[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had a time machine what's the first time you would go to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: chL3hkd.jpg (20KB, 500x375px)
chL3hkd.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
If you had a time machine what's the first time you would go to?
>>
The thing is I'd be recognized as an ousider anywhere in the world. They'd treat me badly but if it's about curiosity and if I could come back I'd like to see the pre-history humans.
>>
>>2812260
Trojan War.
Christ's crucifixion.
Come home disappointed.
>>
>>2812260
The Year 2525, unironically
>>
>>2812260
Go back 3 days ago so I can say goodbye to my Father for the last time
>>
>>2812260
Right before Bitcoin became really big and buy up a zillion of them.
>>
>>2812302
Damn dude that must be awful. Hope you're not doing too bad.
>>
chill with Plato
chill with Jesus
chill with Caesar
chill with Hitler
>>
see roman expansion towards the rhine, ethelred the unready, an aztec sacrifice (imagine being surrounded by thousands of people and a priest atop a pyramid holds up a guy's heart and the crowd lets out a loud roar. would be better than any concert), 1776, gettysburg address, meet franz ferdinand, witness the emu war
But by far though I would like to join the Vienna Academy of Fine Arts and deny all betas in 1906 their applications. Like, what the fuck can they do about it?
>>
Kill Hitler, Marx and Martin Luther
>>
>>2812260
I would tell your parents to get an abortion.
>>
Jesus
>>
File: 1483431899590.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1483431899590.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>2812396
PFFFFFT
>>
>>2812427
G*rmans must be stopped.
>>
Bang 1950s Audrey Hepburn
>>
File: Don Vaper.jpg (12KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
Don Vaper.jpg
12KB, 236x314px
Meet Jesus and Caesar and whatnot, but I'd spend most my time in 1950s-1960s America desu
>>
>>2812260
Man, what I would pay to se something like the battle of Azincourt or the battle of Grandison
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.