[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hitler was antisemi--

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7755.jpg (43KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7755.jpg
43KB, 400x275px
>Hitler was antisemi--
>>
>>2784980
>tic
>>
File: hitler_synagogue.jpg (51KB, 400x529px)
hitler_synagogue.jpg
51KB, 400x529px
150,000 Jews served Hitler in the Reich. Hitler being antisemitic is a meme. His issue was against Marxism/Bolshevism/Communism.
>>
>>2785033
Hitler wrote a book you know, have you read it?
>>
>>2785097
Your point?
>>
>>2785109
he is quite open about his hatred of the jews in it
>>
>>2785033
What i don't get is, even if Hitler was motivated on genociding Jews because of their supossed "inferiority", that doesn't make any sense since Jews have the highest IQ of any ethnic group after East Asians, which is also a factor that explains why jews were so good at being bankers or in arts/science in general (see number of jewish Nobel laureates). So, how would a group that outstands in everything that does be considered inferior?
>>
Just today I read an article on a relatively large news portal in my country, they wrote that "Karl Marx was advocating holocaust" and provided a false source which fabricated the claim. This was an actual approved article.

Propaganda is a very real thing even today
>>
>>2785119

It's almost as if that Hitler guy wasn't very reasonable, right?
>>
>>2784980
They were gay for each other!!!
>>
>>2785111
If you are referring to Mein Kampf, then you should know that he was not the only author of that book.
>>
File: 1457439672490.jpg (74KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1457439672490.jpg
74KB, 500x483px
>>2784980
>>2785033
>>2785119
Hitler detested jews
to him Marxism/Bolshevism/Communism was caused by jews but they had a lot of other bad qualities as well

his opinion on jews can be contrasted with his opinion on for instance black people
negros were untermench, intellectually inferior and lacking in virtue but unlike jews they were mostly harmless and could for instance serve in the wehrmacht
jews he saw as not necessarily unintelligent but as parasites actively harmful to the national unity and enemies of the German nation, being responsible for the stab in the back after WW1, bolshevism, unfair banking practices, and all the conspiracy theories you hear today he believed too like he actually believed The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was a genuine document
it was more a mix of paranoia, the need for an "other" than his will for a pure "Aryan" nation
the obsession with purity was of course related but its relevance to his hatred of jews has been vastly overstated in popular discourse
>>
>>2785139
>he actually believed The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was a genuine document

>implying it isn't
>>
>>2785154
It's as real as The Turner Diaries desu.
>>
>>2785033
>opposes communism by basiclly giving eastern europe to them
>>
>>2785241
If you are unaware Hitler declared war on the Soviet Union with the idea of destroying communism permanently
>>
File: bait_worked.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bait_worked.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
>this thread
>>
File: Nazi_Soviet_1939.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_Soviet_1939.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>Nazis used some Jews/Slavs/Arabs... as servants and cannon fodder
>this somehow proves Nazis loved all Jews/Slavs/Arabs... and never did anything wrong to them (in the case of Jews and Slavs)

It's almost as if the actions of political leaders are often motivated by pragmatic interests and not just ideology.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.