
>>2819338
Swedes have been at war with themselves more then anything it's kinda sad seeing a nice race of people getting so cucked to a flaming passion of hatred
>>
>>2819400
>people
>>
>>2818998
Races are for politically baiting simpletons.
Phenotypical strains are for people interested in late-age human development.
>>
>>2819413
Arguing semantics is for simpletons.
>>
>>2818998
Race mean lineage

A race is a uninterompted chain of descent, Germanic are indeed a Race, they're the race of Manus the progenitor of all Germans.
>>
File: 315px-Gustav_II_of_Sweden[1].jpg (41KB, 315x432px) Image search: [Google]
315px-Gustav_II_of_Sweden[1].jpg
41KB, 315x432px
>>2818939
>"How does one man BTFO the entire german race?"

I don't know. Ask him.
>>
>>2818939
The only thing he BTFO'd was post-1648 HRE
>>
>>2818939
>a Frenchmen hating on Germans
No shit Shilohk
>>
>>2819045
>18 years later
>country starts revolution
>brings death and misery about itself
>makes the rest of Europe declare war upon them
>elects Dictator
>plunges the world into misery
Glorious.
>>
>>2821122
GUSTAVUS
ADOLPHUS
LIBERA ET IMPERA
ACHERBUS ET INGENS
AUGUSTA PER ANGUSTA
>>
>>2821950
Only thing Voltaire hated was backwards religious institutions
And Rousseau
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.