[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just learned that the so called Black Hebrew Israelites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: black jews.jpg (24KB, 400x257px) Image search: [Google]
black jews.jpg
24KB, 400x257px
hate Africans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVMznKt5AU8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGlP_hgkitw

it's quite interesting, they say that Africans are scum of the earth and just as bad as the "Devil"/Esau (White Man)

holy fu*k what is this shit
>>
>>2817288
They believe anyone who was a slave is an israelite.
>>
>>2817288
Aren't they Ethiopians
>>
>>2817288
It's because Africans sold them.

Black Hebrew Israelites are an amalgamation of a number of fringe movements, over the century they've existed they've absorbed Moorish Scientist, Nation of Islam, 5%ers, Kemetic, Afro Asiatics, Black Indian fringe faiths so while very few actually practice these faiths their presence over time has changed and altered the self perception of many black people.

To put it another way as most black people have come to honestly understand white supremacy and the effects of it many have turned to these groups for guidance because they've been around for decades telling black people to not seek white validation.

Moorish Indians and Moorish Indian Israelites are the latest of a long line, this is what happens when Europeans/White strip Africans they enslave of every aspect of their culture and then denigrates what scraps remain.

Reap what you sow so to speak.
>>
>>2817362
No we aren't Black Hebrew Israelites though they can and do utilize us to purport their own agendas.

African Hebrew Israelites in Dimona are much more chill, kinda batshit but they intermarried with Ghanians before coming to Israel and are now very much a part of Israeli society as Vegan polygamous singers, alternative health practitioners and cooks.
>>
>>2817384
>we wuz oppressed

> so we can make up shit to feel good about ourselves, knowing we never contributed anything to human history

sounds about right
>>
>>2817836
Well not exclusively but many people do.

Christian Identity churches believe white Europeans are the real Hebrews, there are Aryan Kemitics and Soultrean European Indianists, etc... There reach is smaller because their is cultural continuity showing otherwise.
>>
>>2817845
at least 19th century European scholars that believed in things like Anglo Saxon Israelism, which the black hebrew movement was pretty much based off actually presented their arguments and "evidence" in a proper, academic and highly rigorous manner

were they wrong, yes....but these nig nogs are incapable of doing that
>>
>>2817859
It was well received because the academic foundations they spoke from was receptive to clearly shaky works.

That doesn't exist much as before but both groups still prevail on the fringe.

The idea that this is unique only to blacks is reductive at best.
>>
File: EudhFzO[1].gif (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
EudhFzO[1].gif
1MB, 2048x2048px
>>2817288
>People disliking black people have to see black people be religious for them to get rid of their positive bias towards religions and see it for what it really is
Really makes you think huh

How would I go about if I want to help fund these guys?
>>
WE
>>
>>2819871
WUZ
>>
Shocking right? It's almost as if Africans sold other Africans and the continent is nothing but a bunch of tribes wanting to genocide each other since the beginning.

Why westerners always have this retarded ''only we can hate others hehe ;)'' mentality? Asians hate other Asians, Native Americans warred each other, Africans warred each other but then some white cuck comes in and is like ''ummm...why do they dislike each other if they have the same skin color?! o.0''
nothing pisses me off than being lumped together with people I spit on because ''hehe le same race meme XD'' sucking each other's cocks just because they happen to look like you is an european phenomenon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.