[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What started the Hundred Years' War?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: This is a Japanese Joan of Arc..png (1015KB, 718x820px) Image search: [Google]
This is a Japanese Joan of Arc..png
1015KB, 718x820px
What started the Hundred Years' War?
>>
File: st_olga_of_kiev.jpg (99KB, 477x600px) Image search: [Google]
st_olga_of_kiev.jpg
99KB, 477x600px
they could not agree on who was best saintfu
>>
The Hundred Years War was French and England autistically screeching at each other about the French throne until England had to give up due to them having 10 ships for every soldiers.
>>
>>2800557
to be fair they would never outnumber the french army

they had 5x the population.
>>
Anime did
>>
>>2800768
I fucking knew it, they all laughed at me

but finally proof !
>>
>>2799917
Conflicting claims to French throne, historical conflicts and issues of legality and vassalage in France, English kings owned a lot of land at times in France, but were technically subject to the King of France for their French lands. And the French king could interfere with affairs in French lands, i.e, English kings french barons and vassals are pissed? Then they can appeal to the French king and have him interfere. Also the French kin can generally fuck around and try and revoke titles etc, it was a frequent cause of conflict. So basically conflicting claims and obligations.
>>
Imagine

>Be English noble
>Life's FUCKING EASY, tax peasants and enjoy no labor ever
>King does something you don't like
>Try to appeal
>you own land that is french and British at the same time
>This keeps happening,fuckery from both sides and nobles play favorites because as shoes
>France finally gets pissy and declares war
>You are aquitaine
>Ohfuck.canvas
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.