[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Jehovas Witness just came to my door and told me Jesus was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

A Jehovas Witness just came to my door and told me Jesus was one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse

When I tried to question him he said "we'll come back another time to discuss this"

Tell me /his/, what did they mean by that?
Is that what they all think?
>>
But he is. He's the one on the white horse.
>>
>>2787573
I don't remember Jesus invading my country in my Atilla total war game
>>
I think what they meant was that they couldn't stay to discuss the matter at that moment but would be happy to continue the discussion at a later time or date. Maybe they had to finish their route or go for lunch.

I think most of them do think this way. That they would love to have an in-depth discussion about their views and faith but sometimes just don't have the time to sit down for potentially hours. So they tell people they would like to talk to that they will come back at a later time, when they are able to give a proper explanation for their views.
>>
They believe he is Michael, not God
>>
>>2787818
Jesus is Michael?
>>
side note is the whole 4 horsemen thing related at all to thracian mythology and the horsemen cult?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.