[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ancient Egyptians today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (64KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 500x315px
Which culture/ethnicity is closest to being a continuity of ancient Egyptians today, both ethnically and culturally?
>>
>>2808053
Modern Egyptians.
>>
>>2808053
African Americans
>>
American blacks.
>>
Modern Egyptians are literally the same people as ancient Egyptians. You could've found this out with a cursory Google search
>>
>>2808055
Modern Egypt is made up of many different ethnic groups, and cultures.
>>
>>2808053
copts
>>2808060
>I don't know why the copt rebelled
the post
>>
>>2808066
nu uh, upper and lower nile were just named differntlly for the families, like the spanish, polish and austrian hapsburgs
>>
>>2808057
>>2808059

Aside from being aesthetically similar in many cases, I don't really see a relavant connection between the two.
>>
>>2808072
It's a WEWUZ meme.
>>
>>2808053
Copts. Their genetics differ from the Egyptians who identify as Arab and some still speak the Coptic language.
>>
>>2808066
Just like Ancient Egypt.
>>
Anyone but modern egyptians/sudanese obviously so british islanders most likely.
Same way germanics are the closest representative of ancient romans and greeks I guess.
>>
>>2808080
Copts are larpers.

Nubians have a stronger connection and were actually extensively depicted in heiroglyphics.
>>
>>2808072
>>2808074
>Just a meme
Was wrong u scared whiteboi lmao
>>
>>2808091
>copts are larpers
Yeah just get persecuted for 1.5k years for shits and giggles
>>
>>2808091
>everybody who practises cultural traditions is a larper
>>
>>2808099
You're definitely black
>>
>>2808111
It's definitely a /pol/ack larping as an Afrocentrist
>>
>>2808091
>Nubians
Oh please not this bullshit. Nubians are Nubian.
>>
>>2808125
Sarcasm
>>
>>2808129
Nubians are Egypts oldest and most unchanged ethnic group.

They are way more Egyptian than the Arabs of Egypt to include the Copts.
>>
Reminder that ancient gypshins was kangz
Reminder that modern gypshins are BLEACHED Arab rape babies.
(Although the original Arabs was kangz to b4 the white devil BLEACHED their skin with their evil science-magic)

The only true descendent of the gypshins is the black African American man.
>>
>>2808053
No one really, but the Copts represent the remainder of the time when most Egyptians adopted Christianity. Later, those who adopted Islam got Arabized, so that today they do represent related but distinct gene pools. The Copts being the 'purer' subgroup (still mixed with a bit of some Greco-Roman and Arab though).
>>
>>2808137
if dick washers are what you call egyptains then fine so are the jews
>>
>>2808158
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>2808158
>dick washers
Watch u b talking about whiteboi we wuz kangz. Every single gypshin was a kang and a kween. And there were no other social functions besides being a kang or a kween.
>>
>>2808169
Why are white people(germanics) so insecure?
>>
>>2808178
I know rite? LMAO
>>
File: error 47.jpg (360KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
error 47.jpg
360KB, 1152x1536px
>>2808169
>Kween

they're evolving
>>
>>2808053
Coptics.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.