[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm no crazy liberal sjw or an LBGT person, but why does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (25KB, 361x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 361x216px
I'm no crazy liberal sjw or an LBGT person, but why does God of the abrahamic religions hate homosexuality so much? I mean, homosexuality isn't harming anyone and animals partake in homosexual acts. Hell, why would an all knowing and all loving God create people who he knew would be homosexuals and partake in these desires in the first place. They were all destined for hell since the day they were born, Homosexuals never stood a chance. Why would God create these people knowing that they'd go to hell?
>>
>>2788358
>I mean, homosexuality isn't harming anyone
>>
>>2788358
>I mean, homosexuality isn't harming anyone and animals partake in homosexual acts
>>
>>2788358
>Catholic priests have a statistically higher chance of going to hell than the general population
I mean, I'm no militant atheist, but that seems like a pretty significant oversight to me.
>>
>>2788358
because homosexuality when fully expressed is one of the ultimate inversions, a manifestation of anti-life.

Where as the Seed of a heterosexual man spreads life, the Seed of the homosexual spreads only death.
>>
Because it's unnatural, disgusting and part of Satan's agenda to normalize evil.

You should read about what sodomites do behind closed doors. They are abominable and deliberately spread diseases.
>>
>>2788358
>Thinking God wants the world to be overrun by analbasterds.
>>
Animals partake in acts of rape and cannibalism and torture, that's a pretty bad argument.

>They were all destined for hell since the day they were born, Homosexuals never stood a chance. Why would God create these people knowing that they'd go to hell?
This is absolute nonsense. At least attempt to understand something before you make a thread about it.
>>
>>2788554
Not true at all. Sin is sin, and heterosexual promiscuity and lust, sends you Hell every bit as surely as the lust and promiscuity of homosexuals.
>>
>>2788358
>I mean, homosexuality isn't harming anyone
Go on youtube, google "tumblristas" start from the last one, try to reach the first one.
>>
This thread's pretty retarded.

That rule was based on two things:
1. Desert people who are harassed wherever the fuck they go need procreation to continue their desert people religion. Obviously they'd want people to only fuck to have kids, whenever they can. This is also why said God is against masturbation, i.e, the "wasting of seed".
2. Who was gay as fuck? The Romans. What did the Romans do? Throw christians into the pits to fight animals, and also, as told by a jewish roman apologist by the name of Josephus in titular Jewish War, burned down a temple of around 6,000 men, women, and children.

Do the math mate.
>>
>>2788559
One of the biggest forehead slapping "it was in front of me the whole time" revelations is when you realize that all those heretics that got burned at the stake for buggery, weren't burned because the church is "homophobic", but because they were in league with Satan and Satan demands that his followers engage in buggery, something which continues on to this very day if you just open your eyes and look.
>>
>>2788595
0/10

here's your reply
>>
>>2788358
>They were all destined for hell since the day they were born, Homosexuals never stood a chance.
Even as an atheist who grew up in a very much non-religious household I can tell that this is wrong.

On the off-chance that you're not trolling: There's nothing wrong with BEING homosexual. It's homosexual ACTS that are sinful. You can always just be celibate, if you can't stomach the thought of having a heterosexual relationship. Further, everyone sins, but not everyone who sins goes to hell. You don't have to be perfect, you just have to follow the rules as best as you can.
>>
Jesus never mentioned gays.

Homosexuality shows up in the Books of Moses but is condemned in the same way eating shellfish is.

All you really have is Paul in Romans, but Paul uses up a made up word for what could be gays that wasn't common in the era and might have referred to cadamite relationships not gays.

Hence why plenty of Christians accept gays so long as the relationship takes place in the confines of marriage.
>>
>>2788358
>Why would God create these people knowing that they'd go to hell?

A fundamental part of the Christian faith is that you have the option to sin. Your love for God is meaningless if sinning isn't possible.
>>
>>2788622
>>2788637
>le just be celibate maymay
This isn't actually possible unless you're a brain damaged NEET that kills himself by 35, in which case you need to go back to >>>/r9k/.
>>
>>2788656
>I have no willpower, so obviously no-one else has any willpower, either.
>>
>>2788674
>Assumptions: The Post
>>
>>2788641

Doesn't mention it. Onan is killed for spilling his seed because God had commanded him to give his brother's widow a son.

It's not about birth control either but about disobedience and deceit.
>>
>>2788689
So other than complete lack off willpower, what's impossible about celibacy?
>>
>>2788656
Imagine being such a slave to the capitalist-liberal-hedonist world order that you literally cannot imagine a life without sex.

Also, Christianity considered celibacy a virtue. No sex outside of marriage etc
>>
>>2788704
The fact that it's a biological imperative. You can hold your breath, but you can't not breathe.

>>2788751
Imagine being so deluded that you think you're some sort of transcendent being that's above the laws of nature.

