[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be part of a totalitarian movement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 36

File: IMG_6590.jpg (223KB, 940x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6590.jpg
223KB, 940x680px
>you will never be part of a totalitarian movement
>>
Good. Republican democracies make totalitarian regimes their bitch.
>>
File: IMG_6786.jpg (124KB, 704x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6786.jpg
124KB, 704x960px
>>2817242

Haha yeah we showed them

Individualism is literally an Anglo meme, scurry off back to R*ddit
>>
File: IMG_6636.jpg (99KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6636.jpg
99KB, 1024x576px
>>2817242

Thank G*d for democracy
>>
>>2817256
What's the thought process behind that image?
>I am a NEET virgin who can't form a family so I need a strong man to dictate everyone lives and force people to make families
???
>>
>>2817256
What are you trying to prove with this image?

>>2817260
She looks uncomfortable only because of the fat fuck sitting next to her. If you lived in NYC, you'd know most people don't really give a fuck if you're a nog as long as you aren't acting like a Michael Brown level nigger.
>>
File: asdkfasdfsdf.jpg (374KB, 1264x1177px) Image search: [Google]
asdkfasdfsdf.jpg
374KB, 1264x1177px
>>2817260
Better than this
>>
>>2817256
That's the result of technological changes and the rise of developed nations in Asia, not of individualism.
>>
>>2817289
Are you saying that ideology caused that and not the massive industrial capacity of the US?
>>
File: 1482666640167.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482666640167.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>2817289
Do it again Bomber Harris!
>>
>>2817232
Become an SWJ.
>>
>>2817313
The war would never have happened if Germany had been led by rational people rather than a charismatic populist ideologue with weak diplomatic skills and a simplistic idea of how to gain geopolitical power.
>>
>>2817242
>USSR
>a democracy
>>
File: 1476940892225.jpg (105KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476940892225.jpg
105KB, 850x400px
>>2817313
Ideology caused Germany to talk shit and thus get hit.
>>
>>2817327
The Western leaders didn't know it at the time, but in retrospect it's clear that the USSR's role in the war was just a luxury for the Western allies. The Western allies would have won even had the USSR not existed. Germany had no ability to seriously damage the homelands of the Western allies and was almost hopelessly behind in the nuclear race. In 1945 German cities were going to start getting nuked. And then, game over.
>>
>>2817324
So then your argument isn't over ideology but rather their leaders?
>>
>>2817340
>thinking the US, let alone Britain and France, did anything in WW2
I thought people thinking this were just memeing
>>
>>2817346
The weakness isn't in the particular flavor of totalitarian ideology (fascist, communist, etc...), it's in totalitarianism itself. Most totalitarian regimes share the same weaknesses. In totalitarian movements, the people who rise to the top are not the best statesmen, but rather the people who are best at the internal political power struggle. So you get people like Hitler, Stalin, and Mao - who are good at taking control of their nation, but then end up getting millions killed through famine, oppression, and geopolitical/military incompetence once they actually are in charge. And the leadership of the totalitarian state is perpetually paranoid, for good reason, which further weakens the state. Meanwhile the oppressiveness of the totalitarian society creates a brain drain as everyone who is wealthy or clever enough flees the nation, so the nation is weakened relative to more liberal competitors.
>>
>>2817351
Of course the USSR did the brunt of the fighting in the actual war, but what I'm saying is that the US + UK could have won the war by themselves if they had had to. Nukes made sure of that.
>>
File: IMG_6871.jpg (19KB, 301x186px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6871.jpg
19KB, 301x186px
>>2817316
>>2817338

>people still unironically believe the good guys won
>>
>>2817380
If you think that having a bunch of Muhammads in your country is worse than living in Nazi Germany, you are a retard of monumental proportions.
>>
File: IMG_6647.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6647.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>2817377

>dying for Poland
>>
File: chapelle.gif (820KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
chapelle.gif
820KB, 250x188px
>he enjoys prepping the bull
>>
>>2817377
>US
Perhaps. The sheer amount of landmass and industrial output could ensure a victory.

>UK
They spent the entire war getting completely BTFO every time they tried to do something outside of their shitty island, I barely rank them above Poland and France. Literally the only reason they didn't end up like Poland or France is body of water separating them from the continent.
>>
>>2817395
Was is north Africa campaign
>>
File: IMG_6844.jpg (128KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6844.jpg
128KB, 400x550px
>>2817390

>ethnostate with strong social welfare programs
>vast majority of people who are arrested are human trash like commies, atheists, fags, retards
>promote non degenerate traditional values
>patriotism
>respect on the world stage
>strengthened sense of community and belonging

Yeah sounds like hell

>>2817394

>lives in a capitalist society
>>
>>2817405
Some irrelevant shit won by Americans in the end.
>>
>>2817395
Well, I'm talking about the US + UK, not just one of them alone. Although the US alone could have beaten Nazi Germany one-on-one, I have little doubt.

>The sheer amount of landmass and industrial output could ensure a victory.
And the nukes. Don't forget the nukes. 1945 comes around, it doesn't matter how much land the Nazis control. German cities start turning into ash.
>>
File: ready for the bbc.jpg (72KB, 469x600px) Image search: [Google]
ready for the bbc.jpg
72KB, 469x600px
OP's daddy related
>>
File: IMG_6867.png (59KB, 400x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6867.png
59KB, 400x188px
>>2817420

60%
>>
>>2817409
Kill yourself, totalitarian scum. You wouldn't even be able to talk freely about politics online in your fantasy totalitarian state. You'd have no access to this site, or if you did, you'd live in fear of hearing a knock on the door.

>vast majority of people who are arrested are human trash like commies, atheists, fags, retards
You're a sociopath.

>promote non degenerate traditional values
Let me guess... you can't get laid and you hate people who can.

>patriotism
=idiocy

>respect on the world stage
LOL. Yeah, all that respect Nazi Germany was getting...

>strengthened sense of community and belonging
Only beta males who are scared to face life as individuals crave that.
>>
File: life of pol.png (487KB, 816x960px) Image search: [Google]
life of pol.png
487KB, 816x960px
>>2817409
I don't get why edgy kids are so into nazi germany. Do you really think you useless social parasites would thrive there?
>>
>>2817429
>Let me guess... you can't get laid and you hate people who can.
Not that anon but why do you retards always peddle this non-argument? Literally unable to counter what he says so you attack him with both a strawman and an ad hominem.
>>
>>2817435
Because thinking that a Nazi state would be better to live in than modern England is an opinion that can only be generated by powerful irrational psychological factors that masquerade as rational political opinions. No rational human being would believe such a thing. So the question then is - what is driving the irrational psychology? Well, if the person seems butt-hurt about "degeneracy", then the natural thing to suspect is that he feels sexually inadequate and wishes to live in a world where others were forced to not be promiscuous. It's the Elliot Rodger thing, projected into politics. I've also talked to enough stormfags online to know that my suspicions regarding this topic are frequently accurate.
>>
>>2817456
Of all places to pick as a representative of a good democratic states you pick fucking ENGLAND? I'd literally rather live in Saudi Arabia than in England. The ethnic makeup is the same but the former is at least rich.
>>
>>2817313
Yes, the ideology was literally survival of the fittest and America was the fittest.
>>
File: IMG_6714.jpg (56KB, 575x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6714.jpg
56KB, 575x250px
>>2817429

>it's a "John Galt LARP" episode

Do you honestly think I give a shit if 4chan goes down? This site is just as cancerous as it is entertaining.

>commies, fags, atheists, retards

Which one are you? People like that are cancer to society in the long term. Nice buzzword too.

>values

Yeah how dare they not teach transgenderism to 4 year olds

Patriotism is a good thing Sven.

Nazi Germans was definitely feared and respected. Churchill and Cripple-chan both spoke positively of him.

