[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all these anti-Alexander posts hitting the front page While

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: alexander_cm4.jpg (44KB, 395x500px) Image search: [Google]
alexander_cm4.jpg
44KB, 395x500px
>all these anti-Alexander posts hitting the front page

While I don't really mind it since 4chan prides itself on being contrarian you should know that Alexander is one of the most iconic figures of the West.
Trying to 'disprove' his greatness won't mean squat since 99% of normies won't know or care.

ta
>>
>>2781462
Contrarianism is what is killing /his/.
If it were at least done in an interesting and compelling way it would be a plus, but 99 percent of posts are contrarian one-liners and nothing more.
>>
>>2781462
The part that kills me is there is no middle ground because of the nature of discussion boards. Loud hyperbole gets alot more attention then we'll thought out critisms.
>>
>>2781462
It's a bit concerning how people are starting to unironically whine about ''Eurocentrism'' on this board and use that as a reason to attack the Romans or Greeks
It's fun to LARP as a macedonian though and get (You)s
>>
>>2781503
>It's a bit concerning how people are starting to unironically whine about ''Eurocentrism'' on this board and use that as a reason to attack the Romans or Greeks
I've never really seen any comments about Eurocentrism but a lot of Greek sources should be taken with a greain of salt.
>>
>>2781462
/his/ is a Persiaboo Zoroastrian board, it's only natural to hate Alexander.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.