[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a squad of khmer rouge troops break into your house and say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (143KB, 1221x840px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 1221x840px
>a squad of khmer rouge troops break into your house and say you are to be relocated somewhere safe

what do?
>>
*dies*
>>
>>2771691
Hide my glasses
>>
>>2771691

*teleports behind them*

this time it's personal
>>
don't speak French
>>
>>2771691
Call police and tell them some asian hobos want to kidnap me
>>
File: 1490354925750.png (42KB, 200x281px) Image search: [Google]
1490354925750.png
42KB, 200x281px
>>2771691
Get in the back of the truck and sit between two guards.
Once we're in the jungle I pretend I have explosive diarrhea and am about to shit myself. To prevent getting shit on their shit-coloured fatigues, they tell me to do it off the back of the truck.
Pointing their guns at me I assume the position, only to flip off the back and roll into the ditch by the roadside and run like hell into the dense jungle.
Once there I begin to sharpen punji sticks and prepare to wage guerilla warfare against the slant eyes who took my anime.
>>
>>2771691
Sigh and get a shovel
>>
z
>>
Tell them how much I adore farming
>>
>>2771691
Just step over them since they are all turbo manlets
>>
Remind them that, being an American citizen, I am paying their salaries.
>>
Continue masturbating while maintaining eye contact with them.
>>
Is the death not the safest place?
>>
>>2771691
>>
Accuse their leader of being very well-spoken and start wondering if he hadn't had too much to read.
>>
File: 1490547841799.png (240KB, 590x525px) Image search: [Google]
1490547841799.png
240KB, 590x525px
>>2772072
Kek
>>
I show them my college degree, thick glasses, and baby-soft hands, and I tell them to just fuck my shit up.
>>
this thread is gold
>>
>>2771691
call my vietnamese neighbours
>>
>>2771691
Tell them I'm a house servant and get a privileged position in a government job.
>>
>>2771699
heh
>>
tell them Angkar has given me direct orders to stay in the city and star them down
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.