>individualism

Yeah, fuck families and support groups and shit

>>2817456

>blablabla I'm right you're wrong

Typical liberal kid. Can you even define rational or are you just trying to use it to invalidate an opposing opinion?
>>
>>2817232
Good riddance I hope to never live in such a hellhole. My life is pretty good right now.
>>
>>2817468
>reddit spacing
You need to be over 18 for this site, son.
>>
>>2817464
I was responding to: >>2817380
>>
>>2817494
And my point is that nazi Germany, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine or fucking Guatemala are better places to live than modern England. England is literally the asshole of Europe.
>>
>>2817501
If you believe that Nazi Germany, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, or Guatemala are better places to live than modern England, then your opinions are not worth taking seriously.
>>
>>2817380
Most muslims in the UK are named Muhammed, it's not surprising it's in the top ten, if they had more varieties in their names, then it wouldn't even be in the top 10. Just imagine if most latinos in the US who make up 15% (that's more than muslims who make up UKs population btw) were named Pablo. Pablo would then be the top name for boys in the US.
>>
>>2817409
>>vast majority of people who are arrested are human trash like commies, atheists, fags, retards

and also people who spend the majority of their time on internet message boards that is known for its degeneracy. Do you really think that you're going to be the party elite and not some person sent off into the camps?
>>
>>2817510
>England
>poor as fuck
>government headed by a pigfucker got replaced by a government headed by a dyke
>northern England is literally a derelict rust belt ever since Thatcher, southern England is nothing but Pakis, jews, junkies and faggots
>CCTV on every corner
>every sports club, shopping center or media outlet is owned by some oil magnate from Bananistan or a jewish oligarch
>cannot buy a gun
>cannot even buy a fucking kitchen knife without presenting your ID
>housing quality is Brazil tier, shitbox terrace houses and ghastly old flats where plumbing and isulation weren't fixed since India was still a colony
>can be jailed for racism and islamophobia on twitter
>mandatory fees for a TV license so the government can broadcast cuckold propaganda to the entire country and beyond
>police is covering up for Paki rape gangs and the victims are smeared in the media for being racist
>newspapers fluctuate between low IQ tabloids and SJW mouhtpieces
>natives don't even form the majority in the country's fucking capital

No thank you, I would sooner enter a Chinese coal propelled rocket and get launched to Mars before I would even ponder living in the abominable cesspit that is England.
>>
>>2817548
Kek. Most stormfags don't have enough brain cells to understand this.
>>
>>2817553
Angl*s BTFO
>>
>>2817409
>social welfare programs
That's a huge myth. Plus whatever concessions the nazis made were entirely due to plundering the rest of Europe and implementing slave labour
>>
>>2817409
fuck off retard
>>
>>2817260
I once heard a comedian tell a joke about the NYC subway saying that if the person sitting next to you was on fire you'd just continue to stare forward but get mad at them because now you have to work harder to ignore them

btw what point were you trying to make with this image?
>>
>>2817409
>executing children because they happened to be born into the wrong religion
ah yes, such noble values
>>
>>2817464
>I'd literally rather live in Saudi Arabia than in England
have you ever actually been to either?
>>
>>2817409
Capitalist, communist and fascist societies are all arguably cuckcieties and subordinating your own interests to them is cuckoldry.

The point is to gravitate towards the area of least resistance, where you get cucked the least.

While you freeze to death in Stalingrad for your amphetamine addled fuhrer I would be eating a burger and drinking goga gola in New York on my break as an auto mechanic.
>>
>>2817289
diggin that filename
>>
>>2817409
What about Sophie Scholl (21) and her brother Hans (19) who were university students in Germany who were beheaded by guillotine by the nazis in 1943 because they were handing out anti-war pamphlets?
>>
File: 1494707044609.png (307KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
1494707044609.png
307KB, 600x860px
>>2817232

>tfw the EU will slowly rise into a totalitarian imperialistic state rivaling only the Roman Republic

I only hope I live long enough to see it.
>>
>>2818251
>guillotine

Sounds fictional.
>>
>>2818260
The nazis executed over 15,000 people by guillotine from 1933-1945.
>>
File: pure and honest.jpg (24KB, 154x263px) Image search: [Google]
pure and honest.jpg
24KB, 154x263px
>>2817232
Hello Barg
>>
>>2818256
will the women look like that tho
>>
>>2818273
Not by firing squad or hanging? Guillotine is messy and unecessarily complicated, it sounds fictional.
>>
>>2818294
>Guillotine is too messy and unnecessarily complicated
>Firing squads
>As compared to a blade on a rope
>>
>>2818307
You're literally causing nearly all the blood to be drained from a body onto a platform, hanging has none of those issues. Firing squad is nearly effortless.
>>
>>2817232
Move to America and join the Republicans.
>>
>>2817340
>what is Battle of Britain
Americans go fuck yourselves, for all you pride yourselves in it was just selling stuff that made you win the war, and of course you don't cancel debts. Your nation is what hitler believed the Jews were doing to Germany.
You need Britain to keep it one continuous war
You need Barbarossa and therefore Russia for the Germans to overrun themselves
>>
>>2818323
haha nice social commentary anon you really stuck it to drumpf xD this one's going straight to the front page :-DDD where's the gib gold button?
>>
>>2818330
I've got no agenda, dude. I'm just pointing out the fact - the US was going to get nukes around 1945 or so, and once the US got nukes, if the US and Germany were at war, Germany would lose even if the US had literally zero allies and Germany controlled all of Eurasia.
>>
>>2817429
>You wouldn't even be able to talk freely about politics online

We can't talk "freely" about politics in our "free democratic" nations today.

Try talking about the failure of "multiculturalism" and how it's just a code word for white genocide and see what happens.

Try talking about Jewish influence in government, banking, and the entertainment industry.

Try talking about the leftist control of the media.

You can't do any of that shit, because you'll be labeled as a racist quack as opposed to a patriot, or simply an individual trying to defend your white culture.

Fuck off with your bullshit.
>>
>>2818362
>Try talking about the failure of "multiculturalism" and how it's just a code word for white genocide and see what happens.

I work for a prominent hospital in Houston, and throughout orientation we were repeatedly told "diversity is our strength" by both HR and the clergy who operate there.
>>
>>2818362
I bet people around you have incredible poker faces.
>>
>>2818294
Use google anon, my Lord, stop being an edgy contrarian. If you looked things up, you would know that the only crime one could be executed for in Germany before 1933 were murder and treason. The only lawful execution method in Germany at the time was beheading (usually done with an Ax of guess what? A guillotine!). All the major prisons had them in Germany.
>>
>>2817464
>The ethnic makeup is the same but the former is at least rich.
read some statistics. idiot. why do all you /pol/tards grossly distort demographics?
>>
>>2818391
Awww.....what's the matter, buttercup? Truth hurt?
>>
>>2818342
>nukes win the war
The goverment still decided when it surrenders
>>2818362
>leftist control of media
>all corbynites 'call out' the MSM
You're free to you just come across as crazy because of your inflated evidence
>>
>>2818404
Not him, but you do sound like a racist quack.
>>
>>2817232
Become a liberal
>>
>>2818400
>edgy contrarian
>offers the simplest method
>>
>>2818404
Is that what they say to you after they refute your ramblings and you start reeeing?
>>
>>2818362
>>2818404
>"multiculturalism" and how it's just a code word for white genocide
>Jewish influence in government, banking, and the entertainment industry
do you really expect us to sit here and explain why this is wrong or irrelevant to someone spouting the /pol/ memes we've heard a million times
before

that is not what /his/ is for, fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>2818404
Some citations would be great
Or is (((debate))) a Jewish invention, retroactively made in 500BC to make Holocaust '""""deniers"""" seem crazy
>>
Jokes on you, I went to a Trump rally and own a MAGA hat
>>
>>2818362
I go to a top university in the US and this is undeniably true. If I were to say any of these things in public I'd get expelled for harassment. Already had one close run in with it cause my roommate was an absolute cuck who reported me for saying the use of the word "Jap" was justified since we fought them in a war lol.
>>
>>2818408
Self preservation of your nation and culture isn't "racist".

But of course, we can't even discuss the issue in the west, without being labeled as such, and that's exactly my point.
>>
>>2818404
>multiculturalism which allows Portuguese to more easily travel to Finland, and the Irish to Bulgaria, is anti white
>>
>>2818422
Thanks for making my point, yet again, anon.
>>
>>2818423
Citations?

