[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he really deserve to be executed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7741.jpg (29KB, 317x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7741.jpg
29KB, 317x464px
Did he really deserve to be executed?
>>
>>2779643
Eh... maybe? Kinda? He was kind of a Pinochet type, but nowhere near Bormann or Goering. The one they went too far with was Jodl.
>>
>>2779663
I think they went too far with Rosenberg.
>literally executed for writing a book and "saying mean things"
>>
>>2779684
He was the ideologue, there was no way he was getting out. I still think they were too hard on Jodl.
>>
>>2779692
Except he never called for or participated in the holocaust. In his book he called for "Jewish reservations" like America had for Indians.

It's like if Trump decided to genocide all Muslims and later Milo or Anne Coulter were executed for it.
>>
>>2779663
I still don't think any of them should have been executed. I mean, sure they were criminals and deserved it, but can you imagine the invaluable historiographical resources they would have provided? Historiographers could have used them to research major details of the holocaust and third reich.
>>
>>2779663
Jodl's signatre was on the Commander Order and the Commissar Order. That really should've been the end of it.
>>
>>2779643
Yes? He was extremely guilty, he didn't even deny the war crimes he sanctioned in the east.

>Keitel admitted that he knew many of Hitler's orders were illegal. For instance, he described the Night and Fog Decree, which ordered the disappearance of resistance fighters in the occupied territories, as "the worst of all" the orders he had been given.[14] Not only did Keitel approve the Night and Fog Decree, he also presided over the Nazi "Court of Honour" (which condemned the July Plotters), signed the Commissar Order, encouraged the lynching of downed Allied aircrews by civilians, and sanctioned extreme measures against partisan fighters in the East.[15]
>>
>>2779734
Literally nothing of value would be lost. But, i agree with your point.
>>
>>2779799
>executing non-legal combatants and terrorists is a crime

You should ask the US what they do with Taliban
>>
>>2779815
Commandos are legal combatants, the order included the execution of uniformed soldiers. Same for the Commissar Order.
>>
>>2779811
Don't hate Ann she a good girl
>>
>>2779839
>she

That freak has a bigger Adan's apple than me
>>
>>2779889
Transwomen are women shitlord
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.