[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy did literally nothing wrong, yet Wikipedia names him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1089.png (771KB, 575x847px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1089.png
771KB, 575x847px
This guy did literally nothing wrong, yet Wikipedia names him as the greatest traitor in French history. What gives?
>>
>we are the master race guys
>has his boypussy popped for daddy hitler
Gee I wonder why
>>
Something, something, collaboration
Something, something, jews
>>
>wikipedia

The entire site revolves around giving information with very little context
>>
>>2808903
If only he died at Verdun.
>>
File: ww2_frPet_02.jpg (31KB, 241x350px) Image search: [Google]
ww2_frPet_02.jpg
31KB, 241x350px
>>2808903
Great person and good leader.
Wikipedia and leftyshits put him as ebil nazis just because of guilt by association.
>>
>French soldiers have actually mounted defenses along the Somme region while the Germans were finishing off the Dunkirk pocket
>they are actually managing to defend it and Hitler starts being worried that it might be a retread of WWI after all
>this guy performs a wannabe coup-d'état (check out the details on why that is through my very own pic related: a legislative assembly can't change the constitution like he did) which makes the government his bitch
>goes on the radio to announce that he'll be seeking an armistice, which breaks the morale across the French army, leading to German divisions being able to cross all through France leading to "Zomg germans invaded all of France xddddd"
>instead of leaving the French navy the choice to fight alongside the Brits, lets them gets bombarded by British ships
>basically gets fascist fantasy at the price of humilating France
>tries to get out of prison time by presenting himself as a "oh so frail old man" when the war ends
>60 years later, gets called "based" on the interwebs
Fuck this faggot.
>>
File: his.png (17KB, 1302x62px) Image search: [Google]
his.png
17KB, 1302x62px
>>2809360
Forgot.
>>
>>2809360
>>they are actually managing to defend it and Hitler starts being worried that it might be a retread of WWI after all
yeah, for 2 or 3 days
fuck off, French got absolutely owned after Sedan breakthrough
>>
File: his.png (194KB, 1307x649px) Image search: [Google]
his.png
194KB, 1307x649px
>>2809419
I won't delude myself that it woudl've been enough to win the war, but it was still something that might've held for at least a few weeks had he not tampered with the morale.
Still a better alternative than "dude just let the germans drive all the way down to southern france lmao".

But otherwise, yes, the French army was done with Rommel successfully crossed at Sedan, since the best and most modern French armies were trapped in Belgium from that point on.
>>
>>2809419
Germans only performed as well as they did because of meth usage.

The miracle of their blitzkrieg is troops taking meth and working superhuman hours with superhuman effort.

A delay of a few days would reveal the weakness of an army stricken by a hangover.
>>
>>2809295

>It's leftyism to dislike a literal traitor
>No, only certain ones
>>
>>2808903
>>>2809419
>Germans only performed as well as they did because of meth usage.
>
>The miracle of their blitzkrieg is troops taking meth and working superhuman hours with superhuman effort.
>
>A delay of a few days would reveal the weakness of an army stricken by a hangover.
>>2809463
Low tier bait, Norman. Your book is shit.
>>
>>2808903
He was a great general but traitors don't stop being traitors simply because you might like the occupying power.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.