[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made the Indo-European peoples so creative so sucessful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Indo-European_branches_map.png (620KB, 1479x1479px) Image search: [Google]
Indo-European_branches_map.png
620KB, 1479x1479px
What made the Indo-European peoples so creative so sucessful why were/are they so able to create such advanced civilisations for their times.

They really are the creators of culture rather than the other peoples who are bearers of culture
>>
>>2774476
>World population of 5 million total
>Few thousand hunter gatherers from the Caucasus and West Eurasian Steppe find ponies
>Cool
>Ride out in chariots and introduce ponies to their neighbors
>Language gets popular

What else did you want?
>>
The fact that Mongols, true master race, were too far away to destroy them.
>>
>>2774476
>Can't invent writing for shit.
>>
>>2774489

You're simplifying too much you fool and have diregarded the issue I was raising completely stop trying to seem smart and be smart
>>
File: Aryan.jpg (54KB, 1198x898px) Image search: [Google]
Aryan.jpg
54KB, 1198x898px
>>2774476
Yes, Aryans literally helped to unify India and created the caste system
>>
>>2774505
>agree with me about the masterrace, im 14
>>
>>2774505
lol you're a fag
>>
>>2774545

>Still avoiding the issue

I never claimed any other peoples are inferior to indo-europeans just what is the cause of their success in relation to other non indo-europeans
>>
>>2774622
Considering the Indo Europeans met pre-existing civilizations such as the Etruscans, Minoans, Egyptians, and IVC
>>
>>2774629
>Etruscans
A little late in the game don't you think? And let's not pretend like the Etruscans weren't Hellenized to the bone.
>>
>>2774507
>Aryans literally helped to unify India
They didn't unify shit.

> and created the caste system
The caste system came centuries after they were long assimilated.

>>2774629
> Indo Europeans met pre-existing civilizations
>and IVC
Historians are still trying to find out whether the hordes came at the very end of the civilization or whether they came and caused the end of the civilization.
>>
Hole left by the Finno-Korean Hyperwar
>>
>>2774490
>true master race
>only one century aka 15 minutes of glory
>immediately irrelevant again living on their shithole heap in the steppes
>more Mongolians today live under Chinese heel then in their own country
>true master race
>>
>>2774476
Imagine the spread of the mongol empire but all the conquered/migrated to lands were even emptier/defenceless than in the time of the mongols and you were the only group of people with horses
>>
>>2774476
Nomadic pastoralism.

When they showed up in Europe and gave rise to the Corded Ware culture the Northern Europeans literally stopped living in settlements for a couple of thousand years. The lifestyle of a nomadic herder must have been pretty neat compared to what they had before.
>>
>>2775584
They're the only thing that stopped the Chinese from industrializing in the 1200s. Not sure I'd say master race, but if Europe didn't have trees and the Mongols were a bit closer Europeans would've fallen waaaay behind.
>>
>>2774476
>What made the Indo-European peoples so creative so sucessful

Not significantly more creative or successful until they acquired absurd amounts of wealth from free land in the New World.

>able to create such advanced civilisations for their times

The MENA had civilizations before Indo-Europeans did.

>They really are the creators of culture rather than the other peoples who are bearers of culture

You're a shining example of the fact that people of any race or population can be fucking retarded.
>>
File: IMG_0597.jpg (93KB, 638x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0597.jpg
93KB, 638x426px
>>2774476
Reminder that Greeks (aka founders of western civilization) are 80%+ non-Indo-European
>>
>>2776974
no wonder they are so poor then
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.