[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Using Psychology as a Weapon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: instill fear and dread.jpg (54KB, 1220x800px) Image search: [Google]
instill fear and dread.jpg
54KB, 1220x800px
Say I have someone who's being a total dick to me and my friends. How could I, using psychology or things relating to psychology, mentally fuck him up to the point of instability? Although I am looking for these things, nothing so extreme it could cause him/her to become suicidal.
>>
Become his friend and work your way into his confidence. Become his lover, let him fuck your sweet little ass. Then, while he sleeps, hang yourself over his bed.
>>
>>2806589
Don't fall for memes as often, that should give you a good start. Most people in real life aren't weak willed horror movie protagonists, and the level of trauma you're describing requires things that'll probably put you in prison.
>>
>>2806589
Can't you just beat him up?
>>
>>2807335
im weak and i dont think I would be able to sleep at night
>>
>>2807390
Well if its you and your friends he shouldn't be much of a challenge, if you tell him to fuck off and he doesn't then you shouldn't feel guilty about beating him up.
>>
yea just promote sexual liberation and drug use as a way of destroying community cohesion, therefore making him ripe for control.
>>
>>2808979
S-Schlomo?
>>
>>2806589

/his/ is definitely the right board for that. what happened at your school ?
>>
>>2807390
Then if you're a weak faggot you deserve it
>>
File: 1452025232627.jpg (57KB, 372x444px) Image search: [Google]
1452025232627.jpg
57KB, 372x444px
>>2806589
Just be a cold jerk to him, mister autismo. You don't need psychology stuff to know that.

Besides, psychology is mostly just common knowledge, only proved and classified scientifically.
>>
>>2806589
I am a phd in psychology and my thesis as funded by ABIN was set around torture and destruction of character.

Addict him with Desomorphine. Other than this there is nothing you can do that wont involve you locking him down though i could tell some good ways of hurting people that are at your mercy if you want.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.