I don't doubt that most women of means didn't have sex before marriage back when the median age of menarche was >14 and median age of marriage was <16, but to imply that most men made it to their 20s before having their first sexual experiences is a farce.
>>
>>2788839
>Imagine being so deluded that you think you're some sort of transcendent being that's above the laws of nature.

I take it that you're an incest practicing cannibal then?
>>
>>2788626
>Homosexuality shows up in the Books of Moses but is condemned in the same way eating shellfish is

The Bible says that homosexuals should be stoned to death, homosexuality is clearly not "condemned in the same way eating shellfish is"
>>
>>2788839
>The fact that it's a biological imperative.
Doesn't mean shit. There's also biological imperative to eat, yet plenty of people manage to voluntarily starve themselves to death or near-death.
>>
>>2788656
You're supposed to marry at 18
>>
>>2788859
Anorexia is a sin.
>>
The same reason people don't like foreigners or strangers.

It obviously has something to do with disgust sensitivity and the fear of disease.
>>
>>2788867
Conquering the cravings of flesh brings you closer to God.
>>
>>2788855

>The Bible says that homosexuals should be stoned to death, homosexuality is clearly not "condemned in the same way eating shellfish is"

Find the exact quote from the bible where it says that.
>>
>>2788358
It's not gay sex per se that the abrahamic God hates.

It's sex without the purpose of procreation in general. He's the ultimate "no fun allowed" asshole.
>>
>>2788850
Those are both cultural, not biological. They're also not in direct violation of a biological imperative.

>>2788859
Yes, and we call those people mentally ill. Should we add celibacy to the DSM?

>>2788860
Sorry, I must have missed that part of the Bible. Can you give me a citation?
>>
>>2788893
Leviticus 20:13
>>
>>2788906
Anorexia is a mental illness, I don't think going on a hunger strike has been officially classified as such.
>>
Every serious religion has the same view on homosexuality.

It is unnatural.

Sex leads to life.

Sodomy leads to illness and death.
>>
>>2788913

Just below it says having sex with your wife on her period is punishable by death but no one pays much attention to this...
>>
>>2788954
buddhism is quite tolerant of it desu
>>
>>2788906
Eating is a biological imperative.
Humans are made of meat.
Logically then you should be unable to overcome the urge to engage in cannibalism in order fulfill your biological imperative to eat.
>>
>>2788839
You're deluded, it's very easy to go through your life voluntarily not having sex.

Also something like 50% of men in history never reproduced. So, you know.
>>
>>2788913

So what else does god want people put to death for

Leviticus 20:9

> Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head.

Leviticus 20:10

> If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

Better yet, there's

Leviticus 20:17

> If a man marries his sister, the daughter of either his father or his mother, and they have sexual relations, it is a disgrace. They are to be publicly removed from their people. He has dishonored his sister and will be held responsible.

That's like 90% of males east of the Mississippi and south of the Mason-Dixie line
>>
>>2788994
Look, nobody gives a fuck.
Fags spread diseases and behave like reprobates, that's why society should be hostile to them.
>>
>>2788971
Christians don't pay attention to what their holy book says in general, so it's not surprising
>>
>>2788906
>ugh, not having sex, is like a, MENTAL ILLNESS, guys
kys
>>
While I personally disagree with it homosexuals can do whatever they want and I think if God created these people he will be okay with it as long as they are righteous.
>>
>>2789017
Not to mention that they are 2-4% of the population which is literally a non-problem.
>>
>>2789025
But 30% of people with aids.
>>
>>2789012
that was a rhetorical question you unbelievably disgustingly stupid fucking absolute shithead retard

jesus christ you are so utterly fucking stupid
>>
>>2789025
I thought it was like 10%? Lotta gayboys out there
>>
>>2789038
Not even in Sweden.
>>
>>2789029
>>2789005

That part of the Gospels where Jesus says, "and fuck the lepers, they are so diseased and gross, ew."
>>
>>2788538
>>2788531
so you just like emphasizing good points or something?

Oh let me guess, you're virtue signaling
>>
>>2789049
No, I'm emphasizing bad points.
>>
>>2789048
Reprobates is the relevant term. Jesus didn't hang around with reprobates who continued to act as such.
>>
>>2789048
Pretty sure God says DON'T fuck the lepers, just wash them and keep them comfortable.
>>
>>2789008
NT full fills the promises of the OT, OT rules no longer apply anymore.
Old Testament was only for the Jews, NT makes all these rules obsolete
>there is neither Jew nor gentile
>>
>>2789068
That's not what Jesus said, only Paul.
>>
>>2789029
>30%
So what about the other 70%, straight people can also get aids
>>
>all loving
Christianity is a hell of drug, God isn't all loving.
>>
>>2789077
First of all, I was wrong, in the US fags are 50% of all people with AIDS
Second, even if they were just 30%, the rate is incomparably higher.
>>
>>2789068
Doesn't the OT literally say that anyone saying the rules it lists are obsolete is a false prophet?
>>
>>2789076
>And?
>>
>>2788582
>t. Commoncuck
>>
>>2789107
t. homofag
>>
>>2789060

Right, but then the sin isn't homosexuality, it's being a reprobate.