Just look at the census stats in the U.S. for the past 50 years. They speak for themselves.
>>
>>2818435
Agreed. "Freedom of speech" carries little to no weight as a principle if you can lose your job for saying something that is moderately socially conservative.
>>
>>2818431
>I go to a top university in the US and this is undeniably true.

Of course it's true.

It's all about power. The leftists import non-whites to attack their political rivals, destroying the very cultures they want to control. They think they won't be cast aside when the non-whites and foreigners finally have the numbers to challenge our rule, and decide it's time to rule themselves.

They're wrong, of course.
>>
>>2818438
>multiculturalism means English citizens can rightfully be assaulted in Muslim dominated areas for failing to abide by Sharia laws
>>
>>2818431
>>2818431
>it's okay since we fought them in war
>WE
So every southerner can call black people niggers, because for the second half of the civil war for the union it was about slavery
>>
>>2818435
It's not racist it's just how you go about it, forcing people to immediately convert via then working by diffusion across two generations
>>
>>2818450
It's quite frustrating at times. American universities as a whole espouse themselves as centers of intellectual dialogue, yet they silence any opposing viewpoints. My university, aside from disciplinary matters, spends hundreds of thousands a year on liberal speakers but refused 10,000 in funding for Ben Shapiro because what he had to say "went against the schools values". Not that I support all of Shapiros views but it demonstrates the state of the situation
>>
>>2818442
>middleclass going to be bourgeoise
I don't see the problem, maybe it's because I have taken the red pill TM yet
>>2818446
Maybe have some sources, philosophers and historians who aren't wackjobs yet, no one wants a pschyo in the team who hurts cohesion
>>
>>2818457
No one is offended when we use the word kraut to refer to the Germans or ruski to refer to the Russians or red coat to refer to the British. I see no difference. Aside from that the phrase is literally just a shortening of the proper demonym. Nothing innately offensive. Your comparison to the civil war is invalid, as in ww2 the Americans were fighting the entire Japanese people/nation as a whole. This is not comparable to the state of African Americans in the civil war
>>
>>2818431
sorry that you're being so horribly oppressed by not being allowed to make racist generalizations without consequence
>>
>>2818473
Furthermore, the Japanese nation/people was the aggressor in the conflict and we rightfully viewed them with scorn.
>>
>>2818466
>it demonstrates the state of the situation

And that state is fascism. Deviation from the party line is not tolerated, and demonized, and they're doing they're damn best to make it criminal.

Straight up fascism by the leftist fucks that blame everyone else for being fascists.
>>
>>2818476
What racist generalizations did I make?
>>
>>2818452
Citation needed
Yes the pakis are benefit scroungers and all vote labour, but I doubt shariah gangs are that widespread
Rotherham 'not wanting to be racist' was because the job of police is roc prtoect the peace, which is kind of hard to do when you are facing a mass riot, that you also aren't equipped to do
Anyway there's a docudrama coming out on it so go 'redpill' the masses stormcuck
>>
>>2818476
Meanwhile Detroit, Baltimore, Oakland, etc lie in ruins and everything else but the people who made it so are the culprits.
>>
>>2818479
I thought you people liked fascism.
>>
>>2818400
Why don't you provide a citation to the
>only lawful execution in 30's Germany being beheading
part
>>
>>2818480
"Black men are 8x more likely to kill a police officer". Do you consider this racist? This statement is supported by FBI statistics but the expression of this sentiment would be punished at most us universities
>>
>>2818466
>people only pay for the speakers they want
>I haven't looked into it and realised how unique America is
IP range ban when
>>
>>2818404
What you sound like irl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9yGi5fOt6Q
>>
>>2818486
>you people
>>
>>2818490
Hell, bring up the crime statistics and how blacks murder more than any other group, despite their low population, and they'll claim those stats are "racist".
>>
>>2818496
Nazis.
>>
>>2818473
>fight the Japanese as a whole
Is the blitz now justified? I mean it was total war XDDD
>no one gets offended by ruski or Kraut
Some will some won't, different cultures at the end of the day
>>
>>2818494
Is that supposed to "shame" me or some shit?

I don't give a fuck what you think.
>>
>>2818493
What am I being banned for lol?? Some universities, Berkeley for example, encourage diverse speakers and I think this approach is much more appropriate for a university setting
>>
>>2818502

The NAZI's were right all along.

They just went about it the wrong way.
>>
>>2818504
No, the point is the reason people call you a tard isn't because of multicultural loving Jews but because you sound like a total retard.
>>
>>2818503
My point is in a total war it makes sense for a nations population to treat another with derision. Respect is not an element in this manner of conflict.
>>
>>2818483
>Detroit hasn't gentrified massively
>>2818486
No we da white kangz can be fascist, those darkeys can't do nothing
>>
>>2818509
Odd, most people I talk to about these subjects agree with me.
>>
>>2817420
Damn, I lost my picture of a german woman sucking a GI for chocolate.
>>
>>2818513
>Detroit hasn't gentrified massively
It hasn't. It's currently 79% black as per estimations.
>>
>>2818514
>We can't talk "freely" about politics in our "free democratic" nations today.

So you're going against your very own statement? Clearly if they agree then you do have free speech and you can talk freely.
>>
>>2818498
A relatively common belief, and this is at a school where the average SAT is well over 2000, is that standardized testing is "racist".
>>
>>2818521
See > >>2818466

Same shit happens in the leftist media.
>>
>>2817420
And then he went home and got lynched.
>>
>>2818531
If you go to a private university they don't have to allow anyone to speak. It's private property.
>>
>>2818535
They do this at publicly funded universities. Berkeley for example.
>>
>>2818535
These are state schools doing this shit, not just private schools.

Regardless, you have nothing to offer. We're done.
>>
>>2818535
Of course they don't have to. It is, however , ironic that private universities consider themselves centers of intellectual freedom and dialogue when conservatives views are in reality hardly tolerated
>>
So are the /pol/yps in this thread arguing that being called a racist is just like being sent to Dachau
>>
>>2818480
when you agreed with the other fellow that America is controlled by THE JEWS to genocide white people

I was born jewish, I'm not religious in any way, and its not at all part of my identity. It really bothers me that if I had been living in Europe during ww2 none of that would have mattered and I would have been killed because I was born into the wrong religion. And still today you roll me into your imagined enemies of some grand global jewish conspiracy. When you say that /pol/tard raving about the jews destroying his culture was "undeniably true" what the fuck am I supposed to think about that?
>>
>>2818556
Jew isn't religion, it's genetics.
>>
>>2818539
Berkeley prides itself on being a leftist school so
>funding for Ben Shapiro because what he had to say "went against the schools values".
Makes complete sense.
>>
>>2818505
It's just how America no matter how """""white""""" it may be, brings down the iQ of the site down by at least 150
>>
>>2818553
I am arguing that true freedom of speech doesn't exist when in the university/ workplace the expression of non-liberal views often leads to expulsion/firing. In this environment, any logical, driven, individual cannot publicaly express conservative views and is thus quite limited in expression.
>>
FUN FACT: Nigerian scammers call marks "magas" because it means "fools" in Nigerian.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>2818558
irrelevant, its still an accident of birth that is not a part of my identity in the slightest

yet you won't fucking shut up about how much you hate me because of it
>>
>>2818561
So you completely abandoned your "muh private property" angle once you discovered public schools do this, and now you claim they have the right to do this as long as they are left-leaning?
>>
>>2818511
>justifying total war
Why am I surprised you laugh at the fact that non-gypsy children were killed en masse
>>
>>2817430
>Free Palestine
wait do people think I'm a nazi because I oppose Israel?
>>
>>2817553
>this is your brain on /pol/
>>
>>2818569
Of course I hate you because of it. That much we can agree on.
>>
>>2818566
and what conservative views are those?
>>
>>2818574
t. buttmad Anglo
>>
>>2818519
>estimations
>race
Do you know why the 60's is when civil rights really picks up
>>
>>2818575
>I hate you because of something you didn't choose and has nothing to do with who you are as a person
are you the same one mad that people call you a racist for saying this? That IS racism.
>>
>>2818572
the only sensible position is that both the israelis and the palestinians are beyond shit and not worthy of our support
>>
>>2818581
>are you the same one mad that people call you a racist for saying this?
No I'm not. But I'd also say I have no problem with other non-white races provided they stay in their own countries, it's just the jews I have a problem with.
>>
>>2818556
>America is controlled by THE JEWS to genocide white people

