[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the main reason why human civilization become Patriarchal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: charles murray.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
charles murray.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
what is the main reason in your opinion
>>
physical strength
>>
women are useless
>>
Men who achieve nothing in their life place themselves on the same "side" as people from history and then they use it as an excuse to look down on women because people from their "side" don't accomplish as much.
>>
because pregnancy
>>
>>2806272
Literally this. Women are child bearers who spend most of their time taking care of the children. Men are the only ones who do all the other tasks.
>>
>>2806225
Women are stupid animals.
>>
Women are a meme
>>
whoever coordinated the hunts probably garnered the most respect as a leader of the tribe
>>
File: 1490801099688.png (252KB, 752x896px) Image search: [Google]
1490801099688.png
252KB, 752x896px
>>
>>2806276
bit of an exaggeration, men had a strong familial role at rearing offspring in most tribal societies
>>
Edgelord answer appropriate for 4chan: I genuinely now suspect women are just dangerous for civilization if they are not under some sort of control. Every culture eventually learns this lesson.

In older more feminist days I would have thought it might be because of mammalian instinctual habits to trend towards male dominated harems. Or an emergent property of a power positive feedback loop from the physical strength in men. Or maybe a need for men to guarantee assurance of parentage (still believe this one).

But now, now I see that female sexuality can be toxic as fuck. It's maladaptive to civilization. There's reason serial killers on death row, the worst of humanity, have adoring female fan clubs and it's not because women have well tuned instincts. Women also tend to be terrible leaders, politically, intellectually, and culturally. They have terrible conflict resolution skills compared to men. Give them too much power where they're selecting mates and making important civil decisions and chaos follows.
>>
>>2806369
nice pathetic, generic, copypasted opinion about things you're clueless about there.

4chan appropriate indeed
>>
>>2806385
Say what you will, but it ain't copy and pasted from anything.
>>
>>2806225
consider 3 tribes

one in which the men hunt and the women gather and raise the kids

on in which the women hunt and the men gather and raise the kids

and one in which there are no gender roles

if there is some disaster and many of the hunters die, most probably a war, the patriarchial society fairs best.

in a patrarchial society teh tribes ability to reproduce is not threatened, there are still just as many women having children

in the matriarchail society its ability to reproduce itself is significantly weakened as less women means less babies, and if these women also have to fight being pregnant is kind of a problem

the third society fares better than a matriarchal society but still not as well as the patrachial one as women still die.

this is why a lot of the early civilizations, especially greece, were so super patriarchial, they essentially considered women baby machines and so could create surplus population to start you know, building civilization rather than just being hunter gatherers.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.