In which case, wouldn't admission to Christian fellowship and the sacrament of marriage be useful tools through which the Church can help them to avoid said sin?
>>
>>2789005
jesus is my favorite character because he hated those filthy degenerates and refuses to associate with them. He only hanged out with middle class-rich, well-off establishment types and men of power and authority.

oh wait, that's not jesus, that's your typical angry 4chan shitposter.

Because the jesus I read about when I was still Christian went out of his way to show that he would associate with the lower classes and preferred them over the smug, hateful men of means that you represent. Scholars agree he indiscriminately shared meals and associated with anyone, and there are stories where the apostles question jesus for his choice of companions and he shuts them down for thinking that the poor, weak, and lost are inferior to the rich and productive members of society.

Christians forget that Jesus was antiestablishment, a man of the people, not some establishment shill. He saved his worst scoldings for the smug and prideful, and showed compassion and love towards those who were weak and humble.

I'm not even a Christian anymore but it still amuses me how Christians use their religion to discriminate and dehumanize when Jesus would literally roll in his grave if he knew that christianity had be perverted into a tool of sociao control for the roman establishment and onward. So many verses warning against hubris and having hatred in your heart for sinners. Jesus loved sinners, spent his time with sinners, and would never condone discrimination of them.

Honestly of Christians actually lived like Jesus did, they'd be something entirely different. Whatever it is now is a perversion, to use their own terminology it's an intrinsically flawed human creation. If your Christianity leads you to hate, it's a perversion of Jesus's teachings. Jesus didn't hate, and he reserved his anger for the entrepreneurs. Meanwhile literal capitalists pretend like his teachings are compatible with their inherently selfish and materialistic worldview. Adorable really.
>>
>>2789055
virtue signaling, got it
>>
>>2789123
Homosexuals have always been free to marry people of the other sex, so yes, that's a useful tool
>>2789131
Nope. And you're using a buzzword, signaling theory makes sense as a way to gain reputation and social capital, which can not happen given the fact that we're anonymous.
>>
>>2789129
What you described is American Christianity. I find it odd how Christianity is Always seen as "right wing" even though the teachings of Christ incompatible with their views. Jesus would denounce most /pol/ tier larpers pretty quickly if he showed up today.
>>
>>2789101

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Mathew 19-20

Not the only time Paul contradicts Christ.

Sometimes I think the Massionic Jews are right. In any event, the focus on Paul in most Protestant Churches I've been to, particularly Baptist, is unnerving.

Everything is about Paul. I'm pretty sure they'd burn James out of all Bibles if they could.
>>
>>2788656
27 yo virgin here. Perhaps I'm just talented but not having sex with people has to be one of the easiest things ever. I bet it would be even easier if I further narrow my interest to the 5% or so of gay men and remove online dating and can never let anyone know you're gay.
>>
>>2789129
For fuck's sake could you be more of a stereotype
>no jesus was a hippie guys
No.
>>
>>2789129
>Jesus didn't hate, and he reserved his anger for the entrepreneurs
Why do people who have clearly never read the bible get so uppity about it?
>>
>>2788986
>Also something like 50% of men in history never reproduced. So, you know.

Is this what you tell yourself at night?
>>
>>2789149
St. Paul is like the 2nd most important figure in Christianity though. You can make the argument that he's actually the most important since he spread the religion. Is what you're describing is just the imperfection of a mortal man. I guess, St. Paul simply made mistakes then?
>>
>>2789170
The greatest artists, writers, musicians, politicians, scientists, and philosophers weren't exactly banging women 24/7. I'm not a prude or someone that overvalues sexual "purity" and virginity but sex is not the main priority in life. Having sex doesn't change who you are as a person
>>
>>2789170
It's scientific fact, cuck

https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
>>
>>2789140
no you're just virtue signaling to the other angry protestants in this thread that "those damn liberals trying to say jesus wasn't a hateful shit like us!"

You lack any arguments so you just wait for someone else to validate your opinions
>>2789163
with this guy for instance, who also has nothing to say and is waiting for someone to validate his opinion
>>2789159
or this guy, who thinks that a man who amounted to essentially a wandering bum, is somehow closer to an establishment suit than a hippy. Obviously the ideologies are 2000 years apart but they're both populists that associate and garner support from the people in opposition to the established order, they just challenge it in different ways and they're challenging different orders.