So 0.12% of the world's population can control the other 99.98%? coordinate their mind control programs? Do all the world's jews meet on the Sabbath on skype and coordinate their mind goals for the week?
>>
File: 334712837123.jpg (67KB, 323x315px) Image search: [Google]
334712837123.jpg
67KB, 323x315px
Imagine having such being such a child with a complete inability to think and do anything for yourself that you actually support a totalitarian state.
>>
>>2818586
ok, now explain to me what "the jews" are
>>
>>2818571
Again, this is a completely invalid comparison and accusation. The relationship between Two adversary states in war is in no way compatible to Genicide of a minority
>>
>>2818556
>a literal Jew admits he trolls /his/ looking to refute Nazis
>trust me goy, I was born into the Jewish religion but none of the talk of a Jewish conspiracy is real, as a completely unbiased source you can believe me and not those evil nazis
>>
>>2818556
I said nothing about Jews. On that note, I don't believe in some global conspiracy among Jews, however, I do wish Jews integrated themselves better into societies rather than continue to isolate themselves.
>>
>>2818603
>Who are you quoting?
>>
>>2818608
>I said nothing about the jews
then why did you say "this is undeniably true" to someone who said the jews control the government banking and entertainment in order to genocide white people

do you not think that's "undeniably true"?
>>
>>2818603
Ironic considering neoNazis only use sources that are Nazi Germany or neo-nazi publications.
>>
>>2818588
Yeah anon, there is no grand Jewish conspiracy or organization but Israel was formed within a few decades into a regional world power through Jewish-American money and influence.
The idea of a Jewish conspiracy is insane, they just gappen to be lucky that the US keeps destroying their enemies.
>>
>>2818603
So he should just roll over and let people advocate for his genocide?
>>
>>2818603
if there is a global jewish conspiracy then I have seriously squandered my judaism
>>
>an exploitative, sociopathic cabal of extremely wealthy and influential people controls the economy and the media and influence politics enough to abolish economic and legal oversight over businesses and start wars for profit
That's right comrade! Enough is enough, we cannot stand for this injustice anymore, the proletariat needs to rise up and throw these leeches out!

>...and these people also often happen to be of a certain ethnicity
REEEEE GO BACK TO PAUL WITH YOUR SPOOKY CONSPIRACY THEORIES CLETUS IDPOL IDPOL !!!!! YOU'RE JUST MAD THAT THEY'RE RICH AND YOU AREN'T YOU POOR REDNECK LOSER FUCK

This is your brain on /leftypol/
>>
File: 1492076593276.jpg (102KB, 926x926px) Image search: [Google]
1492076593276.jpg
102KB, 926x926px
>WE ARE UBERMENSHEN
>slavs are subhumans
>gets defeated by slavs
BRAVO ADOLF
>>
>>2818576
A nationalist view: American lives are worth more than those of foreigners
For example
>>
>>2818578
>its a American thinks he's german when he's ethnically english and culturally working class pleb episode
>>
>>2818619
what?
>>
>>2818614
I did not say undeniably true, you are mixing me up with another poster
>>
>>2818623
His literal last words were that Germans were inferior to the Slavs.
>>
>>2818623
>implying slavs aren't the majority of neo-nazis these days
>>>/news/139859
>>
>>2818586
Do white people have to stay in their own countries, can white countries invade each other, what happens if you conquer say Poland and evict all the poles, where do they go
>>2818588
Not a retarded anti Semite, but look at how feudal societies worked with power
>>
>>2818629
I'm not even remotely American you faggot.
>>
>>2818625
what do you mean worth more, I didn't realize human life had a quantifiable value

are you saying we should be spending our federal budget on things that help americans, like universal healthcare, education, and improving air and water quality, instead of spending it on wars to "bring democracy" to some third world shithole that doesn't even want it?

Because that's what the liberals want, not the conservatives.
>>
>>2818619
It doesn't really matter whether they're Jewish or not. The ruling class comprises many ethnicities, religions and nationalities, like the proletariat. Some are over or under represented, which is a reflection of the unbalanced nature of capitalist development worldwide.

This sort of attitude only allows you to be exploited by your own nation's bourgeoisie, by glossing over the massive class divide that exists in every capitalist country in favour of emphasising similarities and class collaboration.
>>
>>2818602
I said non gypsy children
As in kill all the gypsies you want, but why kill jews who will go on to be muscisians and hard working tax payers if you didn't gas them
>>2818603
He trawls but not trolls, also not his fault you reactionaries keep on making these threads
>>
>>2818623
Slavs are the nazis, retard.
>>
The real shitheads who control everything are the saudis
>us buys Saudi oil
>us gives Saudis military aid
>saudis fund al qaeda, ISIS, taliban
>us fights terrorists
>"saudis are moderates fighting against Iranian extremists"

I cry every time
>>
>>2818618
Your destructive nature is inherent, you metely were too mediocre to achieve it's potential. Regardless, you would betray your country of residence for your fellow Jews and would promote anti-nationalist attitudes if it financially benefitted you, which as a minority non-white it does. You have no intention of preserving white history since your "connection" to it is a handful of centuries, even if you were interested in maintaining it, technically it wouldn't be your cultural inheritance so you have no impetus to do so.
>>2818623
Why do you keep using an all-encompassing term such as Slavs when hundreds of thousands of Slavs served in the Axis? The term you are seeking is "Russians".
And the answer is "American Lend-Lease".
>>
>>2818617
Yeah of course, Jews are untermensch, even though they served the army in greater proportions, work harder, pay more tax and divorce less, I mean this Austrian who fled his country then claimed to be a 'patriot' of another is clearly reliable
>>
>>2818644
I am confused by your post. However I can say that I don't laugh at the deaths of any children in war. That is of course horrific as no child deserves death or pain.
>>
>>2818650
>Trump's muslim ban doesn't include saudi arabia where 15 of the 19 9/11 hijackers came from
>or UAE or Egypt where 3 of the other 4 came from
>people will defend this
>>
>>2818642
It's funny how Marxists claim to be materialists yet they deny the influence genetics have on people (such as Ashkenazi Jews having high incidence of / genetic predisposition towards schizophrenia, psychopathy and sociopathy) and only see "the bourgeoise" as some sort of metaphysical class concept completely abstracted away from biological and physical reality.
>>
>>2818662
Saudis are literal scum lol. It's a shame they exert so much influence over american politics and business somehow.
>>
>>2818655
that's an awful lot of assumptions about someone you've never even met
>>
>>2818662
Trump is literally controlled opposition.
>>
>>2818655
>Why do you keep using an all-encompassing term such as Slavs when hundreds of thousands of Slavs served in the Axis?
This, I have no idea why people do this shit.
>>
>>2818655
Kek. Hitler considered slavs as untermensch and only allowed a few to serve as useful idiots. By far most slavs in conquered territories were either partisans or worked as slaves.
>le Hitler loved le slavs because he allowed a few to serve when they were low on manpower
>>
>>2818667
>somehow
we buy oil from them and since they're enemies with Iran who is also our enemy they use some of the money to buy our weapons systems
>>
>>2818669
They're applicable to a Jew, or rather an Ashkenazi Jew- a Mizrahi, Yemeni, Ethiopian or Sephardi (in other words, the majority) would have 0 connection to Europe, so even less so. I wouldn't have to meet him in order to confirm these "assumptions" since as a Jew they instantly fit him.
If I say a Chinese person has 0 connection to European culture, is that an assumption, or an evaluation of the obvious? The Jews, despite what they want to believe, are neither an exception nor exceptional, they merely lucked out with Christianity being a dominant religion in Europe.
>>
>>2818619
>there has been a culture war going on since before you war born, before ww2 even. It promotes degeneracy, cuckoldry and interracial, it makes men weak and women promiscuous
YEAH REDPILLED MASSES AWAKE
>this force of evil is called anime
NO NOT MY SHOTACON, LELOUCH IS INNOCENT, TRAPS AND FUTA ARENT GAY ONLY A REAL MAN CAN JERK OFF TO THE THOUGHT OF DOMINATING ANUDDA
>>
>>2818678
I understand how. In terms of terrorism, I just find it frustrating that the US labels Iran a state sponsor of terrorism when the major terrorist groups are Sunni wahabists supported by Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>2818675
This meme again
>I have some words!
Well we have historical figures and facts thank you.
>>
>>2818664
When we speak of the bourgeoisie, we refer to their relationship to the means of production and the socioeconomic power they hold in real terms, and how these socioeconomic structures over time have changed and influenced is (materialism). Not sure what schizophrenia, psychopathy and sociopathy have to do with that. Ultimately the importance of individual traits is very limited compared to the overarching structure of society and economy. And if those traits do allow you to succeed in capitalist society, that isn't a good reflection of society, is it? Shows how exploitative it is.
>>
>>2818638
Then why the fuck are you defending nazism
>>
>>2818639
I mean stating that Americans wellbeing- building a new road for example, is better decision than feeding starving somalis
>>
File: slavs.png (99KB, 1720x323px) Image search: [Google]
slavs.png
99KB, 1720x323px
>>2818675
Back to plebbit.
>>
>>2818693
>he thinks America is a nazi country
>>
>>2818661
If they don't deserve it why do you let it happen
>>
>>2818693
>it's another attempt to ignore the mutli-ethnic nature of the SS episode
>it's another attempt at ignoring that the Axis was comprised of not only Germany, Italy, and Japan but Romania, Bulgaria, Finland, Hungary, Estonia, Latvia, Slovakia, Croatia, Lithuania, and Ukraine episode
>>
>>2818689
if only you knew how bad things really are
https://wonkette.com/227054/we-actually-won-the-iraq-war-hooray
>>
>>2818692
Once you sever those ties to the means of production, it will change nothing. USSR is a great example of that, the property was nationalized, the bourgeoisie was killed or expatriated, yet the Jews found their way on top and started exploiting people yet again. It's not just abstract classes, it's the Jews.
>>
>>2818710
Again, I am extremely confused by your logic. How does referring to the Japanese in wartime as japs lead to your conclusion that I let children get executed en masse?
>>
>>2818706
This thread is saying America is neither Nazi nor communist, nor any legitimate ideology and merely reactionary
>>
>>2818697
and do you think universal healthcare is less important than corporate welfare to agribusiness?
>>
>>2818702
Hitler has publicly stated that croats are goths (germanic), slovenes are austrian, bulgarians are turks, ukrainians are tatar, and so on.
He created for them new identities to justify having alliances with slavs.

