[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if he never got shot and won the Presidency?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Robert F. Kennedy.jpg (49KB, 526x474px) Image search: [Google]
Robert F. Kennedy.jpg
49KB, 526x474px
What if he never got shot and won the Presidency?
>>
File: 1494378273534.jpg (102KB, 510x596px) Image search: [Google]
1494378273534.jpg
102KB, 510x596px
The Kennedy's were literally NatSoc.(((They))) didn't want the goyim to start becoming too aware of what was going on. The family had high respect for Hitler and was well aware of how shitty Europe had become. It's highly likely that (((they))) were behind the deaths of the family until they kept their goy mouths shut
>"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
Read that quote again and think about how outraged the modern day leftists would be if Trump uttered such a phrase.
>>
>>2816086
Hot damn, your little revisionist echo chamber has gotten out of hand.

>In 1960, Kennedy stated: "Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom."

Back to your containment board now.
>>
>>2816098
Anyone who's not a retard understands how valuable it is to allow jews to have their own country. If you think the west is cucked now, imagine how shitty it would be if millions of jews moved back to europe or to the US. Yikes.
>>
Please stop derailing my thread you fucking autists
>>
Probably would've further discredited the family name by suing for a shitty peace, to end a shitty war started by his brother
>>
>>2816086

>it's another JFK loved Hitler post

He wrote that shit BEFORE the damn war when Adolf appeared to the outside world to be leading Germany to a new golden age. He wasn't saying that after 1945 when Hitler's cruelty, greed, incompetence, and callous disregard for even the most basic moral conduct had long since been exposed.
>>
>>2816140

>not using rabidly anti-Muslim Israelis to terrorize Muslim migrants in Europe and put them in their place.

You need to play more 6,000,000D Chess if you ever hope to destroy the Jewish conspiracy
>>
>>2816140
>how bad it would be if tonnes of financiers, artists and mathematicians moved back
The horro
>>
>>2816190
He wrote that in his Post-war diary in 1945, lol.
>>
>>2816086
RFK was literally shot by a Palestinian
>>
>RFK is a nazi! he's /our guy/
>Known for promoting US alliance with Israel at a time when such a position wasn't especially strong
>Killed by a Palestinian, the most pro-nazi people in the world

really makes me think
>>
>>2816049
What if the based Royalists won the English Civil War?
>>
Not one post in this thread is even directed at my question, a janitor would be better off deleting this at this point
>>
>>2817443
>the plaestinan wasn't a fall man

I wish this meme would die already
>>
File: 1468763443732.jpg (266KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468763443732.jpg
266KB, 1200x1200px
>>2817775
Your question is fucking retarded, try asking better ones next time.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.