In any case he'd never condone his teaching to be perverted into a state religion to be used for the benefit of those in power, but apparently the man himself is lost in your contradictory dogma and out-of-context verse-dropping. You can't understand the point jesus is making until you read the whole story, but people insist on picking out bits that are probably poorly translated.
>>
>>2789207
>no you're just virtue signaling to the other angry protestants
Protestant? I'm not even a christian. I'm not even a theist.
>>
>>2789207
Dude you just have basic bitch tier opinion on the figure of Jesus.
It's literally the same drivel every 16 years old atheist spouts during his rebellious phase
>jesus was actually very tolerant and didn't hate anyone except the rich and prostitutes are cool man and he didn't say anything about gays because he was totally ok with them
There's nothing to say because everything yuo said is stale, boring, already proven wrong countless times.
>>
>>2788358

God: I have given you life, and that abundantly. Go forth, cover the earth, and multiply.

Gays: Fuck off.
>>
>>2789129
>>Jesus didn't hate

So he cursed that fig-tree out of love? He chased the moneylenders out of the temple because he loved them? He sends people who reject his obvious lies to a lake of fire out of love?
>>
>>2789172
>>2789149

Paul doesn't contradict the gospels, because Paul wrote his letters before any of the gospels was written. THEY contradict HIM, but again since he was first, it is THEY that are in error.
>>
>>2789239
1. That's what happens when you don't bear fruit. You get destroyed by God.

2. That's what happens when you turn the House of Prayer into a den of thieves.

3. He never lies. And dead people are sorted to where dead people must go. Eternal separation from Life.
>>
>>2788923
That's comparable to holding your breath or not boning everything in sight, not to remaining celibate for your entire life. I'm willing to accept people who died from voluntary starvation as an example of willpower overcoming biology, but that's a very short list and universally involves extreme circumstances.

>>2788982
How many Donner Party scenarios *don't * end in cannibalism? I'm willing to be that's an even shorter list.

>>2789012
Not an argument.

>>2788986
Very few of those very few people are healthy heterosexuals with a functioning sex drive. My argument is not that asexuality doesn't exist, or that individuals will necessarily be driven to rape everything in sight in the absence (or perceived absence) of potential sexual partners. I'll also suggest that there's a nonzero number of claimed lifelong celibates who are dishonest in their claims.

I don't even know where you're trying to go with your 50% statistic. Obviously not every man that has ever had sex is going to father a child.
>>
>>2789246
There are no contradictions. the Jew thinks he knows the bible, but is blind. And a fool.
>>
>>2789170
>>2788986

50% is massively over-estimated, no more than 20% of men reproduced, historically speaking.
>>
>>2789207
>fuck rules n shiet: The Post
Grow up
>>
>>2789129
Jesus is the Establishment.

The people who hung out with Him knew they were lost and needed a savior. Him.

The self-righteous religious and prideful people murdered Jesus.

You saying you're not a Christian anymore is as convincing as a caterpillar saying it is not a butterfly anymore.

You either were, and are, or were never.
>>
>>2789149
Jesus taught the Law of Moses.
Jesus fulfilled the Law of Moses at the cross.

Jesus told Paul the same New Covenant that he told Jeremiah was coming, and Paul told the world.
>>
>>2789258
The establishment murdered him. The people who realized the establishment was fucked up were the people who hung out with him.
>>
>>2789246
Sounds awfully heretical Pauline.
>>
>>2789266
He is the Establishment. He is the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords.

Nobody killed Him. He had the power to lay down His life, and He had the power to pick it back up again.

Jesus went 2 for 2 on that score.
>>
>>2789248
>Very few of those very few people are healthy heterosexuals with a functioning sex drive. My argument is not that asexuality doesn't exist, or that individuals will necessarily be driven to rape everything in sight in the absence (or perceived absence) of potential sexual partners. I'll also suggest that there's a nonzero number of claimed lifelong celibates who are dishonest in their claims.
Holy shit, you are retarded.

No, not all "healthy heterosexuals" are sex-craving nymphomaniacs.
>>
>>2789268
Ignorance is not necessarily heretical. Nobody knows when exactly the autographs were written.
>>
>>2789254
Oh look at this compelling and quality argument in this post.

That dude is right, and christianity and it's rules regarding sex are dumb fucking bullshit.
>>
>>2789271
no retard he's the king of heaven but his kingdom doesn't exist on Earth ((((((yet))))))

read your own bible retard jesus knew the kingdoms of men were flawed, he knew their religions were tools of control, control that did not care about God but only the material world. He was against human establishment, this is some convoluted confirmation bias.
>>
>>2789274
Strawman. Feel free to come back when you're an 85 year old virgin and tell me how wrong I am, though.
>>
>>2789280
Complete incoherence.

The bible states that God made mankind male and female, and that one male and one female leave their families and bond to each other, eventually producing children.

If you have a problem with that, you're the problem.
>>
>>2789291

When the Pharisees asked where the Kingdom of God was, Jesus looked at them and said.