>oh, my alliance with bulgaria? you see, they are actually turkomen, from the asian steppes. they just speak the language, but they are a warrior people with a thousand year tradition, not dirty untermensch. you see, they conquered the slavs and stole their language!! worthy ally!!!!!
>>
>>2818713
>Finland
fighting the same enemy does not make you allies
>>
>>2818691
>>2818702
Then explain Generalplan Ost, the kidnapping of Slav babies who looked "Aryan" and Dirlewanger's burning alive of Slavs. It looked like Hitler needed a handful of mischlings because he didn't have enough manpower.
>>
>>2818713
>I don't know what allies of convieancne are even though it's in my 40k allies table PRAISE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
>>2818721
You justified total war by saying you're allowed to do anything in a war against a nation
>>
>>2818725
>Hitler has publicly stated that croats are goths (germanic), slovenes are austrian ... etc

He never "publicly" said any of that. I double fucking dare you to find me a single public s[eech or official document where he said that. The only source of this shit claim is literally a single paragraph from the Tischgespräche which was doctored by Bormann and Genoud and published long after Hitler's death.
>>
>>2818727
Generalplan Ost is explicitly mentioned in the post you're replying to, you low IQ memer.
>>
>>2818727
>Dirlewanger's
His "historians" are people with an axe to grind, I've made multiple posts about this, half of the shit said about him is Jewish sensationalism. Was he a drunk? Yes. Violent? Yes. Unfit? Definitely. A sadomasochist necrophiliac who made soap from Jews? No.
Learn to seperate fact from fiction.
>>
>>2818724
Universal healthcare is in theory less economically efficient. I don't know enough the numbers to make a determination on its efficiency. I dont believe we should make decisions regarding our morales about not giving poor people health care though, as a society we can't afford to give every dying poor person chemotherapy on the house. Agricultural subsidies are undeniably in efficient and a waste of public funds
>>
File: 1491605089584.png (135KB, 800x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1491605089584.png
135KB, 800x1301px
>>2818719
Not really. Jews were nowhere near dominance in the USSR, despite the White Russian propaganda. Loads more groups were far more over represented, yet they never get accused of trying to take over. Focusing on the Jews at the expense of everyone else is precisely what forgeries like the Protocols of Zion intended to whip up in the populace. People like Zinoviev and Trotsky were excommunicated and the USSR took a firm stand against Judaism (closed a higher % of synagogues than mosques and churches), Hebrew and Zionism, but apparently even that is not enough for antisemites.
And they didn't exploit people, though of course we're quite obviously going to disagree on that too.
>>
>>2818719
But what about nonjewish people who exploit others? Is that somehow justified?
>>
File: 1485946257191.png (468KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1485946257191.png
468KB, 1000x1050px
>>2817232
Cringe
>>
>>2818730
I did not say you are allowed to do anything. I said it's understandable that the two sides will view each other with hate and an offshoot of this is the use of labels.
>>
>>2818727
Dirlewanger was a mentally ill idiot and half of the shit he did wasn't even sanctioned by the SS high command as evidenced by all the official complaints he received from his superiors. Moreover, the Dirlewanger brigade operated in close coordination with SS Freiwilligen Division Galizien and Ukrainian auxiliary troops (the "burning alive" incident you mention, Khatyn massacre in Belarus, was actually done by Ukrainians) so calling them "anti-Slavic" is apex stretch.
>>
>>2818732
From 2 seconds in Google:

Quoting Hitler:
>"For example to label the Bulgarians as Slavs is pure nonsense; originally they were Turkomans."

Source: Hitler, Adolf; Gerhard, Weinberg (2007). Hitler's table talk, 1941-1944: his private conversations, p. 356. Enigma Books.
>>
>>2818758
Table
Talk
has
been
practically
proven
to
be
a
fake
for
fucks
sake
>>
>>2818758
>Hitler's table talk
Did you even read my post you literal baboon?
>>
>>2818758
>table talk
>Tischgespräche
That's the same thing. Learn German.
>>
>>2818766
>I BET YOU CAN'T FIND ME A COLORED 1080 VIDEO FOOTAGE WITH STUDIO HD AUDIO OF HIM SAYING THAT, SO HE DIDN'T SAY IT ITS DA JOOS
>>
>>2818768
You said he "publicly" stated something, I proved that he didn't, you got BTFO and now you're sperging all over the place and backpedaling like the retarded child you are. Come back when you properly educate yourself instead of pulling random quotes off of google, brainlet. You're so out of your depth it's not even funny at this point.
>>
>>2818739
actually our current system is less economically efficient

the way things are now people without insurance can't afford to see a doctor for routine medical problems, so they fester until it becomes a medical emergency and then they go to the hospital to get treatment. I work in EMS in a poor area so I see this all the time. Just going to a hospital and seeing a doctor, no interventions or anything you just talked to the doctor and he gave you advice, costs around $800. Even the most basic surgeries cost thousands.

Doctors have a duty to act, and can't simply turn away someone with a life threatening emergency. So when they get their expensive intervention and get a bill from the hospital for $10,000 which they can't pay they simply don't. The hospital can't repossess medical care so they get their money in other ways.

The bill fairy doesn't just come down and take care of it, they start charging everyone else more. Your insurance covers most of it, but the insurance company now has to pay the hospital more so they jack up your rates.

Even putting aside the moral and ethical issues that we owe it to our fellow americans that everyone should at least be able to see a doctor whenever they need one without having to worry about it bankrupting them, a healthier society is a more efficient one, and universal healthcare is CHEAPER than what we have now.
>>
>>2818767
I don't speak german, nor do most people.

