[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do religious people justify being racist/sexist/xenophobic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_1902.jpg (69KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1902.jpg
69KB, 600x450px
How do religious people justify being racist/sexist/xenophobic?
>>
>>2785318
Jesus came to save humans, not filthy beaners.
>>
It's okay because GOD
>>
>>2785318
Poorly.
>>
God made things the way they are for a reason. Men are naturally stronger for a reason. He put vast mountains and oceans between the races for a reason.
>>
>>2785318
They can towards heathens.
>>
>>2785318
How do Russians justify eating fish?
>>
>>2785318
Atheists are the first ones to remind us that the Bible is the most racist/sexist/xenophobic book ever written. We just follow it ;)
>>
>>2785322
>>2785392
>>2785418
Stop larping as christians.
>>
>>2785836
These sort of posts confuse me. What is this person trying to say?
>>
Some religions actively encourage it, some can be twisted to encourage it with metal gymnastics, and some people just do it regardless of what their religion says. I personally believe it's inexcusable. As a Christian I believe homosexuality is wrong. But I also believe the teachings of Jesus, and Jesus says I should be compassionate and that it's not my place to judge people.
>>
With God.
>>
>>2785318
Internet Converts/Zealots =/= Religious people
>>
>>2785846
That they aren't real christians. They're just pretending.
>>
>>2785836
Stop being retarded. Do you think Jesus came to save ants, sheep, and dogs? No, of course not, he came to save HUMANS. Therefore, Mexicans are out.
>>
File: 1494353296401.jpg (198KB, 920x496px) Image search: [Google]
1494353296401.jpg
198KB, 920x496px
By autistically screeching DOOS FAULT and shitposting on /christian/
>>
>>2785980
edgy
>>
>>2785318
Deus Vult
>>
>>2785318

Because racism, sexism and xenophobia are positive traits.

We literally evolved to have color vision because it's role in enhancing our ability to discriminate drastically improved our reproductive success as a species.
>>
>>2786417
tell us more dr broscience
>>
by beheading infidels
>>
>>2785318
Understanding Hierarchy.
>>
>>2786417
>We have color vision so we can enhance our racism, xenophobia and sexism
kek
>>
>>2785392
That fact that races can breed with one another disprove this. God doesn't care about interracial relationships.
>>
>>2785392
If the God of the Bible cares about one race above others it's definetely the Jews. It says so from beggining to end right there. Even if you want to say they were cursed or whatever for the whole Jesus thing it still means they're held to a different standard than everybody else.
>>
Only thing dumber than Christian zionists are the /pol/ type Christians. I'll never understand "Christians" who hate Jews when the first Christians were all fucking jews. The 2 most important figures in Christianity(Jesus and St. Paul) were both jews. They also have an extreme hatred for arabs too(even the Christian ones). Christian arabs are probably the most dedicated Christians in the world. It must suck knowing that the people who first practiced Christianity were all middle easterners and that they worship a Jew
>>
Because the religions of the world are racist, sexist, and xenophobic.
>>
>>2785318
Racism is natural and healthy. If you, for example, have no problem with your daughter being bred by a Negro, you are a cuckold that wants his descendants to look like ugly, mixed monstrosities and nothing like himself. You are a genetic dead end, a soiled bloodline, a dysgenic failure. Anglos are the worst example of this, as they are born cuckolds.
>>
>>2786630
All of what you wrote is pure spooks.
>>
>>2786630
If you follow the teachings of the bible, you can't be racist. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>2785318

Tribalism > religion
>>
>>2786643
I don't think all whites want to identify with you or think you are on their level. I think you'd hate true tribalism when a stronger "tribe" wanted to destroy you.
>>
>>2786650
*yours
>>
>>2786643
Why not both? The kikes have it figured out.
>>
>>2786643
BLACKED
>>
>>2786630
To be a cuckold when someone fucks my daughter implies that I myself am fucking my daughter and we're lovers. Maybe you like having sex with your daughter, but normal people don't.

Also,
>all those spooks
>>
>>2786642
Actually you very much can. Leviticus and Ezra are literal guides on how to do an ethnic cleansing with several warnings not to racemix.

>inb4 no jew or greek
That only concerns salvation, not earthly matters.
>>
Mental gymnastics. They are too concerned with the things of this world to care about His message, and are the seed sown along the path. They choose to ignore the implications of their rejection of God's two greatest commands to love Him first above all, and love their neighbor as themselves.

(Mark 4:13-20)
>18Consider, then, the parable of the sower: 19When anyone hears the message of the kingdom but does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is the seed sown along the path.

>20The seed sown on rocky ground is the one who hears the word and promptly receives it with joy. 21But since he has no root, he remains for only a season. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, he quickly falls away.

>22The seed sown among the thorns is the one who hears the word, but the worries of this world and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.

>23But the seed sown on good soil is the one who hears the word and understands it. He indeed bears fruit and produces a crop—a hundredfold, sixtyfold, or thirtyfold.”
>>
>>2786642
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Priesthood
>>
>>2786630
There's nothing healthy about it, divide and conquer is the most blatant and efficient weakness of any collective and it happens to work every single time.
>>
>>2786611
Haha faggot, let's just ignore how literally all of Christendom hated Jewry before the 20th century about. Yeah, it's totally just a neo-nazi myth.