RIGHT HERE.
>>
>>2789280
Shut up, if you're not a teenager yourself then your worldview is functionally equivalent to teenagers who listen to punk and rap and read Kerouac who fantasize about fighting "The Establishment". Public morals and laws are necessary for a religion.

Also stop samefagging
>>
>>2789291
He's not the King of Heaven by the way. There is no "King of Heaven".

And you suggest I should read the bible?
>>
>>2789293
>everyone is as degenerate as me
Smug liberal shit
>>
>>2789308
>Not dying a virgin is degeneracy
How does it feel to know you'll probably die as a degenerate?
>>
>>2789294
the bible also states that fucking a woman on her period and masturbating are wrong, but you've probably done one or the other.

Furthermore it prohibits consuming blood, which you've probably done, eating anything that mixes meat and dairy, eating fat, eating pork, eating any aquatic creature without fins or scales, eating unkosher meat, breaking the Sabbath, cutting the hair on the sides of your head, or lived in a city that did not surrender to jews, etc.

You've probably broken half the shit in there, but I guess you came into this thread already knowing you're a hypocrite since that's part of the confirmation bias delusion, you've justified that through some convoluted nonsense that God or Jesus would condone as shameless contract-dodging

Bunch of angry fools.
>>
>>2789304
cool logical fallacy.

do you have any actual arguments or just flawed reasoning?
>>
>>2789327
It doesn't say it's wrong. It says it's unclean, and makes you unclean. So you would have to likely leave the city, come back after sundown, and bathe.

You can knock the rules God gave the Hebrews all day long, because you're an idiot and do not understand what they gained by following them.

But to say you or I are under those rules is just ludicrous.

Kosher laws were designed to keep the Jews separate from everyone else, and that's what they do.

I've broken everything in there. Ask me if it matters.

Bunch of lost fools.
>>
>>2789341
>this is your brain on /lgbt/
wew
>>
File: son of man.jpg (154KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
son of man.jpg
154KB, 760x596px
>>2788358
>Jewish tribes needed to bolster their numbers to compete with other tribes, so they used religion to discourage homosexuality
>Christians grabbed this law along with a bunch of other Jewish stuff when they split off
>Same for Islam
it all comes down to the fact that fags can't make babies, pretty much
>>
>>2789341
>Fuck you and your religion. I like booze, whores and prostitutes faaaar more then your stupid iron age hebrew fairy tales.
Wow, you're such a rebel.
>>
>>2789352
I don't post there since I have no interest in other men, unlike dumbfucks such as yourself who enjoy anonymous sex with other men in bathroom stalls.
>>
>>2789131
>virtue signalling anonymously
I see you're retarded.
>>
>>2789367
anon
pls stop projecting your favourite pastime activities onto others
it's unseemly
>>
>>2789361
I have never once claimed to be a rebel.
>>
>>2789348
good to know you don't actually read your own bible, or even posts in this thread for that matter. As others have said, Jesus did not abolish the old laws but fulfilled them, to follow these laws is to elevate yourself in heaven, since there are several verses that suggest heaven is tiered based on your "performance" on earth. Furthermore Christianity began as a sect of jews, the first big schism happened when some jews decided that people other than jews should be able to become Christians, and the other half disagreed. This shows how christianity was originally an off-shoot of jews who thought they were practicing judaism, and that Jesus fit into their teachings as their messiah. It wasn't until much later that it actually began to become it's own thing, there were many sects of judaism like this and christianity just happened to be the sect that decided gentiles could play too, and that's where modern christianity was born.

So if you ask me, arbitrarily deciding that certain rules need to be followed and other rules are somehow just "unnecessary bonus points" is ridiculous when Jesus specifically states that all sin is equal in the eyes of God. And if you think it's just the old testament you're ignoring, you're wrong, because I guarantee you're breaking one rule or another without having to look outside the new testament, but you've justified this. This is also a foundational dispute, whether faith without works is meaningful, goes to show how fickle christianity is that it changed constantly and constantly fought itself over the smallest disputes of semantics nonsense.

And somehow, after all that changing and perversion, you think you're reading the real deal today. Once again, adorable.
>>
>>2788839
>Free will can't override biological imperatives.
So is suicide a myth?
>>
>>2789370
I see you like insulting people without making a point. You virtue signal so somebody else will pick up your argument for you, because you're a drone that needs his opinions validated by others.
>>
>>2789397
Most if not all people who commit suicide are mentally ill.

inb4
>muh Robeck
>>
>>2789392
Connection error.
>>
>>2789392
>to follow these laws is to elevate yourself in heaven

1) Impossible, and nobody but Jesus has done it; and
2) Even if you did, that would not make you like God; because
3) Jesus taught several more things that are impossible for you to be like God.

You're following the devil's gospel.