>The only source of this shit claim is literally a single paragraph from the Tischgespräche (Table Talk) which was doctored by Bormann and Genoud and published long after Hitler's death.
So now the arguments shifts on whether or not the book was indeed doctored, and i these exact statements were doctored.

I'll read any sources you post that aren't infowars tier, and aren't in german (I don't speak german).
>>
>>2818740
If you're curious to read more about how Jews fared in the USSR, read this
https://web.archive.org/web/20040505220712/http://www.geocities.com/rayendi/conditions_in_Russia.html
>>
>>2818746
cuckolding implies a foreigner to a close relationship or marriage replacing the male in intimacy, submission is to an outsider, hence why mass immigration and replacememt of the populace is referred to as cuckoldry. Your examples do not correlate since the authority is not alien- in fact the relationship between authority and populace in a nationalist country is more akin to a healthy marriage.
>>
>>2818774
>you are a child
>BTFO sperging retarded educate yourself brainlet

Wew lad.
>>
>>2818781
>dying for someone else in Stalingrad while my wife gets raped by multiple Soviet dicks is the purest form of honor and the exact opposite of cuckoldry
>>
File: IMG_0197.png (266KB, 798x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.png
266KB, 798x304px
>>2818780
Look, geocities, the forerunner to blogspot.
I'm sure any real historian could name these men, their ethnicity, and their importance :^)
>>
>>2818777
Tischgespräche is an Infowars tier source. The burden of proof is on you to prove it's genuine, especially considering Hitler's supposed accounts completely contradict all of his public statements an actions, not only on Croatians, but especially on Christianity - the entire "Hitler was a pagan" meme comes from this book, and I guess it's a pure coincidence that it was composed and edited by Bormann who was notorious for his paganism.
>>
>>2818785
They all killed a Soviet before they died anon, they didn't sit in a corner and jack off to it. You're still a failure at grasping the nuances of English.
>>
>>2818782
>I gather all of my knowledge from lazily googling around and when I get proven wrong by someone who actually knows his shit, I post a hyperbolic I AM SILLY tier sarcastic rant devoid of any arguments
>not childish
>>
>>2818791
oh so they murdered for someone else too, that makes it all better then
>>
>>2818787
>The burden of proof is on you to prove it's genuine

No? Its a historical document that you claim to be false, against established academic views.
Excuse me if I don't jump to support you, when every website that says its false also "debunks" the Holocaust.
>>
>>2818791
Hitler didn't kill a single person. He used his people as puppets and let them die while he didn't do shit. Then once they died their women were raped and the men literally cuckolded.
>>
>>2818791
>i may have died a horrible death
>hundreds of miles from home in the frost
>and my wife may have been raped
>and my daughter may have been raped
>and my son may have been raped
>and my house destroyed
>and my memories pillaged and sold
>and my land divided and partitioned
>and all of my tribe that come after me shamed for eternity
>but at least i killed one russian man before that :)
>>
>>2818796
>established academic views
If you're going to fling an appeal to authority at me over a book you didn't even know existed 20 minutes ago, I guess you're not even worth my time. Find some other retard to participate in this brainletry.
>>
>>2818797
>3 time decorated Corporal from WW1 never killed anyone
Aww there goes the Hitler had no resolve or experience foghting for Germany meme. Keep digging in your Jewish bag of memes for a good one.
>>
>>2818746
>Cringe
I don't think anyone outside of Reddit/Facebook normalfags says "cringe". Haul your shit encrusted ass back, this is not your board.
>>
>>2818800
This.
>>
>>2818802
If you are going to ask me to prove a document that has been quoted and cited in historical works more often than the fucking bible, but you will insist its false because you read it on a holocaust denial blog, you should indeed stop posting.
>>
>>2818803
Hitler was basically given a participation award by his JEWISH officer. In fact his war exploits in Mein Kampf were stolen from others. Also that doesn't rationalize letting yourself be used to die an undignified death in a foreign city because some other guy also did twenty years earlier.
>>
>>2818810
Keep going, dumbass.

>>2818797
>>2818785
Didn't take you long to whip out the cuckold fantasies, your people truly are deranged and perverted.
>>
>>2818800
At least he fought and didn't die a coward. And maybe you shame him, but I honor him and those who fought with him. The Germans fought with German materiel, German blood, and German heart. The Russian fought with American materiel, the weather, and a populace too dumb to realize their masters were riling them into their own misery. The funny thing is- everything said about Hitler fooling the German people into war is applicable to the Russians- this is why the lies of hatred toward Slavs MUST be pushed, otherwise in retrospect the Russians and Slavs would realize they were merely fighting for their communist, bolshevik chains.
>>
>>2818820
It's not fantasies. It's real. Also I'm not a kraut so my women weren't the ones raped by foreigners.
>>
>>2818823
I am sure his family were smiling thinking of his heroic rotten corpse while being filled by russian soldiers.
You are delusional and, reading your posts, you deserve your delusion.
>>
File: IMG_0408.jpg (64KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0408.jpg
64KB, 500x714px
>>2818817
>literally opts for one of the most dangerous jobs- running between the trenches
>so courageous a Jew honors him
>awarded on three seperate occasions
>survives a gas attack
>survives beatings
>survives imprisonment
>>
>>2818823
He fought with honor to kill civilians in a city of a nation that didn't invade his.
>Wahhh. Why were the allies allowed to share weapons? My survival of the fittest, master race ideology does not allow it! : (
>>
>>2818829
>I am sure his family were smiling thinking of his heroic rotten corpse while being filled by russian soldiers.
Imagine being so degenerate you post shit like this.
>>
>>2818832
Imagine being so degenerate you lead your own people to such a fate.
>>
>>2818829
Fuck off kike, go jack off to your great history as poisoners, theives, and most recently beaters of disorganized Arabs with American funds and weapons.
>>
>>2818832
Imagine being so degenerate that you celebrate stuff like this.
>>
>>2818836
Fighting to the last man? Thats called heroism.
>>
>>2818837
Why would I need to jack off when there are german women around? Winners don't masturbate, and my fuhrer led me to victory and pussy, not death and shame.
>>
>>2818431

Your local community college is not "a top university".

Neither is Liberty college BTW.
>>
File: 1493572017091.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493572017091.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
I've never seen a thread move this fast here.
>>
>>2818832
>>2818839
Imagine being so degenerate that you call this heroism.
>>
>>2818839
You fight to the last man while your hero shoots himself in the head instead of having to fight.
>>
>>2818842
Nazi tears oil up the rusty /his/ machine like nothing else. Especially when mixed with russian sperm.
>>
>>2818843
>why didn't the Germans just surrender? The Soviets would have treated them well enough and there is no shame in surrendering.

You seem to be operating on the assumption that cowardice is supposedly a positive trait.
>>2818840
Well you can always jack off to a Jewish whore in porn, or those tasty IDF sluts being posted as propaganda.
>>
>>2818786
It's from a report by a US senator in the 1920s, during the Red Scare nonetheless, delivered in the Senate on January 22 and April 24, 1924. Hardly the most pro Bolshevik era or country.
>>
>>2818847
>why didn't Hitler allow himself to be paraded around in Nuremberg like a war spoil?
>implying the NKVD wouldn't have secreted him away to be tortured on end for months without the other "allies" approval
>>
>>2818823
We got numerous accounts of German veterans, regular troops, saying the war was against bolshevism and not against Russian people. It's also kind of weird that when Germans liberated villages in Ukraine and Russia, they promptly allowed Orthodox Christian services the communists banned, re-established ethnographic societies and nationalist fraternities, befriended local peasantry, closely coordinated their moves with the local elders, etc. These are all firsthand witness accounts, yet (((certain people))) pushing an agenda will swear they just rounded up the locals and raped them to death.
>>
>>2818857
>accounts i like are fact and the jews are burying them
>accounts i don't like are jewish inventions that kikes promote

