[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If he wasn't assassinated could he have saved Russia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Pyotr_Stolypin_LOC_07327.jpg (175KB, 480x650px) Image search: [Google]
Pyotr_Stolypin_LOC_07327.jpg
175KB, 480x650px
If he wasn't assassinated could he have saved Russia?
>>
>>2789548
no. the tsar was tiring of him and he was on the verge of getting fired.
>>
>>2789623
what was wrong with Nicky?
>>
>>2789648
From reading the Sleepwalkers at least Nicholas didn't like the idea of a ministry that could shut him out of power because on the one hand he had no political aptitude whatsoever but he was still the ruler so he'd intentionally play factions in the ministry against each other.

Also Stolypin was one of those people who really, really did not like Rasputin and was on the verge of trying to get him exiled.
>>
>>2789648
reactionary chad basically with very very low intelligence.
>>
>>2789648
Nicky was an incompetent cucklord and I'm saying this as a monarchist. Ironically getting murdered saved his legacy, he would be only known as a total retard otherwise. His father would be rolling in his grave if he saw how his bitch ass son spilled his spaghetti all over Russia.
>>
>>2789548
He was close to being fired by the tsar, but Witte was fired then came back
And he'd already saved Russia as things were going great again, if not for G*rmany having an autistic fit, and things going so well is one reason why g*rmany makes war
>>2789648
Letting Rasputin stay
>>
You know I never really noticed it but Stolypin was a handsome dude such that it's even able to shine through goofy early 1900s facial hair.
>>
>>2789548
Assuming the Tsar didn't fire him the answer is maybe, what is certain is that he was the Tsar's last, best chance.
>>
>>2789798
>reactionary

Monarchs are not reactionary you uneducated mong.
>>
>>2792776
>goofy facial hair
YAH GRILL POWER AND LADY BEARDS
>>2794155
Nicholas was, reactionary just means not having a coherent philosophy
>>
>>2794219
Nick had a coherent philosphy which was

"MUST RETAIN AUTOCRACY NO MATTER DA COST, DEMOCRACY IS EBUL"
>>
>>2794377
Not that's democracy is evil, but he must protect the Russian people, and this thing he had no power over might harm the people so shall be culled
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.