I don't follow any rules at all.
>>
>>2788897
This.
>>
File: 1493764202347.jpg (21KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
1493764202347.jpg
21KB, 208x199px
>>2789129
>hanged out with middle class-rich, well-off establishment types and men of power and authority
>that's your typical angry 4chan shitposter
>>
>>2788897
Wrong again.

Sex is too powerful to be engaged in without the security of a monogamous faithful life long relationship.

In such a relationship, sex is really, really, really fun.

With none of the horrific drawbacks of degeneracy.
>>
>>2789459
>With none of the horrific drawbacks of degeneracy
You mean like having a million kids you can't afford? Strange that all the puppy mills I know think that pulling out is the work of the devil.
>>
>>2789463
VD, STDs, HIV, AIDS, all manner of emotional trauma, etc.

You know how you don't make kids?

You don't have sex.
>>
>>2788554
This made me chuckle.
>>
>>2788554
They traded the Word of God for the traditions of men.

They will reap the whirlwind.
>>
>>2789459
>>Sex is too powerful to be engaged in without the security of a monogamous faithful life long relationship.
Yeah no, that's bullshit too. All sorts of sexual activity happens, some good, some bad, no such clear cut line dividing between sex inside of a monogamous relationship as good and anything outside of it as bad actually exists outside of your deluded day dreams and stupid pol-tier infographs.
>>
>>2789478
>Degeneracy is fine. Everyone does it.

No, no it is not, and no, not everyone does it.
>>
>>2789470
>>You know how you don't make kids?

>>You don't have sex.

Actually, you use contraceptives, but that is too difficult of a concept for the average dumbfuck who takes the bible serious to be able to grasp.

>VD, STDs, HIV, AIDS,
All easily preventable, treatable, or cured.

>all manner of emotional trauma, etc.
>>buh muh feelings got huurrt ;_;
Get the fuck over it faggot. One of the most pathetic things about the modern world is all the people whining about emotional trauma related to relationships as though it were some big fucking deal.

Grow a thicker skin you little faggot.
>>
>>2789478
Or, you know, the Word of God Himself.

Despite your piss poor attitude towards the bible, and God, in general, what He says goes.
>>
>>2789482
>>muh degeneracy
Stupid christard is stupid and dumb.

>>everyone doesn't do it.
Given how faggots like you define degeneracy this is absolutely false.
>>
>>2788560
Man, I hope you're trolling and not actually this retarded...
>>
>>2789492
You don't use contraceptives in order not to have children, because they fail. I have a friend whose mother was on the pill and whose father had testicular cancer and was infertile. And yes, he was their kid.

Degeneracy is not easily cured, no.

The most pathetic thing about today is little faggots like you fucking everything you can, and taking responsibility for none of it.
>>
>>2789492
>All easily preventable, treatable, or cured.

People like you are why antibiotic resistant pathogens exist.
>>
>>2789502
Go look up pics of prolapsed anuses if you think it isn't disgusting.
>>
>>2789505
And fatherless children, the bane of society.
>>
>>2789493
I give zero fucks about the opinion of your particular flavor of fictional character, faggot. I only care about what fuckers like you try and inflict on the rest of us because of said fictional character.
>>
>>2789508
I think a little person getting pushed out of a woman's vagina is pretty fuckin disgusting, but it keeps the species going. Reproduction is disgusting, dude. To me, gay sex isn't any more disgusting than straight sex.
>>
>>2789503
Oh wow, a one in a million event happened and the people involved were too stupid have an abortion or were incapable of getting one because of the retarded laws dumbfucks like you support.

>>muh degeneracy again
Faggot christard gonna faggot christard.

>>The most pathetic thing about today is little faggots like you fucking everything you can, and taking responsibility for none of it.
Nah, pretty sure the people waging a holy war for jeebus on a taiwanese sculpting board are easily more pathetic then people who actually get frequent sex.
>>
God outlaws homosexuality for the same reason he outlaws the worship of statues, or witchcraft; control. These actions don't harm anyone, there is no benefit that comes from banning them, but banning them gives God a feeling of control. Abusive boyfriends do the same thing. An abusive boyfriend will often tell his girlfriend not to wear makeup, or not to talk to certain friends of hers, when he doesn't actually benefit in any way, he simply wants to have control over her. If you compare the actions of God to the actions of an abusive boyfriend, you will be shocked at how similar they are.
>>
>>2789505
>>trying to blame the existence of antibiotic resistant bacteria on so called "degenerates" when the real causes are far more complex then that and include both feeding cattle, pigs and other farm animals antibiotics by the fuckton and pharmaceutical companies not wanting to waste money and time developing new drugs due to low profit margins.

Typical, stupid, christard, moron.

>>2789512
Condoms, assorted other methods of contraception, non-procreative sex and chemically induced miscarriages are all readily and trivially available for most people in the industrialized world.
>>
>>2789513
Yes, we're doing such a bang up job at preventing you from being a degenerate.
>>
>>2789519
Then you're kind of ignorant about gay sex, poz parties, bug chasers, etc.
>>
>>2789523
1 in, what, 10? 50? And then murder is your answer to clean up your degenerate mess?