Neo-nazi 101.
>>
>>2818855
Not a single one of the Nazi high command fought. They all tried to hide and defect or killed themselves. Fegelein, Hitler, Himmler, Goebbels, Goering, Hess. The list goes on of people who didn't even fight under the ideology they espoused.
>>
>>2818852
Then he would be hardly a point of reference, wouldn't he?
>>
File: Image_C_Hermann_Goering_pilot.jpg (73KB, 806x510px) Image search: [Google]
Image_C_Hermann_Goering_pilot.jpg
73KB, 806x510px
>>2818862
>Not a single one of the Nazi high command fought.
>Goering
Really now?
>>
>>2818864
Actually he would, because it proves that even anti-communists had to admit that the presence and significance of Jews in the USSR was deliberately overblown by bitter reactionaries who lost power.
>>
>>2818862
Goering was a sycophant, Goebbels wasn't a soldier, Hess doesn't deserve a mention since he sued for peace before the tide turned in the war, and his peace attempt was with the British only.
>>
>>2818866
I meant fought to the last obviously. Goering tried to claim the title of Fuhrer for himself and when he failed he hid.
>>
>>2818839

Generally if your strategic planning is so fucking poor that last stands become a common occurrence, your a fucking idiot.
>>
>>2818862
>trying to paint Hess as a coward when he single-handedly learned how to fly, used his training to fly on a one-way mission to England with barely enough fuel in the middle of the night,is forced to ditch his plane and is injured, then on faith delivered himself to the enemy only to be hidden and tortured.
>>
>>2818866
that was before he became a fat drug addict who pranced around in a white suit
>>
>>2818781
Cuckoldry as a fetish is that
But in the original sense it was you being too weak to control your wife
Then because of sexual revolution it becomes your wife having sex with other men
>>2818792
You didnt prove it was faked
>>
>>2818391
>Non whites will never understand
>>
>>2818872
I guess we should not apply that to Russia 1941-1942 or the English 1939-1944 (with the help of the Americans and French)
>>
>>2818876
>Goering was a WW1 ace with 22 confirmed victories who refused to surrender to the Entente troops is a coward because he didn't physically fight as a 50 year old man and a Luftwaffe commander
Just wow.

>>2818877
You didn't prove it was genuine. There's a great lack of evidence for that.
>>
>>2817324
>had been led by rational people
t. 20 yo liberal who still cling to his fantasy of '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''rationality''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
>>2818435
Yeah Tim Allen got fired from his sitcom for just telling leftist kooks for calming down
>>
File: derrick.jpg (29KB, 620x328px) Image search: [Google]
derrick.jpg
29KB, 620x328px
>when leftists get so utterly BTFO by factual information they resort to spamming cuckold fantasies and strawmen
>>
>>2818476
Yea I'm not sorry that mud slingers like you were oppressed for thousands of years and couldn't even free yourself without the white man
>>
>>2818889
Atleast a 20 year old dipshit wouldn't get millions of his own troops killed and his own nation partitioned after genociding millions in camps.
>>
File: IMG_6873.jpg (56KB, 510x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6873.jpg
56KB, 510x525px
>>2818849

Haha this #BTFO
>>
>>2818803
>messenger runner
Wow sure showed his untermensch officer true german strength
>>2818807
So you're admitting to being a normie but also condemn it >>2818820
>fantasies
Literally just saying what happened rather than go into detail about if their pubes were curly or straight or fuzzy
>>2818830
>most dangerous job
>not wirecutter, medic, or body retriever
>survived gas
Wow he masked that right good
>survive beatings
Source
>survived being prisoner
Wow it's almost like English treat prisoners like prisoners, unlike the Germans who forced the Belgians to build war arms
>>
>>2818904
>my grandmother had 30 russians in one afternoon, thus you are a skinny feminist

Strong logic, lad.
>>
>>2818479
It's funny because hitler while most would say is right wing he was most definitely a leftie even using the staple of lefty ideology.Genocide,except they want to do it to whites now
>>
>>2818909

I'm not German you tard; just pointing out how your r eddit tier "lol this BTFO" commentary is shitting up the thread
>>
>>2818851
>surrender is bad guys
Stab in the back eh
>>2818855
Guys this is totally what was going to happen I have no proofs but yeah that was the plan
>>2818857
Wow it's almost like propaganda works, and they wanted the war to end quickly
>>
>>2818893
It's pretty funny watching them squirm and baww
>always paint Hitler as a man who was uncaring towards the Germans
>meanwhile Stalin doesn't even make an effort to get his captured son back
>>
>>2818904
i've seen this picture posted a million times and yet i still fail to see what relevance they have to fighting nazis
>>
>>2818927
The NKVD probably would have tortured him like Mussolini but it falls flat because under Hitler's own ideology he should have fought and had to face it rather than taking his own life.
>>
>>2818935
>>meanwhile Stalin doesn't even make an effort to get his captured son back
and that's why he won. man of steel breh
>>
>>2818927
>voluntarily surrendering is the same as being forced by treachery

Once again, figure out why you have intellectual shortcomings before posting here.
>>
>>2818887
>no (You)
It's so fun when we do this in my history lectures oh wait
>>2818893
>fantasies
Citation needed
Inb4 you falseflag with some stuff you found on Google
>>2818901
Sorry that your race wasn't important until another one COLLAPSED because of internal struggles
>>
>>2818569
You inherently hate whites too so what's your point
>>
>>2818935
Stalin couldn't do shit for his son because of muh common good.
Hitler on the other hand wanted Germany to be wiped off the face of the Earth because its people had "failed" him.
>>
>>2818925
Shitting up your "if your daughter doesn't get raped your enemies win" thread?
Shitting up our "if you don't die abroad and lose the war you are a coward" thread?
Shitting up your bawww tfw not living in a totalitarian dictatorship hellhole bawww thread?

Get holocausted.
>>
File: futo.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
futo.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>2818935
>>meanwhile Stalin doesn't even make an effort to get his captured son back

>Trading a Field marshal for a Lieutenant.

Why would any rational leader do this?
>>
>>2818957
>Get holocausted.
So he should be interned in a cozy camp for a few years and survive?
>>
>>2818713
>what is forced conscription?
>>
>totalitarianism was awful; millions of people homogenized into some bland indistinguishable mass
>posted from my iPhone in my Nike sweater defending neoliberal values in English

Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>2818943
>>2818943
>Forced by treachery
Do you really think the homefront wanted war
>>
File: IMG_7827.png (331KB, 717x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7827.png
331KB, 717x540px
>>2818965
In America
>>
>>2818886

Fucking idiot applies to both those countries in those time-frames.

However, Britain and the Soviet Union cleaned up their act by

> Reforming their command structure
> Reorganizing their industry and procurement protocols
> Adapting their doctrine to the situation
> Not declaring war on the United States

Germany did none of the above, their frantic flailing once they figured out the tide had turned only made the situation worse.
>>
>>2818965
>>2818973
Not an argument.
>>
>>2818956
Ah yes, according to Speer who was both Chief of Construction and Reich Minister of Armaments and War Production, but magically knew nothing of the holocaust and managed to get an incredibly short sentence during Nuremberg. Who then went and wrote arguably the more damning biographies about Hitler. And who was the biographer? Half-Jew Gitta Sereny.
The same Speer who claimed he attempted to assassinate Hitler but it failed- even though no one else knew about it and there was no proof. What a reformed goy, er guy.
>>
>>2818992
Albert Speer's character isn't exactly saintly he did defy the Nero Decree atleast.
>>
>>2818964
All volunteer except the ROA
>no one would want to fight the liberating Soviets! They're so benevolent!
>>
>>2818973
Underrated
>>
>>2818980

>steamrolling people into a one size fits all unit is wrong
>unless it's the unit I'm comfortable with

Really got my protons orbiting
>>
>>2818977
>Reorganizing their industry and procurement protocols

You mean becoming indebted to America via Lend Lease

>adapting their doctrine

More Russian soldiers Zhukov!
>Stalin no longer purging his officer corp is "adapting"

