[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do WHITEBOIS deny this man's legacy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: whiteboi.jpg (173KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
whiteboi.jpg
173KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>2803137
>legacy
He was basically the same as current day arabs who just happen to sit on tons of oil
>>
Mansa Musa? The king who nigged so hard showing off his bling when he went on pilgrimage that he blew through his countries whole treasury? A treasury that had all the money of the entire nation because his kingdom had it set up where the king "just held onto the money" . That Mansa Musa? What's there to deny exactly?
>>
>>2803161
Sounds like a bad economic setup, giving the King all the gold
>>
WHITEGOIS*
>>
he's achievement is being the niggerest of nigger.

He had the most bling bling, showed it off, trashed a regions economy with it, and leave fuckall legacy behinid.
>>
I know its bait but.. We dont? Everyone recognize him as the richest man in history.
>>
>>2803137
Is inflation a legacy?
>>
>>2803224
This, Musa was the OG
>>
>>2803353
>Everyone recognize him as the richest man in history.
Not even close. Most people would (wrongly) nominate Crassus before Mansa Musa.
Yet it must be said that there's really no way to compare wealth between him and other kings, so it's a pretty silly thing to say anyway.
>>
>>2803353
He was richest than Augustus? He alone had as a feud the entire Egypt, whith a fuckton of other propieties.
>>
>>2803398
Why do people always focus on Augustus and Egypt? By the same reasoning, wouldn't any of the dominate period emperors be strictly richer than him by virtue of being actual autocrats over the whole empire?
It's not like Augustus owned Egypt outright as a private citizen afterall, he was just perennial governor in absentia, with the actual governing delegated to a prefect.
>>
Africa was more abundant in gold and most of its value was lost due to inflation when he splurged on his Hajj.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.