[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monarchy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: imperialrussia.jpg (154KB, 1601x1000px) Image search: [Google]
imperialrussia.jpg
154KB, 1601x1000px
I am getting into Monarchy as the ideal state more and more, but I'm having trouble finding all the reasons why it is viable, especially in modern times. Specifically Constitutional Monarchy.

Is it viable, and is it truly the ideal form of government?
>>
File: 1492413535617.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492413535617.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>2781526
>i want monarchy to be ideal state in my mind but i don't acually believe it is, support my wishful thinking pls
Clear the mess in your head first then come back.
>>
>>2781545
It feels natural to me

But I don't know the legitimate reasons why some people believe in it so passionately
>>
>>2781526
Because monarchy means stability, it stops populism and reactionary politics
>>
>>2781600
Is this the reason why democracy is a failed concept?
>>
>>2781526
It's essential to have strong authoritarian rule to control such big nations like Russia for example
>>
File: so stable.gif (36KB, 486x1149px) Image search: [Google]
so stable.gif
36KB, 486x1149px
>>2781600
> monarchy means stability
>>
>>2781650
How many of this destroyed the country, genuinely asking
>>
File: burgundy-summary.gif (62KB, 521x512px) Image search: [Google]
burgundy-summary.gif
62KB, 521x512px
>>2781674
Probably, not that much, but monarchies were destroyed left and right in their times. There is no way around that.
>>
>>2781600
It's viable and ideal in a society where wealth is based off of rent and where authorities man government has a solid tradition and repesesntion in culture. Post napoleonic France is a good case study.

The other question you need to answer. Is how this form of government will be put into place - otherwise your just as idealistic as a commie
>>
>>2781600
>>2781650
Modern, constitutional monarchies are more better than republics. Since a president in most countries (that don't have a presidential system like the US) is basically a monarch with limited reign. Said presidents can have more power than a monarch by working with their political party, but that causes lots of issues, like the PM being a spineless bitch who listens to the president, thus giving the president power beyond his constitutional powers.
A monarch eliminates the threat of political bias between the president and pm.
>>
Capitalism delivered a fatal blow to absolute monarchy more than 200 years ago. The old regime is never coming back.

If you live in a constitutional monarchy you can still jerk off to royal families and pretend they hold some political relevance.
>>
>>2781705
>nce a president in most countries (that don't have a presidential system like the US) is basically a monarch with limited reign. Said presidents can have more power than a monarch by working with their political party, but that causes lots of issues, like the PM being a spineless bitch who listens to the president, thus giving the president power beyond his constitutional powers.

Or it could be like in most constitutional monarchies were the monarch has such a lack of hard power or comparative wealth they become spineless and rubber stamp everything out of a fear that the parliament will boot them out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.