[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>debt >real pick one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: heh.jpg (29KB, 331x334px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
29KB, 331x334px
>debt
>real
pick one
>>
Negative numbers are invented by the Jews to enslave us Christians, like they did to Jesus Christ.
>>
>>2771466
Debt is just slavery. It allows the master to use force to take the fruits of the slave's labor, so that the slave's actions can not even benefit himself except to escape harsher punishment.
>>
>>2771466
it's real if you let it be, that's how 75% of man-made concepts work.

Like love, economies, democracy and tradition to name a few.
>>
File: 1487981052337.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487981052337.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>debt
>mattering
I have $30k in credit card debt that I spent on non physical items and owe $10k in hospital bills, haven't made a single payment in years. Not a single fuck was given. What are they gonna throw me in county for a night to make an example of me and spook me, assuming they can even find me?

Hahaha sweetie, no.
>>
>>2771511
If it didn't matter you wouldn't have to hide.
>>
>>2771511
Good luck getting a home loan
>>
>>2771587
(((loan)))

Not even him but anyone getting a loan is just a retard.
>>
>>2771592
If interest is low enough for inflation to eat a chunk of the original loan then you may as well take it.
>>
>Phd in Math
>$300k starting any job I want
Seriously, is debt a /his/ fag feel?
>>
Money is debt.
>>
>>2771592
hahah epic parenthesis my man! careful of those jews! hahaha /pol/ is freaking epic!

Anyway,

There's no other way to get a house if you don't.
>>
>>2771498
But if they didnt enslave us by debt you think they would've enlaved us some other way?
I mean in order to be a debtor you have to have the resouces.
If theres no way to enforce debts and to loan capital in the first place then you wouldnt be in biusness. For too long at most.

So if their capital and means of enforcing werent focused on wealth disbursement wouldnt they rather utilize those assets into other means?
More than likely towards an army to just dominate and actually turn you into a slave.
>>
>>2771671

If you look at the way the EU bureaucracy functions, especially in its treatment of Greece since 2008, its obviously possible to use corruption and bullshit to funnel money back to yourself(talking about the EU troika here) to keep a country in line or a 'slave'.
>>
File: 1435877820034.jpg (90KB, 701x728px) Image search: [Google]
1435877820034.jpg
90KB, 701x728px
>>2771592
>treating it as a (((loan))) and not a joint venture in a property investment you progressively buy out
>paying (((rent))) while trying to save enough to buy outright
>getting pennies of interest on your savings or investing through (((middlemen))) because you're too scared to invest in property yourself
>paying more to the (((state))) because you don't exploit tax breaks on owner-occupied property
>all because you're too stupid to get a loan agreement which doesn't put you in debt slavery
& Humanities
>>
>>2771671
Because when you issue a fractional reserve loan, you don't have to pay for the state's army which the taxpayers pay for.
>>
>>2771646
>this meme
unless you are going to work in RenCap or some other high frequency trader, you are not making that much money as a starting position worker
>>
>>2771662
It's called saving or inheriting you stupid cuck.
>>
>>2771682
So you saying through trickery and deception we are paying the fed to take out a loan from ourselves?
>>2771706
Didnt the medicis or reniassance or victorian italy use mercenaries to enforce their rule/title/govenment?
Im saying-- if they didnt dupe some politicians into siding with them so if the people decide not to submit to the bankers they could just use their own army against them as well--they would just use their massive amounts of gold and other resouces by employing the next warlord to just roflstomp all over your country and just instill a loyal government that would impose the banks on their populace by force?
>>
>>2771466
Debt is older than money
>>
debt maybe a social construct but it is a thing
>>
>>2771511
>$10k in hospital bills
What the fuck?
>>
>>2771498
>Debt is just slavery.

So ridiculously wrong. Debt is what allows you to break out of slavery. It's what allows someone who isn't already rich to invest in himself. Social mobility and economic progress depend heavily on debt.
>>
>>2772354

He's an American, presumably. $10k is an overnight stay.
>>
>>2771466

don't think this argument would work with the bailiffs
>>
>>2772354
Ameriguns.
>>
>>2771646
Ahahaha lol

Oh wait this post was serious?
>>
Debt is as real as any social construct.
>>
File: debt.png (14KB, 546x915px) Image search: [Google]
debt.png
14KB, 546x915px
>>
>>2772392
Sounds like it depends more on gambling , or risk taking.
>>
>>2772392
Maybe the issue then it the payment for services rendered.

I mean health is as much a service as power sewer and garbage.
But do we pay 1,000 dollars a week for power. Or are we forced to take out insurence for our garbage service?

Health is a service, but it is also a utility. Its something you need to live in society.

The costs need to come down, you can't put a premium on human life.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.