>implying the US hadn't done everything short of declaration of war and Hitler had merely made it possible for Germany to finally engage American warships
>implying Hitler "reneges on agreements" should have reneged on his agreement with Japan
>>
>>2818776
Doesn't matter people that earned their money don't deserve to pay for a jobless drunk
>>
File: 1477089283899.png (72KB, 283x268px) Image search: [Google]
1477089283899.png
72KB, 283x268px
>>2818997
>All volunteer except for the ROA
>One month after the unit was founded, German occupation authorities in Latvia started conscripting military age men. Draftees were given a choice between serving in the Waffen-SS Legions, serving as (German Wehrmacht) auxiliaries, or being sent to a slave labour camp in Germany. Those who tried to avoid one of those options were arrested and sent to concentration camps. As a result, only 15-20% of the soldiers serving in the legion were actual volunteers.
Sources:
>Mangulis, Visvaldis (1983). Latvia in the Wars of the 20th Century. Princeton Junction, NJ: Cognition Books. ISBN 0-912881-00-3. OCLC 10073361
> Brūvelis, Edvīns; et al. (2005). Latviešu leģionāri / Latvian legionnaires (in Latvian and English). Daugavas vanagi. OCLC 66394978. ISBN 9984-19-762-3.
>>
>>2817430

Who the fuck eats dinner at midnight
>>
>>2819020
Fine, SOME were conscripts. You don't fuck around when you have a Soviet women-rape-machine at your doorstep.
>>
>>2819027
>You don't fuck around when you have a Soviet women-rape-machine at your doorstep.
>Implying The Soviets were the only ones to have their rewards of Aryan pussy
>>
>>2817232
Ok, thanks for the reminder op
Now I'm going to trend on my freedoms
>>
>>2818964
At this point are you just brainstorming ideas and explanations? I mean seriously, this is an asspull.
>>
Under what dictator would you like to live /his/?

Me? Maybe Napoleon or Lee Kuan Yew

But not a fucking Hitler or Stalin.
>>
>>2819052
Hitler pre-war.
>>
File: IMG_0256.jpg (38KB, 441x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0256.jpg
38KB, 441x320px
>>2819052
Codreanu.
>>
Man this board is like a parody.
>>
>>2818951
I'm not German you're an underage shitskin that clings to nothing but Europeans for your mishaps and blame them for everything no different then germs blaming Jews for everything
>>
File: 1482839707934.jpg (725KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482839707934.jpg
725KB, 1200x1200px
>>2819046
>Yeah bro, those countries TOTALLY wanted to be caught up in a conflict between two fuckhuge totalitarian regimes and have their countries ravaged because of two uncaring sociopath manlets and later be tossed aside like used condoms
>>
>>2819074
It was very popular in Slovakia because people wanted to re-gain the territories lost to Poland. I can't really speak for all the countries you listed but blanket covering all war effort and enthusiasm under "forced conscription" is indeed an asspull.
>>
>>2819052

Pinochet or Franco are the closest to my beliefs
>>
File: 1480569299226.jpg (99KB, 634x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480569299226.jpg
99KB, 634x960px
>>2819084
It's an asspull in the same way that believing Nazi leadership saw the countries that they had occupied as something other than free resources and manpower, later to be lebensraum'd for the real ayyyran mustard race- the krauts
>pic unrelated
>>
>>2819144
>pic unrelated
The pic probably has more merit than your text desu.
>>
>>2819084
The anon HAS to believe that Germany was completely evil and none of the Slavic nations freely fought alongside them. If he admits that, then he admits that the Soviets weren't liberators but expansionists amd conquerers. The leftists NEEDS an evil National Socialist as an antagonist since Marxism was essentially a brutal failure- he needs someone to make the USSR look good so he can prop up his beliefs.
The Jew needs the black-and-white evil National Socialist because if the Soviets aren't the liberators, then maybe the National Socialists weren't so bad. Maybe Hitler didn't hate the Slavs- then maybe some of those stories about rhe National Socialists are untrue. Then suddenly anything can be questioned- were the Germans right? Was the holocaust exagerrated? The whole lid comes sliding off. The Jew and the leftist work together, which is ironic since marxism is merely a recreated Jewish Christianity minus God and any sort of accountability which is why the self-aggrandizing self-styled intellectuals love it.
>>
File: 1479626862933.jpg (99KB, 703x516px) Image search: [Google]
1479626862933.jpg
99KB, 703x516px
>>2819151
You are free to disagree with me, it's not like you will be persecuted for having different opinions than someone else
>>
>>2819144
>muh lebensraum
I can't really tell what's the most overblown meme about the WW2 Germans, the occultism, the lebensraum, or that Hugo Boss shit.
>>
>>2819183
Why is lebramasaum a meme? He goes in detail about how he hated Russians and no hitler didn't hate any Europeans beside Russians and poles that much is true he hated poles mostly because he thought they were crypto Jews which is half true.
>>
>>2818533
kek
>>
File: 1479002236575.gif (2MB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
1479002236575.gif
2MB, 320x228px
>>2819170
Hol up senpai, you just made some pretty interesting assumptions about me.
>The anon HAS to believe that Germany was completely evil
Complete bullshit, what I believe is that what happened to Germany was tragic, around 60 million people were caught in dishonest, abusive totalitarian regime, and ended up having to suffer devastating loses because of it. I have no hate against the ordinary folk, because ,guess whtat, everyone can be mislead and taken advantage of.
>Slavic nations freely fought alongside them
Every single one of them, every individual, with roaring applause shouted "Yes, we want war, guide us Germany!"
>Soviets weren't liberators but expansionists amd conquerers
You are right, they weren't liberators, they were exactly the same, the same as Germany, taking whatever they wanted without regard for anyone else, to fulfill their despotic goals and sick perversive need to be in absoulute control by any means neccesey
>The leftists NEEDS an evil National Socialist as an antagonist since Marxism was essentially a brutal failure
Oh they're both brutal failiures
> Maybe Hitler didn't hate the Slavs
Hitler didn't give a shit, about anything. He didn't care about slavs, about germans, about meds or scandinavians, he cared about himself and himself only. He didn't care what was happening as long as he was in power. Everything was a means to an end to him.
>The Jew needs the black-and-white evil National Socialist because if the Soviets aren't the liberators, then maybe the National Socialists weren't so bad
Oh yes the jew, that one singular entity that's whole life purpos is to ruin your life just cause, because nothing is ever your fault, because everything would be 100% perfect in every single way if some evil outsider, who dares to want to exist wasn't trying to destroy you, because he is jealous of your perfection and your inability to make any mistakes
>>
Is Hitler's Table Talk fake? Sauce?

Even if it's true, it's pretty much a bad approach to political history analysis though.
>>
>>2819292
>Even if it's true
I mean if HTT were genuine.
>>
>>2819014
>changing things and winning is not adapting
>America not England was the prime giver of lend lease
>>
>>2819027
>some were conscripts
>only 20% volunteered
>>
>>2817464
>I've never been to England besides the capital
>I don't know what it's like to live in actual sub urbs rather than just copy paste housing
>oh no I have to use VPN to watch my niche porn
>>
>>2819070
ACtually my 19th birthday was a few weeks ago.
Not only am I whiter than you will ever be, but I'm also blonde hair and blue eyed
And I didn't mean Germans after the collapse of the British empire, I meant Germanics after the collapse of the Roman Empire. But when your empire Is the successor to the Roman Empire i can see how you mix the two up
>>
>>2819170
>they have to be kept in a web of lies
Except historians question everything that ever happened so when the next hyper war happens our perceptions will be very different. Look at how the glorious revolution has changed since the Victorians
>>
File: IMG_6635.png (453KB, 652x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6635.png
453KB, 652x728px
>>2819441

>historians question everything

Just lol
>>
>>2819428
t.spic
>>
>>2817256
>fell for the nuclear prosperity meme

The 50's, 60's and 70's were among the worst times in western history for the lower class
>>
>>2819390
>pay debts from ww2 for 50 years
>someone implies that you are prime giver

KEKEKEKEKEKEK
>>
>>2819441

>question everything
>literally illegal to question the holohoax
>>
>>2819518
English actually
>>
>>2819637
WHich is why there's 3 distinct schools of thought for the Holocaust
>>
The US is pretty much a totalitarian fascist state at this point so you still have potential
>>
>>2819726

DRUMPF BTFO
>>
>>2818955
I don't hate anyone, except for those that hate me
>>
>>2819016
did you not read a fucking word of what I wrote

you're ALREADY paying for it
>>
>>2818634
No, they were something along the line that Germany was defeated and therefore should be erased from the world and yada yada.
Thread posts: 349
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.