Yeah, people like you build such strong societies.
>>
>>2789556
does that thing not happen to straight people or?
>>
>>2789540
Yes, murder is acceptable now.

Hence the upcoming cleansing of the planet with fire.
>>
>>2789560
None of it, no.
>>
>>2789553
It hasn't been for lack of trying from faggots like you.
>>
>>2789556
Gay sex is more dangerous than straight sex, sure. So what? Skydiving is dangerous too. Doesn't mean there's something wrong with it.
>>
>>2789564
Yeah, we're really oppressing you degenerates.
>>
>>2789560
I get the feeling he's pretty ignorant of straight sex.
>>
>>2789567
Yeah, those two activities are totally the same.

Well, actually, they would be if there were no parachutes in the skydiving scenario. Just different altitudes so that death comes at different times.
>>
>>2789569
What a fucking moronic thing to say to an idiot who thinks straight people have poz parties.
>>
>>2789563
are you sure

>>2789569
yee
>>
>>2789559
1 in, what, 10? 50? And then murder is your answer to clean up your degenerate mess?
You both know nothing about the failure rate of various methods of contraception and also are dumb enough to believe that a chemically induced miscarriage is somehow murder. That's pretty fucking dumb.

>>Yeah, people like you build such strong societies.
The strength of a society has less to do with what people like doing with their genitals and more to do with oh a million other factors that I really don't feel like getting into for dumbfuck christard shitposting thread #47193478916

>>2789562
>>abortion upsets my imaginary friend and he's totally going to beat all of you up! :(
lol
>>
>>2788595
Pretty logical argument here. Sounds about right.
>>
>>2788358
It borders very closely on self-obsession. Lust after one's own form will bind you up in earthly habits and practices, same as masturbation - it contributes to an overwrought ego.

There should be nothing wrong with homosexual love. It is no different from loving one's neighbor - ideally you should be infatuated with everyone, but not in a lustful sense, of course.
>>
>>2789402
>virtue signalling anonymously
You are stupid.
>>
In the pastoral field, these homosexuals must certainly be treated with understanding and sustained in the hope of overcoming their personal difficulties and their inability to fit into society. Their culpability will be judged with prudence. But no pastoral method can be employed which would give moral justification to these acts on the grounds that they would be consonant with the condition of such people. For according to the objective moral order, homosexual relations are acts which lack an essential and indispensable finality. In Sacred Scripture they are condemned as a serious depravity and even presented as the sad consequence of rejecting God.[18] This judgment of Scripture does not of course permit us to conclude that all those who suffer from this anomaly are personally responsible for it, but it does attest to the fact that homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered and can in no case be approved of. ~Persona Humana

"The deliberate use of the sexual faculty, for whatever reason, outside of marriage is essentially contrary to its purpose." For here sexual pleasure is sought outside of "the sexual relationship which is demanded by the moral order and in which the total meaning of mutual self-giving and human procreation in the context of true love is achieved." ~Catechism

Man is good. His mind is good . His mind diffuses itself in thoughts. God is good. God diffuses Himself not only in creation : From all eternity, God has an eternal Son . The source of all generation is in God. Let not therefore husband and wife be told that ‘procreation is an imitation of the beasts of the field’ . It is rather, in imitation of God, who from all eternity has an eternal Son ; a Son to whom He can say, in the agelessness of eternity ‘ Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee – This day without beginning nor end. ’ ~Bishop Sheen
>>
>>2789540
I didn't blame it on "degenerates", I blamed it on people like you who think engaging in unhygienic disease promoting practices are OK now because you can just throw antibiotics at it to make it go away.

If you think casual promiscuity is acceptable now because we can treat STDs with antibiotics, you're no different than an agribusiness conglomerate that thinks raising pigs hip deep in their own shit is acceptable because we can pump the pigs full of antibiotics.
>>
I'm part of an Abrahamic belief system; whilst same-sex sex is forbidden by scripture, arguing with people who will never repent their sin is discouraged so I let them meet Gd on their terms. They will have all the time in the world to repent, it's not my responsibility to force them to.
>>
>>2789502
>pretty much every heretical cult engaged in buggery and ritual sex
>the occult pretty much revolves around sex and the ritual use of bodily fluids
>it's pure coincidence though there's obviously no connection
>>
>>2789627
>Gd
I
I>
I3
I
>>
>>2789635
God says one thing, the devil says another, and people can choose who they believe. And then there are consequences to those beliefs.

