[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What thoughts lie behind these tortured eyes /his/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Ivan the Terrible kills his Son.jpg (1MB, 1040x1310px) Image search: [Google]
Ivan the Terrible kills his Son.jpg
1MB, 1040x1310px
What thoughts lie behind these tortured eyes /his/?
>>
>How many licks does it take to get to the centre of a tootsie roll
>>
He's remembering that thing he did in high school when he thought that girl liked him
>>
>>2786088
the canvas that repin painted on
>>
>>2786088
Honestly Ivan must be the saddest story in history.
>>
>>2786149
>muh mysterious Russian soul
Kill yourself dumb Ruskie.
>>
>Did I leave my stove on?
>>
>>2786149
>Psychopathic absolute monarch
>sad story
>>
>>2786188
Thats a lie senpai.

His mother, the love of his life, his son and everybody he knew was murdered slowly by the people around him in order to construct the image of a psycho so he could be overtrown. They were slowly poisoned with mercury and he knew it to be true although at that time he coudnt prove it but now we know.

He tried to follow god and was betrayed by his most trusted friend priest. At his apparent death bed he begged his friend and the nobles of the court to take his son as his heir to the throne. They refused thinking he would die. He didnt.

He swore during this time that if he was healed he`d take his family on a pilgrimage, during this a bridge was sabotaged and as he was on it, it fell and so did his newborn baby. Killing it.

The nobles around him talked and talked of his would be brother that didnt actually exist. he lived with fear since youth of a thing that he didnt know coming to destroy everything he built. They also talked as he grew up of what a whore his mother was and they tortured him thoroughly.
>>
The artist was a witness to the actual murder. If anything it is probably toned down from what he really saw.
>>
File: hedoesn'tknow.jpg (44KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
hedoesn'tknow.jpg
44KB, 446x400px
>>2786152
>soulless fag detected
>>
>>2786293
lol
>>
>>2786098
kek
>>
File: 1371773624885.jpg (14KB, 194x204px) Image search: [Google]
1371773624885.jpg
14KB, 194x204px
>>2786138
>>
>>2786088
"Calm down Hans von Himmelman, you just gotta be a little more tolerant and they will not rape your wife"
>>
>>2786088
the time of troubles is fast approaching comrades
>>
>>2786188
>not feeling sad reading the last hours of the nazi state and all the officers that die
>>
>>2786088
You do realize it's just artist's interpretation?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.