The Jews killed Jesus Christ (Don't even fucking say it was the Romans. See Barabas) and they still spit on Christ's memory today. Fuck them, they had their chance to convert, now they suffer
>>
>>2786871
Jesus is Jewish.
Jesus is God.
Therefore God is Jewish.
Checkmate.
>>
>>2786669
>love their neighbor as themselves.
Hurr durr? Prove that applies to ALL humanity and not just your fellows in you community.
Purim, for instance, isn't very faithful to that commandment, but the Jews love to celebrate that one
>>
>>2786877
Jesus is not "Jewish", he was Galilean. Secondly, the modern Jews that are hated by everyone are mostly the Ashkenazi, who are almost not at all related to ancient Hebrews.
Thirdly, Jesus would very much against Judaism, as it blatantly denies Him
>>
Why SHOULDN'T I be xenophobic?
>>
>>2786882
>Jesus would very much against Judaism
Wait, didn't Jesus say something like:
>Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
>>
>>2786882
You really think the ancient Hebrews were blonde haired blue eyed Northern Europeans. Jesus probably looked liked a mizrachi Jew, the original apostles were all ethnically Jewish(most important one being St. Paul)
>>
>>2786886
It's inconsistent with other values you most certainly hold and leads to net negative consequences in the long term.
>>
>>2786900
No not really. Intolerance keeps religions alive not tolerance and inclusiveness. You should fuck off back to /r/eddit.
>>
>>2786902
Jesus said to love thy neighbor and love sinners
>>
>>2786903
Anonymity
>>
>>2786902
>Intolerance keeps religions alive not tolerance and inclusiveness.
Pagan religions were quite tolerant and inclusive dogmatically, and it worked for most of human history.

Dogmatic intolerance and close-mindedness can meanwhile also lead to a religion exploding, as it happened several times with Christianity.
>>
>>2786891
The Law of the Prophets isn't Judaism
>>
>>2785986
Holy mother of edge l had to check to make sure we're on /his/
>>
>>2786898
Where did I imply that, Mr. Strawman? The Ashkenazi of today are in fact the blonde, blue eyed ones. They are also of the Synagogue of Satan, those who reject Christ.
>>
>>2786501
A horse can breed with a donkey, doesn't mean they are the same species
>>
>>2787166
And the offspring itself is infertile. The last time I've checked no human population has a different number of chromosomes.
>>
File: IMG_1620.png (8KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1620.png
8KB, 420x420px
>>2785318
But I'm none of those things. I just do what the Bible tells me.
>>
File: 1494020192088.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494020192088.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
I justify being racist/sexist/xenophobic by not being Christian.
>>
It's a mystery.

As we all know, no religious text has ever featured any content that could conceivably even be accused of racism, sexism or xenophobic, by any one living in any time, so this is a completely unforeseen development.
>>
>>2787052
They also bred a lot with Europeans.
>>
>>2786663
Wrong.
It implies a foreign bird is laying eggs in your nest, that's literally the origins of the term. A black man inserting his genes into your bloodline is the same act of violation regardless if the woman is your wife, mother, daughter, or sister, at the end of the day there's now a monkey swinging in around in your family tree.
>>
>>2786904
And I express my love for you by beating you with an ironwood club, until the sin departs from your bones along with your life.
>>
>>2785318
because God says so.

You wouldnt defy God right anon?
>>
>>2786676
>divide and conquer
>racism
A country will always have dominant racial group that will be racist to outsiders no matter what, if the racial group is not racist the outsiders will slowly takeover their country as seen Europe right now.
>>
>>2785846
Live action role-playing
>>
>>2786630
God is black since the first humans were?
>also not wanting a qt mulata
On what planet do you live?
>>
>>2787926
But his son said to love each other
>>
I don't have to justify everything, it just is in my opinion

For example as a Persian guy I'd be fine with my little sister marrying a non-German Europeanvor fellow indo-aryan dude (indian doctor in the family would be nice) but I'm not okay with blacks or semites. East Asian is a maybe. No Muslims either.

There's no real argument to be made as to why I chose certain groups over others, it's just the ones I like more.
>>
>>2790402
You do realize you Persians are barely dissimilar to Arabs, right? Also, Indians are a mixed bunched so if you cared about gene pool, you shouldn't prefer an Indian over a Semite.
>>
>>2785986
I miss WoW
>>
Not all religious people are the same. Some use it as a psychological defense, much like Nascar, rose breeding, or the booze.
>>
>>2790802
You're probably not Aryan, you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>2785846
Jesus, lurk moar
>>
File: IMG_0461.jpg (2MB, 1000x1294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0461.jpg
2MB, 1000x1294px
>>
>>2790819
"Aryan" is a language group. Preferences between the groups you mentioned is arbitrary.
>>
File: IMG_0253.jpg (163KB, 700x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0253.jpg
163KB, 700x517px
>>
File: IMG_1042.jpg (176KB, 545x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1042.jpg
176KB, 545x800px
>>
File: IMG_1121.jpg (47KB, 341x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1121.jpg
47KB, 341x500px
>>
File: IMG_1067.jpg (54KB, 430x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1067.jpg
54KB, 430x629px
>>
File: IMG_0120.jpg (88KB, 510x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0120.jpg
88KB, 510x675px
>>
>>2785392
why not just make everybody the same race
>>
>>2787862
Exactly, so the Jews of today (the Ashkenazi are the largest group of Jews) are not the Jews of Jesus' time, thus there is nothing wrong with hating Jews while being a Christian.
Similarly, the Jews of today actively reject Christ and do not even follow the Judaism of His time (they follow Talmudic Judaism), thus it is quite silly to bring up how Jesus and his disciples were Jews
>>
DIE XENOS SCUM
>>
>>2792009
Except that they are as proven by modern genetic research.
>>
>>2787882
This fucking guy
>>
>>2786650
>>2786655
>>2786658

tribalism based on skin color is a retarded american concept.

people from countries like their countrymen / people who they know more that other people (well except nowadays in the west, since you're a racist now for having the wrong skin color)
>>
>>2785392
What reason does he give for claiming that life is a test of your character but then throws in disease, child mortality, monster-like creatures, an endlessly large universe and natural disasters?
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.