[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wake up on North Sentinel Island Wat do?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

>Wake up on North Sentinel Island

Wat do?!
>>
>>2804564
get killed before realising where I am
>>
I bring islam and decent clothing to the savages ofcourse.
>>
>might as well rape her before they kill me
Ooga booga monie fo dem programs
>too late they already killed me
>>
>>2804564
Shit on hand, smear on face
They'll never know
>>
COLONIZED.COM
>>
No clue where I am, even if i was told where i was i have still never heard of it.
Id probably just masturbate and be funny white guy who they take pitty on, before planning my escape.
>>
File: Kekistan.png (26KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Kekistan.png
26KB, 600x337px
>>2804564

Plant my flag and proclaim it conquered for the glory of Kekistan
>>
>>2804703
Anon, I...
>>
>>2804706
And then build a tele/pol/ter
>>
File: ourguy!!!.jpg (24KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
ourguy!!!.jpg
24KB, 360x480px
>>2804706
HAHAAHAHA KEKISTAN XDDDDDD OURPEDE!!!! UR SO BASED ANON!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2804706
back to 9gag kid
>>
go innajungle, pick off the women and children when ever they are vulnerable. set their things on fire. let their fishing canoes go adrift at sea.
>>
>>2804703
>take pity on
No anon they will mutilate you.
>>
>>2804564
Hope to get snu-snu'd by a queen tribal nigress
>>
civilize them and make caramel babies
>>
>>2804674
It's in the indian ocean you fucking retard. They're not africans.
>>
>>2804564
Grab some driftwood and hope the currents take me somewhere safer.
>>
File: POTUS.jpg (213KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
POTUS.jpg
213KB, 620x412px
>>2804882
>this much butthurt
>>
>>2805459
Gb2 r/the_shabbos
>>
>>2804882
He looks like a female-to-male transgender, a girl turned into a fat neckbeard.
>>
>>2804882
What a fucking faggot. Seriously, what a fucking stupid faggot.
>>
>>2804564
Hide, find the most attractive woman I can when she's by herself, seduce her, hit that to ensure my genes are passed on, hide, and repeat with as many women as I can until I'm caught and killed
>>
Teach them to till the land, collectivise the farm and seize the means of production. North Sentinel island shall be the beacon of communism.
>>
>>2804564
Proclaim myself a White Glorious God who came to save them and conquer the yellow skydemon.
Kill all opposition with my microbes that they aren't immune to.

Become their god-kings and fuck all their bitches while making all the males build a boat for me to get the fuck out of there before they eat me.
>>
>>2804564
I'm not a great swimmer but the nearest island is only like 20 miles away
>>
Keep sailing until I reach the Amazon. South american savages are at least still human. That thing is god knows what.
>>
>>2804564
Make the niggers think I'm a god and fuck their women
>>
>>2804564
Would hit that
>>
>>2804703
nope, they will murder you and any outsiders
>>
>>2805459
>unironically thinking you're cool
lmao
>>
>>2804619
Yeah this. The only people who managed to get on the island got murdered and buried.
>>
>>2806611
>Not a great swimmer
>20 mile open water swim
Good fucking luck. Open water is completely different from a pool, and anything over the horizon is completely different. Aiming for an island over the horizon with nothing to guide you is suicide.
>>
>>2805188
He never implied they were.
>>
>>2804706
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc
>>
>>2807019
You could drift there on a piece of wood and still be safe.
>>
>>2806611
Do you know how fucking difficult it is to swim 2 miles let alone 20?
>>
>>2807019
as long as i had a general sense of north or east, looking at the islands' layout I'm sure I can make it in a life or death situation. People have swam (swimmed? swum?) way further with no experience
>>
>>2807083
Nigga I'm not even overweight and have lots of swimming experience and could swim 2 miles MAX.
>>
>>2804706
/pol/ here, thanks for ruining our reputation.
>>
>>2807811
underrated
>>
So lets get Navy Seals or similar group to enter the island around 4am with night vision goggles. They then set up CCTV cameras hidden around various locations on the island.

Then we start a real life Reality TV Show based upon the savages there.
>>
>>2804564
Genecide shitskins and establish white ethnostate and we'll rename it nogf isle
>>
>>2804674
anon beastiality is illegal
>>
>>2807811
This is the future you chose snowflake
>>
>>2807811
>/pol/ had a got reputation

How can one board be so deluded?
>>
>>2805459
>>>/r/thedonald
>>
>>2807876
your fat arse wouldn't last two minutes
>>
>>2807950
Getting a reputation doesn't necessarily mean that it was a good one anon.
Much like how /lit/ are known as pompous retards who can't actually construct or identify intriguing literature, or /mu/ who """ironically""" endorse fucking Kanye West.
>>
>>2808037
calm down pajeet
>>
>>2804882
>>>leddit_goodgoy
>>
>>2807083
>as long as i had a general sense of north or east,
You would have to swim 14 miles with no visual contact with land, assuming it was a perfectly clear day with no waves. You think this is something that would be fairly difficult, but it's not: it's something that's literally less likely than surviving on the island full of bloodthirsty tribesmen.
>>
>>2805502
>seduce her
No rape her, these humans are so animalistic that their women are indifferent to being raped at all you can rape one of them and they would be giggling after you are done.
>>
File: get_a_load_of_this_guy.jpg (64KB, 541x415px) Image search: [Google]
get_a_load_of_this_guy.jpg
64KB, 541x415px
>>2804706
>Kekistan

End yourself.
>>
I talked to someone who saw them from far away the other day.
>>
>>2804564
CURVED
SWORDS
>>
>>2807950
/pol/ was a containment board back then, then facebook/9gag/reddit flooded in because of how popular the "hacker known as 4chan" got due to the alt right etc etc... and they just go around on boards acting like everything is /pol/
>>
blimey! unappealing as they come
>>
>>2807083
palm trees in the northern hemisphere normally face south or if i knew what time of day it was i could look at the sun, once i started swimming in a general north-east direction i would be able to see the island a few miles in then just swim straight for it
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 244x294px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 244x294px
>>2804564
COLONIZE dat ass my dude
>>
>>2804564
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.