If a person believes there are no negative consequences to being a degenerate, they will know better a thousand years from now.
>>
>>2789619
>>unhygienic practices
Motherfucker we have these things called showers and they typically have soap and such, ever been in one?
>>
Believing in the literal truth of a bunch of stone age schizo nonsense is vastly more degenerate than a man sticking his cock in another man's ass. The latter just brings a somewhat elevated risk of physical disease. The former corrupts the mind.
>>
>>2789649
>truck stop glory holes are hygienic because I took a shower this morning
wew lad
>>
>>2789682
What does a post related to the sexual activities of republican congressman have to do with what I just posted?
>>
I Have two answers one, is the one that assumes that people wrote the bible, the second is a more "wide viewing" approach

1: In small villages, effeminate men with more estrogen aren't useful for hunting (reflects in modern society, as gay people will rather take fashion than welding) and they don't produce children, which the true way of life is family (to me and to most primitive societies.

2: Now I could write about the person writing this, or rather I could say god (Going with god cause it makes it easier to talk about it) So, god saw that when societies would fail, often times gay people would pop up more and more often* and he, not realizing the actual cause (families falling apart), said that the fags done it

*=rome, greece etc
>>
>>2789671
There is nothing to corrupt. There's a very loosely defined norm that conforms with the standards expected of you in Western Culture (which remains largely influenced by that stone-age schizo nonsense), but there is no straight unadulterated 'mind'. Most of the mystical traditions in these religions are concerned with overcoming the mind altogether.
>>
>>2789697
>y-yeah well Republicans are GAY!
Wow you sure showed me anon. It's good to know that all I have to do avoid contracting herpes is make sure to wash behind my ears every time I take a shower.
>>
>>2789697
>what does fags doing fag things has to do with my post about fags doing fag things?
Oh gee I dunno, anon.
>>
>>2789742
No, you prevent herpes by getting a vaccine.
>>
>>2789760
>>All gays must inherently engage in unprotected anal intercourse with people who don't properly clean or lube first.
Idiot detected.
>>
>>2789776
grats on finally getting a mirror, lad
you're moving up in life
>>
>>2789776
No one claimed that lad, a key claim made by the moralists in this thread is that homos can choose not to indulge their unnatural urges.

The current point of contention however is that someone claimed that "unprotected anal intercourse with people who don't properly clean or lube first" is OK because we antibiotics now.
>>
Science doesn't offer an answer how to cure with homosexuals,it only offers how to cope with their diseases.
>>
>>2789813
I never claimed that. Proper hygienic practice is one of preventative methods I mentioned up thread. I did forget to mention this though, and I can see why you might be inclined to think this way as a result. My sincerest apologies for misleading you unintentionally.
>>
>>2788358
It's because (like just about every law in the bible) the law is an ancient warning and prevention of bad things will come from it if it is allowed, not that the hebrew god YHWH spitefully hates people for doing random shit. You could be straight and have your gf get off on shoving a dildo down your throat in the bedroom for all people care.

Some laws especially in Deuteronomy and Leviticus seem ridiculous today, there was a reason for the law back at time when not having a kid meant your clan, family traditions, beliefs or community would die out because of high rates of disease, sickness, murder and in the middle east you could die just from exhaustion or deyhydration. Every person procreating meant the survival of your tribe. Nowdays the earth is so populated we don't even realize the shit ancient cultures had to go through. Another ancient law says you should denounce and cut off anyone from your people permanently that eats 3 day old food. During the middle ages and events like the migration to america that might have sounded ridiculous because it wasted food, but it was crucial because all it took was one person to develop a sickness that could kill off a remainder of a population. However people eating 3 day old food isn't really something people enjoy anyways and today we know the ramifications and problems with doing it down to a science.

We also know the problems and ramifications with homosexuality: it prevents people from procreating, much like the other biblical law on chastity. Welcoming homosexuality ends future bloodlines of hundreds to thousands of people and even beyond. Larger and overwhelmingly liberal cities are not reproducing at a rate to sustain themselves and often rely on importing people from outlying areas. That's it. While the hebrew god may be more fervent about the underlying factors that people drink and strive for the bliss of ignorance about, I don't really think there's more to it than that.
>>
>>2789234
God: Go forth and be like cancer or other diseases upon the face of the earth.

Uncucked humans: Fuck off!
>>
File: 1484520068651.jpg (455KB, 800x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1484520068651.jpg
455KB, 800x1226px
>>
>>2789475
why are christfags so edgy
>>
File: IMG_1225.jpg (354KB, 900x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1225.jpg
354KB, 900x601px
>>
File: IMG_1228.jpg (48KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1228.jpg
48KB, 600x450px
>>
File: IMG_0288.jpg (380KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0288.jpg
380KB, 1280x1920px
>>
File: IMG_0458.jpg (207KB, 472x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0458.jpg
207KB, 472x700px
>>
>>2790609
HOT NUN ACT-
>priest is stereotypically old, balding, fat, and ugly
Dammit
>>
>>2788561
Are you completely retarded.
They're gay! No babbies!
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.