[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are they going to open his fucking tomb?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Qin_shihuangdi_c01s06i06.jpg (31KB, 358x523px) Image search: [Google]
Qin_shihuangdi_c01s06i06.jpg
31KB, 358x523px
>>
>>2779843
When people accept Asian superiority
>>
When they aren't communist anymore.
>>
>>2779843
When the motherfucking paint stays hard and doesn't evaporate. As soon as we have the technology to prevent any deterioration by breaking the seal.
>>
File: IMG20160922184545.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20160922184545.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
>>2779843
When it won't destroy the entire tomb and make it almost useless. When I went to Xi'An, the guide said they opened some less important tombs of some princes and it looked beautiful for like 10 seconds before all the oxygen deteriorated everything.

On a side, semi unrelated note, I found the Terracotta warriors extremely underwhelming, but the Muslim quarter was an example of Muslims who took pride in their religion and weren't insane. Tang dynasty mosque in picture
>>
>>2781441
>>/r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>2781804
The oxygen destroys the paint that quickly?
>>
couldn't they just send in some small robot that could film how it looks inside?
>>
File: image.jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
>>2781909
This. I figure they've already done it and there's nothing there, so now they have to undercut a media spectacle with an empty tomb.

Didn't Herod The Great throw open the tomb of Solomon or David? What happened there, do we know?
>>
>>2779843
It's full of mercury
>>
>>2781952
It's also boobytrapped with crossbows.
>>
>>2781849
So they said, but I would imagine so, otherwise I am sure they would have opened the tomb
>>
>resurrecting Qin "Read a scroll you pay the toll smash your balls to build my walls" Shi Huangdi's vengeful ghost by opening his tomb

You're toying with forces you don't comprehend nigga
>>
>>2781952
Apparently, mercury levels in the soil of the surrounding area are slightly higher than normal, so there may be some credence to that notion.

>>2782274
The crossbows would have likely rotted into uselessness by now.
>>
>>2781717
(You)
>>
>>2781804
>I found the Terracotta warriors extremely underwhelming
i felt the same. the way they present it is really uninspired. i suppose tourists are going to come anyway so they don't have to invest into a better showroom.

i also agree that the muslim quarter was much more interesting
>>
>>2784083
I saw them and was amazed at just how old they are. It was made before my 100 times great Grandfather was born.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.