[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

muh historical "if"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: PAY-Hitlers-Last-Witness.jpg (31KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
PAY-Hitlers-Last-Witness.jpg
31KB, 615x409px
What if Hitler decided to surrender? What do you think the the Americans/Soviets would do with him?
>>
Hang him like the other Nazi leaders, most likely.
>>
>>2815106
>>2815097

That depends on what stage of the war he decided to surrender. If he surrendered before Operation Barbarossa then he would have been jailed but not killed. However, after Barbarossa his death was inevitable. The Soviets would never have accepted any outcome other than death penalty.
>>
>>2815097
reparated to Poland/USSR/Israel, sloted at 20 yards by firing squad
>>
>>2815121
OP here. I meant surrendering instead of suicide in the last days of the war.
Not sure if he could escape to surrender to the Americans instead of the Soviets, but lets assume he could do it.
>>
>>2815137
>Not sure if he could escape to surrender to the Americans instead of the Soviets, but lets assume he could do it.

why not just fake his own death, leave a couple of burned up bodies and then escape to Argentina with Eva sitting on his lap

that's the ending I like to imagine for him anyway
>>
>>2815097
Give him a sea 'burial' like they did with OBL. No way would they create a place of worship for Nazis by giving him a grave
>>
>>2815137

>I meant surrendering instead of suicide in the last days of the war

He gets executed at the Nuremberg trials, assuming that the Soviet troops don't simply shoot him immediately upon seeing him, which is not improbable.
>>
>>2815137
The opportunity to shoot Hitler would have been taken for sure.
>>
the communists and capitalists couldn't fabricate the holocaust
so Israel wouldn't exist
>>
>>2815097

If Hitler simply shaved his moustache, I don't think anybody would have recognized him. Seriously, try picturing Hitler with no moustache, you can't do it.
>>
>>2815201

The create of modern Israel by the Balfour declaration predates the Holocaust by over a decade.
>>
>>2815097
>1944
>Hiteral i successfully assassinated in 20 July plot and government is replaced by right wing leaders from DNVP party.
>Post government assumes full power and successfully arrests SS leaders such as Himmler and Goebbels.
>By 1944 september 1 post-government sends full sigh of capitulation to western powers such as Usa but in exchange that Soviets won't take shit.
>Usa military leaders such as Patton highly urge and recommend to accept the deal.
>Germany is fully occupied by Allied forces leaving Soviets with Poland and balkans.
>World is known that it were the real germans nationalists who who defeated "le ebil nazi regime" themself.
>Millions of people spared and Germany remains intact even with few bruises
>Soviets are cucked and if they declare war, it will be known that ebil opressive commies desire to conquer the world so world unites against Communism.
Best alt-history.
>>
File: 1228656274265.jpg (55KB, 341x450px) Image search: [Google]
1228656274265.jpg
55KB, 341x450px
>>2815204
>>
Hitler being executed in Red Square would've been perfect
>>
>>2815276
uncanny
>>
>>2815097
What if the Americans/Soviets had decided to surrender?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.