[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spring Babby Cup - 2nd matchday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 1460679536555.png (258KB, 898x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1460679536555.png
258KB, 898x1226px
Hello again fellow /his/torians. Today is the 3rd day of the Spring Babby Cup .

>What is this?

A virtual divegrass tournament run in Pro Evolution Soccer and streamed for the enjoyment of anons everywhere.

>Why the should I care?

Dank memes, high levels of bants and hype by the bucket load. For more info see implyingrigged.info

Our team is on high spirit since the 1st match when the horsefuckers of /mlp/ were crushed by the might of Prussian steel. Now we will be facing against /sci/. The match will start in 10 minutes so GET HYPE and remember
>H
>R
>E
>>
>>2809674
whats our lineup?
>>
>>2809682
>>
>>2809674
VLAD WITH THE OPENING GOAL
>>
>>2809760

easy for Vlad
>>
dammit wall.
>>
>>2809719
unfunny forced memes all of them
>>
>HOLY
>ROMAN
>EMPIRE

WE'RE 2-1 UP LADS.
>>
>>2809797
So they fit right in with the other teams
>>
>>2809811
>HEADER
>ROMAN
>EMPIRE
>>
2 ON 2

O
N

>>
Halftime 2-2, but its not looking to bad.
>>
>>2809674
UNITE
>>
WE WON LADS
>>
Well done on getting to Summer /his/.
>>
IT'S /his/'S YEAR BABY!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>2809760
Vlad the Opener
>>
>/his/ finally plays bog-standard 4-4-2 diamond and promotes easily
>matches are still exciting as hell

Whoever is managing this team is based
>>
Good fucking shit, /his/.
>>
Can we get new goal songs? I'm sick and tired of Billy Joel
>>
>>2809674
Holy shit, babbies no longer
>>
YEAR OF THE /his/
>>
>>2809674
Why the hell is our emblem, anthem and many of our players so German? What's with that hard on all things German I thought it was a history board.
>>
>>2809942
I tried to find something, but none of them were goalhorn worthy. If anyone can suggest a goalhorn, it would be really appreciated.
>>
>>2809962
Does Nappy have his official coronation music as his goalhoorn?
>>
>>2809957
because >H>R>E is literally the best meme that this board has produced
>>
>>2809957

A historical board team was always gonna end up full of germans or romans and you know it, so it was inevitable that the result was a team full of germans calling themselves roman.
>>
amazing match, congrats
>>
>>2809978
Meme is good but it's still baffling that the emblem for the entire board about history is simply the traditional German eagle and the anthem is the current anthem of Germany.
>>
Congrats /his/, amazing game, can't wait to see you in the summer cup, and keep up the great Spring run!
>>
>>2809962
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
>>
damn that match was even better than /o/ vs /trv/
congrats
>>
>>2809962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0141RJYyOso
>>
>>2809990
>the current anthem of Germany.

That might be true, but the anthem itself started out as the "Kaiserhymne" and was written for Franz II, who was Holy Roman Emperor.
>>
>>2810012

superior fife and drum coming through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jwQ_JpRfT4
>>
>>2809976
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFj0e5dwkwE
this
>>
man it was a ride to get here, but here we are, our first elite cup and it's summer, i'm pretty hyped already
>>
We desperately need more custom models for the squad.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.