[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have that image refuting this? I remember an anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1432530670976.jpg (464KB, 1600x2812px) Image search: [Google]
1432530670976.jpg
464KB, 1600x2812px
Does anyone have that image refuting this?

I remember an anon having a careful refutation person-by-person. I wish I'd saved it.
>>
>>2774031
That would be interesting to see, but even if the image is accurate I don't see anything nefarious about it. Jews, both men and women, tend become intellectuals and get into social justice movements more frequently than whites. Why? I don't know, but here's my guess... it's a combination of high genetic intelligence and a culture that inherently leans toward people developing a strong interest in social and political issues - both for inherent reasons having to do with the structure of ancient Jewish communities and because the culture has had to be interested in such things in order to survive as a minority culture among majorities.
Another factor is childrearing. My personal experience with Jews has been that they tend to raise children who are confident and think of themselves as highly important. So Jewish women tend to be more outspoken and less meek than white women, on average.
>>
>>2774295
>>2774031
I remember that image, too. It was posted on /pol/ years ago but no one bothered saving it.

One thing I do remember is that some of the people listed weren't even feminists. The bearded woman wasn't a significant contributor to feminism and at least two weren't Jewish.

If nothing else, we can make our own version
>>
>>2774031
Bump for interest
>>
File: 1404418835915.jpg (2MB, 1662x4350px) Image search: [Google]
1404418835915.jpg
2MB, 1662x4350px
FINALLY FOUND IT!

Had to search "Sally Fox twice" into 4plebs and produced it.

This is actually a good refutation.
>>
>>2774031
Yeah: hanging around orthodox jews.

Literally some of the most patriarchal people in the planet.
>>
>>2774031
For the past century at least Jews have been at the forefront of every intellectual movement in the west from quantum physics to radical feminism. Nothing remarkable about this (exaggerated) image macro
>>
>>2775771
This. Jews began communism. Jews began Austrian economics. Jews began progressivism. Jews began neoconservatism. Jews are simply intellectual ubermensch.
>>
>>2775687
This is good.

Did people seriously equate the likes of Rosa Luxemburg and Naomi Klein with Ruth Bader Ginsberg?
>>
>>2775820
It's pol memes m8. Don't expect it to hold up to even a brief inspection. It's meant to sway impressionable teenagers on a Cambodian cockfighting forum.
>>
>>2775793
>Austrian economics
>neoconservatism
I thought they were responsible for Keynesian and Liberalism? You know, their polar opposites? (Oh wait, you already claimed both progressivism and neo-conservatism part of the Jewish conspiracy in the same friggen post post.)

Oh, I forgot, Jews are responsible for everything we don't like through some plot in which they are all united through an international cabal... Even when those things we hate are polar opposites and actually work against each other, if you hate it, it's the Jews.

Thanks for reminded me Anon. Almost went off the rails there.
>>
>>2775867
Reminder that news are behind communism while also apparently behind corporatist globalization.
>>
>>2775687

To be honest the idea of egalitarianism between the genders in itself is pretty radical and its only in the modern world where it's even thinkable.

The ones marked as radicals here are just batshit insane.
>>
>>2775867
Where did I say anything about a conspiracy? All I'm saying is that Jews are responsible for a disproportionate number of various political philosophies. You're really paranoid, anon.

Keynes wasn't a Jew btw.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.