[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the best president and why is it Richard Nixon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (242KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242KB, 800x452px
Who is the best president and why is it Richard Nixon
>>
>Le reactionary memes are hip and fun!
>>
>>2800205
not american but wasn't nixon quite progressive? anti war and pro environment
>>
>>2800211
By modern standards, Nixon was one of the more liberal presidents we've had.

I'd say Ike was better though.
>>
>>2800211
>anti-war
Kek

He wouldn't have derailed US peace negotiations in 1968 just to get elected, then drag the war on for 5 more years before accepting the same terms offered as before. Also feel free to tell Cambodia, Laos, Bangladesh, and Chile that Nixon was "anti-war"

>but the EPA!
>>
Reagan. Gave us nukes, shitloads of cash, and told India to go fuck itself. He's literally a national hero over here.

t. Pakistani
>>
File: Nixon_on_the_jews.jpg (77KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nixon_on_the_jews.jpg
77KB, 850x400px
>>2800205
Fuck off nigger
>opened relations with China, impressing Mao with his forthrightness
>opened relations with Russia, signing both the SALT 1 and Anti-Ballistic Missile treaties
>deescalated the war in Vietnam
>created OSHA, EPA, Clean Air Act
>Campaigned for ERA and had more women in his administration than Johnson or Kennedy had
But then Watergate happened and history was rewritten with Nixon as being the WORST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME SUPER BAD.
I wonder who in the press and academia had such an axe to grind.
>>
File: 1492922570991.png (394KB, 942x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492922570991.png
394KB, 942x720px
>>2800239
You're still an Indian, you Poo.
>>
File: tricky dick.jpg (349KB, 906x1541px) Image search: [Google]
tricky dick.jpg
349KB, 906x1541px
>>2800205
>>
>>2800164
under his presidency the US discovered an entirely new planet called the moon
>>
>>2800320
It was all great till it said he saved Israel...
>>
>>2800279
>get caught committing felonies while in office
>he dindu nuffin need more money fo dem programs

I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>>2800320
>Initiated the end of the Vietnam war

See
>>2800228

Nixon was a traitor.
>>
>>2800228
The war ending in '68 does nothing to check Soviet influence in south east asia. By 73 the Sino-Soviet split had been solidified.
>>
>>2800279
>deescalated the war in Vietnam
>after sabotaging the vietnam peace talks
>>
>>2800320

>hates kikes
>supports israel in its most important war

fuck you, richie
>>
>>2801023

Its called being intelligent and playing the game. Go be some retarded ideological conspiracy theorist somewhere else faggot.
>>
>>2801023
He held off and waited to send weapons until the Israelis were guaranteed a victory.
>>
>>2800164
cuz ur a contrarian
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.