[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haiti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Haiti-DR.jpg (74KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
Haiti-DR.jpg
74KB, 300x188px
Why is the Dominican Republic so much better off than Haiti?
>INB4 "it's because Haiti is full of niggers lol"
Stormfags fuck off
>>
>>2780011
The slave rebellion killed all the white (Read: wealthy and educated) people in the country. While they technically "won" the slave rebellion, they were forced to pay reparations to France. Without any educated people to run the country and the entire economy completely collapsed with all surpluses going to France, there was no way for the country to invest in itself and build an actual, sustainable economy. Additionally, the country has been plagued by corruption and generally poor leadership.
>>
>>2780011
It's not just that they're niggers, it's the fact they're nigger SLAVES, literally bottom of the barrel of any race. This is why Africans in Africa are much better than new world Africans.
>>
>>2780011
Duvalier dynasty kicked off every smart and qualified people
>>2780044
They were enough wealthy to support Bolivar tho
>>
>>2780011
There is already a thread in which you could have placed your question >>2764124 delete this one pls.
>>
>>2780044
This is false. They imported 3000 Germans in one valley along and gave them near exclusive control of international trade. Their Constitution specifically give Germanics honorary status as "Black".

But also most rivers flow east, they have different soil compositions, they are in the rain shadow (DR has the highest mountains in the Caribbean and that effects rain distribution) and have a longer history of soil erosion and exhaustion due to intense plantation cropping unseen in the world.

I can go on and on but there are a number of things to be counted and said, I'm just lazy today.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.